Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Six: Heartache Hotel, Love And Fear Part 2

The next morning I wake up to a huge pain on my side and my face. I get up and look into the mirror To see a huge bruise on my face. I shrug. Probably from all the slapping and punching Jeff gave me. 
 
I turn and saw that Jeff wasn't in bed. I frown. Where is he? Maybe he left to go do something. Maybe this was my chance to escape. But then I swear as if right on cue, I hear him say "Don't even try to leave or I will get you and you would have wished that your suicide attempted worked bitch" I realized it came  from the closed bathroom door. I sigh and stand in front of the mirror.  

I look gross. My hair is a mess, I have my blood stain on my clothes, I feel gross in general. "hey Jeff?" I call out. He grunts. "can I take shower?!" "yea sure. If I can join you" he says as he opens the door. 

"NO! I am not taking a shower with you, you fucking perv!!!" I shout. He chuckles. "fine by me. You can just wait for me to finish. Cause I ain't letting you shower unless your with me." "why is that?" I ask questioningly. "well one, there is a window, two, i know you might attempt your stupid suicide thingy again and and also..."he pauses and walks over to me and he presses my body with his to the wall. "I wanna see your beautiful body again" he whispers in my ear.  I shiver as I feel his breath on my neck. 

Okay i gotta make a choice now. I one, be dirty for the rest ofmy life or, bath with him for the rest of my life and be grateful that he is letting me keep my hygiene up with me. I think I'll go for two. Not cause I wanna shower with him. Ewwwwww. Because I have no choice. 

I nod and walk with him to the bathroom. He locks the door. I undress and I feel eyes on me the whole time. I feel exposed right now that it is not even funny. ermagawd I'm soooo uncomfortable. -_- fuck my life. 

I just step into the shower and wait for him trying to keep calm.  A minute later he comes in and I turn in the shower. I feel the warm water hit my body and I shiver. He wraps him arms around me and I feel his breath on me. 

I didn't dare move or look even at him. I just stood there with the water spitting at my body with his arms around me. I soon got used to it and he  He licked my bare neck and kept his lips hovered over my neck. 

I felt so uncomfortable...again.  He soon let go and turned me around to make me face him. I didn't want to look into his eyes until He cupped my face with his hands and I finally gave in and looked into his intense crimson eyes. 

His eyes flickered to my lips. Oh lord not again. Please don't punch me this time. I say to myself as I feel his leathery lips come into contact with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. Again, just something about this boy...I shouldn't fall for him but I love the feeling with his lips against mine. He pulls away after awhile leaving the two of us breathless. When we catch our breath he says "come on let's clean up" I nod and do my business. Again I felt his pair of crimson eyes on me as I wash of the last of the soap from my hair. 

I was then washing of the soap from my body when I felt him lather skin. I retaliated. "don't worry I am just helping you" he says calmly. I was about to protest and say I could do it myself but instead I get back to washing off myself and I felt his hands brush against my back, stomach, chest, legs, everywhere. 

When we were done. We got out In silence. I was Just done wiping myself ad wrapped my naked body cause I felt so uncomfortable still. And I again didn't dare look at jeff's naked body. I didn't want to. 

I was minding my own business when  My back collided with the wall hard. I wince at the sudden rush and I try to catch my breath cause the impact made mr loose my breath.  My heart sped as I looked up at Jeff. He had pinned me down to the wall. "your so beautiful Sarah. I love you. There I said it. I. Am. In. Love. With. You." he said loudly. I don't know why he is even telling me this. I didn't say or do anything like fuck. He pauses for a second,  Then said,  "you will soon learn to love me too." 

He kisses me hard and oddly I kiss back fast. Even with the pain at my back, I am Just realizing that I love the taste of his lips on mine. 

And The thing is. I don't want him to know...That i am falling for him so fucking easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blarg sorry it's so boring. I love you guys!

Comment
Recommend
Subscribe.
All dat shit <33333