Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Chapter Five

~Times Laps~ Two Days

I'm sitting on my bunk thinking of what to put on the back of this Batman necklace I had gotten Andy the other day. I went into the living area and grabbed the pocket knife we use to open packages and things from the fans off the table and head back to my bunk. Whatever I put it must be short but sweet and get my point across. I can be romantic when I want to be, one of those times being now. I just don't know how to put it. I want to express my love for him, but with only the small back of a necklace I need to some it all up perfectly. Right now, he's packing for the nights we're staying in the hotel, along with the other band members, We were supposed to stay in one last night but things got messed up. I'm already packed so i figured i could work on this while everyone's busy. Ugh, what do I put? I could go on for days about how much i love and adore Andy! I pry to a God I don't believe in that Andy and I stay together forever, I couldn't imagine my life without him. I want to be able to call him mine everyday until the end of time. That's it! He's my everything, I love him with everything i have and more. I know just how to word that on this necklace. And with my idea set, I begin to carve into the back of the necklace. I try to write as neat as i can for carving into something so small, it's not turning out so bad. Just as i finish the word eternity i hear Andy yell my name, i scramble to hide the necklace and end up hiding it under my bed, considering i have a bottom bunk.
"I'm in here!" I yell back.
I hear him coming over to me.
"Oh, there you are Ash."
He comes and sits beside me.
"Can i help you?"
"What? Oh, no I'm done packing so i figured I'd come find you. That a problem?"
"Oh, no no no. I was simply curious."
"So, what are you doing?" Andy asks messing with the rips in my jeans.
"Thinking." I state
I want the necklace to be a surprise, so obviously I can't tell him that's what i was doing, but I wan't going to lie to him. It's true, I was thinking, about him.
"What were you thinking about? Is everything okay Outlaw?" He asks worried.
I smile, peck his lips and say,
"Actually, I was thinking about this really adorable guy I know. You'd like him." I knew he'd take this the wrong way, so i had to say it.
"What?" He asks disappointed
"Yeah, he's really cute too. He's in this really cool band, has semi short black hair and piercing blue eyes. You know what? I love him with every fiber of my being and I'm looking right at him."
Andy starts to smile half was through what i was saying. He playfully punches my arm and whines,
"You douche, you had me terrified there. Don't scare me like that you idiot."
"Aw, I'm sorry baby, i was only having some fun."
I hug him and pull him so he's sitting on my lap, then i rest my head in the crook of his neck and kiss his collar bone.
"It's okay Outlaw."
He lifts my chin to look at him and he pecks my lips and continues to say,
"I love you too, you're my world.'
I nuzzle back into his neck and he starts to play with my hair, we sit in silence. Not an awkward silence but a good content one, simply enjoying each other's company, for a good fifteen minutes.
"We're here!" Jinxx yells.
"Fin-a-fucking-ly!" CC cheers
Andy stands up and offers me his hand to help me up.
"Come on Ashy."
I nod my head, we grab out bags and follow the rest of the guys out of the bus and into the hotel.
"Okay we have three rooms. Two to a room, you guys choose who goes where." John, our manager says.
"Uh. Jake and CC, Andy and Ash, and Me and John. Sound good?" Jinxx says.
We all nod our heads yes, get our keys and head our separate ways.
When we get to our room after we put our things where they do Andy announces,
"I call first shower!"
"Have fun." I joke and Andy only winks and goes to take his shower.
I grab the necklace and decide to finish it, i can give it to him tonight maybe. Grabbing the knife i brought i begin to finish what i started. Just as i finish, i was to focused i didn't hear Andy get out of the shower and come in to the room.
"Whatcha got there?" He questions
I jump a little then put it under my thigh.
"Something."
Andy comes over and straddles my lap. He's hair is still soaked and he's only wearing his boxers. Fuck me. Lightly putting his arms around my neck he questions,
"And should i be concerned?"
I peck his lips and say,
"Not at all darling."
I think about it, should i give it to him now? No, i want it to be romantic. We don't have a show for the next two days, I could take him out on a date. Like a real one, it's not like we're hiding our relationship from anyone, the fans know.
"Then what is this something?"
"You'll see, tomorrow night. I'm taking you on a real date, and you'll get it then."
He looks at me quizzingly then says,
"Sounds good to me Outlaw."
With that he kisses me, this kiss is passionate and loving yes, but this one also held hunger and want, even lust. He then pushes me back onto the bed and i sneak the necklace from under my thigh into my back pocket. I know where this is going, i do this all without even slightly breaking the kiss. Andy must have felt me move, well his is on top of me. He breaks the kiss and looks at me, pulling back slightly.
"We don't have to do this babe, I mean if you don't wanna." He whispers concern filling his eyes.
"No no no baby! I want this just as much as you do. I was just putting that something in my pocket so i don't loose it." I lightly grab his face and say,
"I love you more than anything and everything, I want to show you that every which way possible."
With that he nods and smiles, i bring him back to me and kiss him roughly. He smiles into the kiss and deepens the kiss. I snake my arms around him pulling him even closer, if that's even possible as he runs his hands down my sides. He starts to kiss down my jaw down to my shirts collar.
"Off" He mumbles.
He then rips off my shirt without seeing my response. He then smiles down at me and starts kissing down my chest to my Outlaw tattoo. I suck in a breath and fight a moan as i feel him begin to trace the letters of my tattoo with his tongue. After he finishes he looks at me and says,
