It All Starts with Tragedy

Maybe....

I am really curious what the fuck Ashley is talking about. What could be worth it and so important to him? I then hear the room's door closing and guess Jake left the room to get whatever it is Ashley needs so much. So now it's just him and I.

"Ash?"

"Yes babe?"

"What are you having Jake get from your motorcycle? "

I can tell he was trying to figure out what to say to me. I could tell that one question made him really nervous.

"It's what I ordered that I had to go pick up."

"And that is...."

"You'll see in time Andy, alright love?"

Usually I wouldn't just let that be his answer but hey I'll give the guy a break.

"Alright."

"Thank you. Now, have you eaten?"

I knew this was coming. He's gonna flip his shit on me. Not looking at him reply,

"No Ashy I haven't. "

"Now are you meaning today or all week?"

I could tell he knew the answer but surely didn't want to believe it. Fuck.

"All week."

"Bbaabbyy" He complains

"Why not? " He adds

"You were in a medication dosed coma, the last thing on my mind was to eat."

He just let's out a long sigh and looks at me.

"Please go get something to eat from the food court at least baby."

"But -"

"No Andy, go eat something please. "

With a sigh of defeat I get up from my warm spot beside Ashley. He smiles and pulls me down to his face and kisses me lovingly. After he let's go he says,

"Thank you baby."

I give him a small smile and make my way to the cafeteria. Looking at the food I see nothing that looks safe to eat so I grab a small bag of chips and a bottle of water. I make my way to an empty table for two in the back corner of the room. Looking up I see Jinxx.  Walking over to me you can tell he's shocked to see me.  After sitting down across from me he says,

"Now what got you down here cause the only person that could convince you or get you away from Ashley is the man himself, so I'm taking it he is up?"

"Yeah he's up and don't worry he's on the ball and already forced me to shower and now come down here. I really don't want to be."

"Well at least he's okay and I know you don't like being away from him we all know that and that he really doesn't like being away from you but you've gotta take care of yourself, if not for yourself for him."

I nod knowing he's correct. I finish what I'm eating and with Jinxx make my way back up to Ashley. When we walk into the room the doctor is leaving and I see a smug look on Ashley's face. Sitting beside him resting my head on his shoulder I ask,

"What'd the doctor want?"

"He said I can't go home until tomorrow."

"Well, fuck. At least you're alright, that's all that matters here. It just looks like we'll be staying one more night."

Resting his head on mine he says,

"But baby I want to go home today. I hate it here and miss being at home with you and the guys."

Rubbing his leg I sigh,

"I know hospitals put you on edge but you don't have a choice really and it's only one more night, only one and I'll be right here with you."

With a sigh of defeat he says,

"I guess you're right Andy, thank you."

"Of course babe."

Just as Jinxx is a about to say something Jake comes running into the room with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Oh my fucking God Ashley!"

As soon as he saw me he stopped what he was saying but couldn't drop the smile. I look at Ashley to ask what Jake is so happy about and he gives Jake a glare. I'm so confused.

"Jake" Ashley says warningly

"Sorry Ashley, it's just you didn't say it was THAT"

Jinxx and I share confused looks.

"Jake if you want someone to fangirl with take Jinxx with you and you can tell him." Ashley says defeated

"But no one tell Chuppy " He adds

With an excited nod from Jake he drags Jinxx with him out of the room. I really don't like not knowing what is going on.

"Aaaasssshhhhhlllllllleeeeeyyyyyy" I whine

"No Andy, I'm not saying. "

Maybe it's wrong but I'm actually starting to become angered.

"Why not? I tell you everything."

"This is different."

I move slightly away from him to look at him.

"Ash, I'm your boyfriend, we don't keep secrets. I told you everything, things I've hidden for years."

He tries to reach out and put his hand on my face but I turn my head. I'm starting to get pissed. Why can't I fucking know, I told that man everything.

"Andy,please don't do this."