It All Starts with Tragedy

It's all Revealed Today

I am broken, i just want to go crawl into a ball an dcry until my lungs stop working. But Ashley needs me so i can't, later i will.
"It's a guy......in the band."
"Oh, well uh, who?" I say trying not to break down in tear in front of Ashley.
"Well, uh.."
But just as he is about to say who, he's cut off by a voice on the other side of the room.
"Andy?Ashley?" CC whispers
I jump out of my chair and run to CC's bed side.
"Oh, my god Chuppy! You're okay!" I cheer
I am excited he's okay but i am kinda mad he interrupted Ashley.
"Yeah, but i am tired, so uh, yeah ima gonna sleep." CC mumbles
I go back and sit beside Ashley again, he seems a little zoned out. I wave my hand in front of his face.
"Hello? Earth to Ash."
"Hu?! Oh uh hey."
"So, back to what you were saying. Who in the band is it?" I question
He puts his head down for a moment then looks back at me.
"You're gonna hate me."
"I could never hate you Ashley, you could be out to kill me and i would still never hate you."
He smiles at this then nods.
"It's you Andy, i like you."
My jaw drops and my eyes widen. I can't believe it.
"I know, you don't float that way. You see it gross, you can pretend i never said it." He says
"Oh god no Ashley! I feel the same way, i have for so so long. I just never had the guts to tell you."
"Really?"
"Seriously."
A huge smile appears on his face, i have never seen him smile so huge.
"Andy?"
"Yeah Ash?"
"Will you, uh, be my, boyfriend?"
My eyes light up like the fire works on new years. I gently cup his face in my hands and kiss him softly, and he kisses me back without hesitation. When i pull away i rest my forehead on his and smile.
"I'd more then love to Ashley."
"You're finally mine. I've dreamed of telling you for so so long." He smiles.
"I'm all yours, and only yours my darling." I say then kiss his forehead.
He nods his head with a huge smile on his face and rests his head on my shoulder. I run my fingers though the shorter layers of his hair as he hums a song i don't think i know. It sounds oddly familiar to me though.
"What are you humming baby?" I ask
"Nothing" He says with a cheeky smile
I finally have him, he's all mine. I know i am smiling like an idiot but i really couldn't give a fuck, i got the man I've been fantasizing about for years now to myself. I'm oddly curious what he is humming but it doesn't really matter, i'm just a bit nosy. Then it hit me, fuck. He's gonna see my self harm, eventually. Wait, i have no reason to self harm anymore, i have him. So if i can hide them until they fade then he'll never have to know. I smile at that.
"Andy?" CC says
"Yeah C?"
Where is Jake and Jinxx? I mean i'm in the fucking hospital, where are they?"
"They really wanted to be here, hell Jake almost broke something. Haha. But it's storming pretty bad here so he can't fly in from the UK, they cancelled all flights here. And Jinxx isn't able to leave L.A. because they're still sorting the break up and he can't put it off. They really want to be here Chuppy." I explain
"Oh, well now i feel like a dick. Haha."
"It's cool Chuppy, you didn't know what was going on."
"Uh, Andy? Can i ask why Ash is like cuddling into you?"
I want to tell him but i don't know if Ash does, i don't want to make him made, i just got him i don't wanna loose him. So, i put my finger up to ask CC to wait a second then poke Ash to get his attention, he looks up at me. It looks like he is about to fall asleep.
"Baby, is it okay if i tell Chuppy about us? I don't care if they know, but i don't know about you." I whisper to him so only he hears.
He thinks about it. Then nods his head yes.
"I'm proud to be with you Andy, i don't mind if the whole fucking world knows." He says
"Am i getting an answer?" Questions CC from him hospital bed.
"CC, uh, Ash is cuddling into me because, i'm his boyfriend."
"You two are like, together?!"
"Yes Chuppy."
"Fin-a-fucking-ly!! Hahaha." He cheers
Ashley and i look at him with an eyebrow raised.
"What?" Questions Ashley
"Oh, the guys and i knew you liked him Ashley. We just didn't know about Andy there." CC explains.
"Oh, okay then...haha"
Ashley leaves it at that and cuddles back into me and i wrap my arm around his waste. Just then Ashley's phone goes off, he sighs and digs it out of his pocket and answers it. "Hey Jinxx, oh and Jake?" He says into the phone followed with a few 'yeahs' and 'okays'
"Yeah, actually C.C.'s awake."
And with that he hangs up and wiggles more into me.
"Am i fucking warm or some shit?" I joke
He nods his head yes and says,
"Jake and Jinxx will be here tomorrow morning."
"Yay! Hospital party!" Yells CC
We all just laugh at him.
"Bbbbaaaabbbyyyyy" Ashley whines
"Yess?" I reply
"I'm tired."
I pull him closer to me, if that's even possible.
"Then sleep babe."
He nods his head and almost immediately falls alseep.
"You two are fucking adorable!" CC cheers
"Ssshhhh. And uh, thanks i guess."
CC just laughs at me and says,
"Well I'm taking up Ashley's idea and going to bed, night Andy."
"Night CC."