Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Five: Heartache Hotel, Love And Fear Part 1

We have been walking forever and my feet are killing me. I didn't say anything because I know he will just abuse me for complaining. I swear he read my mind cause a minute later he looked down at me and asked "would you like me to carry you?" I thought for a moment. I shook my head in case he was tricking me. He sighed and picked me Up bridal style. I yelp and cling my arms around his neck. He chuckles and I blush. He starts to walk again and I look at his concentrated face. He looks cute when he concentrates. I smile and rest my head on his chest. 

" we are here." he says twenty minutes later. I look ahead of us and see a run down hotel. Great. We walked into the 'lobby' And headed to the front counter. There sat a bitchy look woman who looked lazy. She looked us down and stared at Jeff who had his hood down, covering his face. I spoke cause I don't think he wants to talk or he might just kill her. Hehe that would he funny. 

"hello, we would like a room for two please." I said politely. She rolled her eyes and said "well how many night are you gonna stay here?!" this bitch...I feel Jeff's  hand squeeze my hand and reaches for his knife but I stop him and give him a look under his hood. "umm...two nights please.." I say trying to hide my anger and fear. "that will be $200 and sign here." she said. I did as I was told and we got out keys. 

He rush us both in our room. We obviously got room number 13. Like fucking hell. As soon as He closes the door, he runs to me and pins me to the wall. "DON'T EVER STOP ME LIKE THAT AGAIN BITCH!"I got so mad, And scared. "well If I didn't we wouldn't be caught now would we?" I say. 

He slaps me and pushes me onto the bed. I guess he got pissed cause he knows I'm right. I smirk a bit as he straddles me down by waist.  "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME UNDERSTAND?!" I nod. He slaps me again and a tear slips from my eyes. He gets up. "Get some sleep." he says calmly. Fuck man is this guy bipolar or something??I decided to just nod and lay down. 

After a while I remembered something. "Hey you haven't said your name yet."I say. "you probably already know I am sarah. What is yours?"He looks at me and says "my name is Jeff. Jeff the killer"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh hello beeches. I have decided that I shall make a second part. Have you realized that Sarah didn't discover his name till now? Hahahaa
I love you my wallflowers
Comment
Rate
Subscribe
Recommend
All dat shit. <3333