"Don't hold in your moans Outlaw, I want to hear you."
I nod and he begins to kiss me roughly again. I let a soft moan enter the kiss and he moans back. That was it for me, i roam my hands from his neck to his boxers. I put my middle finger under the fabric and break the kiss to look at him for permission. He smiles, nods yes, begins to kiss me and wiggle his hips a little. With that, i slowly slide my hand into his boxers and tease the area around his member. He moans into my mouth and sways his hips slightly so my hand comes in contact with his member, and he moans again so i grab it. And slowly move my fingers up and down feeling him grow underneath my hand. He bucks his hips and starts to undo my tight leather jeans. I lift my hips to help him, still not letting go of his down stairs compartments. Without warning he moves off of me, forcing my hand out of his boxers. I look at him confused. Has he changed his mind? He smiles at me and gets onto his knees, my legs still hanging off the bed from sitting. He winks at me and begins to kiss right by the hem of the bottom of my boxers then he slowly takes them off completely. He then kisses the area he has just undressed, every inch except my member. I slightly buck my hips and moan. With that he licks my man hood from bottom to top, i don't know how long i can take this teasing. Damn i need him, i feel myself grow even harder than i thought was possible, feeling his hardened member against my ankle. I can't take this anymore, with this thought i moan out,
"Babbyy.....I need you, now. Please Bright Eyes, please make love to me!"
Andy smiles and gets off his knees. As he stands up I yank off his boxers.
"Those aren't needed" I say.
He smirks and straddles me again grinding roughly, i grind my hips against his even harder. And we both moan out at the feeling.
"Damn" Andy moans.
He stops looking me dead in the eyes and begins to spread my legs. I nod my head in approval and spread my legs the rest of the way. He puts three of his fingers up to my lips poking my bottom lip. I open my mouth and suck on his fingers and when i think they're wet enough i take them out. Andy slowly pushes one finger into me, and it feels a bit odd at first but i quickly grow a fondness of it. With that he moves his single finger in and out soon adding another and scissoring me. I moan at the feeling and move myself down onto his fingers a bit more, he smiles at this and adds his third and final finger thrusting them.
"Baby, i much as i am loving this, cause trust me i am, I'd really enjoy it right now if you took out those fingers and replace it with your dick." I say under my breath
"But baby, I like doing this to you." He whines then thrusts into me hard with his fingers causing me to moan.
"But damn would i like to feel you around my dick."
With that he removes his fingers and puts his member right by my entrance. He leans down and begins to kiss me. Without breaking the kiss much he mumbles,
"If I hurt you, you better damn tell me, and I'll stop."
I nod and bring him even closer to me, then i feel his tip begin to enter me. He's going slowly, he's worried he'll hurt me. Well, he already stretched me and i can take some pain, with that in mind i shove myself down onto him. Fuck this hurts! I scrunch my nose and Andy pulls away from the kiss to say,
"Babe, why'd you do that?! I was going slow for a reason, I don't want you in pain i told you that."
"I know i know, but I was being impatient. Now move so this pain goes away fully."
I could already feel the pain being replaced with pleasure so i wanted him to get rid of all the pain. He nods and i bring his lips back to mine. He starts off slow but as our moans begin to come more often he begins to move faster. I begin to meet his thrusts and he hits something deep inside of me that causes me to scream out in pleasure.
"Oh god Andy! Faster! Harder!"
Andy moans loudly and listens to what i demand, going faster and harder. After about what seems like hours that's probably ten minutes I hear Andy say,
"Outlaw, I'm so close." His sentence is disturbed a couple times by his moans.
With that i begin to feel him slow down and begin to pull out. I grab his hips and say,
"What the fuck are you doing?"
"Well, getting out of you. I told you I'm gonna....."
Tightening my grip on his hips and pushing him fully back into me and moaning, i say,
"Babe, do that inside of me. You can, i want you to. It's okay."
He's hesitant so i begin to thrust down onto him. Soon he is moaning and meeting my thrusts, i feel my abdomen becoming knots. I'm close and i can feel it, but before i can warn Andy i hear him moan my name and release inside of me, I moan at the feeling. He slows down slightly to ride out his high. I moan out,
"Aaannn-dy, I'm so so close."
He smirks and mumbles,
"Do it. For me Outlaw."
As if his words triggered me, I release all over my stomach moaning out his name. Oh god this feels amazing! Just as i reach the end of my high, i feel something on my stomach. I look down to see Andy liking up my cum, well damn that's surly hot. He looks up when he's done to see me looking at him,
"Sorry Outlaw, I couldn't resist. P.s. you taste really good." He winks
He pulls out of me, picks me up placing me in the bed the right way then lays down beside me. I cuddle into his side and feel him protectively wrap his arms around me.
"You know what babe."
"What Outlaw?"
"That, was worth the wait."
"Agreed" He laughs.
I feel my eyes getting heavy, and i yawn unwillingly i snuggle more into Andy for warmth.
"Babe, you tired?" He asks
I nod my head yeah, out of no where i am really really tired. I feel Andy pull me tighter to him and he says,
"Then sleep darling, I know you're just as warn out as I am."
I lean up and peck his lips, cuddle back into him and let sleep over take me.

Notes
>_< Oh god, i was so scared to write a sex scene, well I hope you guys like it. <3 Thank you for all the comments and stuff, they make my day. (: