Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Seven: Love And Heated Moments

He pulls away and puts his forehead on mine. "Can you try to love me Sarah?" he asked ever so softly.  I nod cause it seems that I'm in the process of that, and I think I simply don't have a choice. He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back hoping I don't regret this.  

He pulls away and picks me up and carries me to the bed. He rips the towel from me and lays me down on the hard cheap ass bed. He lays with me and puts the blanket on me. "I love you Sarah. And always will"he says. "thank you Jeff" is all I could say as I lay there awkwardly cause we are both naked...

Then my body starts to relax and my eyes suddenly close and I am out cold in a dreamless sleep. 

I wake up once again Feeling sore. But this time on my cheek and back.  Ugh this is seriously killing me. I say to myself. I sometimes wish my suicide attempt worked... I feel arms around me. Oh wait Jeff. I also feel weird. My eyes go wide as I realize that I am still naked from the shower. I get up from the bed and grab my pack and  into the bathroom. I locked the door and started to put my clothes on. 

Jeff started to bang the door. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR SARAH!!!" he yells through bangs.Fear took over me as I opened the door. I didn't even put a shirt on. At least I had a bra to cover that shtuff up ;)He grabbed me and shoved me into the wall as soon as I opened the door.  I look at his crimson red eyes that look darker with anger. 

He slaps me so hard and a tear slips from my eyes. "don't do that again you hear me?!"he yells in my face. More tears slip from my eyes and nod. "I'm sor-ry Jeff. I ju-st went to go chan-ge into some cloth- I manage to say through sobs. Out of the sudden he hugs me and says "I love you Sarah and I am sorry for hurting you. I Just don't want to lost you." I stand there in fear but then I hugged him back and finally give everything I have and say the three words that make a passionate word,
 "I love you."

He pulls away from our hug He looks at me in the eyes. "did you just say you love me too?!" ge asks in disbelief. I nod and he cups my face and kisses me and I kiss back, filled with passion.  I held his neck and played with his hair as our tongues danced and our lips moved in sync. 

Again, this boy, making my heart do flips and making butterflies grow in my stomach. I love the taste of his lips. Blood and sweet peppermint.  I wrap my and around his neck and jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.He holds my thighs as we kiss in his arms resting against the wall. 

At this point in s full make out session, he grabs me and places me down on the bed with him on top of me,  without breaking the kiss, I smirk and bit his lip softly causing him to moan quietly. "Sarah, This, well you are making my heart explode with all this jazz" he says through kisses. "you are too Jeff." I whisper and gasp as he squeezes my waist.He starts to plays with the hook of my bra strap  and I pull away quickly.

I shake me head furiously not wanting to loose my virginity...yet. He sighs and nods saying "it's okay, I understand. We should wait.  I'll try not to get out of control again babe. I'm sorry." and  Kisses me on the lips. "no it's okay, I just want to take, 'this' slow. But I did enjoy that." I say smirking ad wink at him. He chuckles and lays down with me. 

"I just realized that we've been sleeping so much" I say out loud. "well there can never be to much of something"he says. And with that, again, I fall asleep. With a dream. 
          
~sarah's dream~

I was in a wedding dress. I was walking towards a stage thingy were I saw a preacher and...jeff in a tux. 

Oh my god! It is our wedding?! I am trying to run away from this but my legs won't go anywhere except forward to the stage. I pass by the rest of my family That may I add,  doesn't even like me, including my dad. But they look so happy. For once, I smile at the faces because they are for once, looking at me with happiness and not disgust. 

When I arrive, Jeff takes my hand and slips a ring on my left hand and I do the same with his. I again trying to move but I can't only in the actions of the wedding. We say "I do" and kiss. Then all of the sudden I see blood all over him and me? I look at the guest and they are all dead. Mutilated. 

And it is all my fault. "I love you Sarah. And will never let you go." Jeff whispers I my ears. 

~end of dream~

I wake up startled at the dreadful things I had dreamt of.  I sit up and look to see that Jeff is still awake looking at me without blinking. Those intense eyes. I shutter. "you okay Sarah?" he asks sitting up and bringing me in his lap. "yea. Just had a weird dream is all." he starts to kiss my jaw. "yea? And what was this  'weird' dream about?"I feel the gossebumps all over my body fitter in a tired excitement as he continues to kiss my neck and jaw. "well, let's just say it was. Weird. I can't remember the dream but I know it was weird. The thing is, I can't forget those mutilated bodies lying there lifelessly in the rows of seats. Knowing I did it. With Jeff. 

I packed my clothes and stuff in my backpack and left the clothes I needed after my shower. Jeff wants to leave. We are going to go back to my house. I don't like the idea but whatever. I am not gonna complain cause I like this Jeff, whatever he is right now, I'm love it. "Jeff I want to take a shower." I said. He nods. "you can go on. Just no funny buisness. Or you know what i'll do" he threatens with a serious face.I nod and his fact softens as He comes up to me and kisses me, I kiss back right away.  "I love you" he says through our kiss. "I do to" I says back. He pulled away. "okay go babe. We gotta leave soon" he says. I nod. 

I walk into the shower. As I am showering, I think 'hey he hasn't beaten me or Hurt me. Wow' again, I'm enjoying this jeff. Maybe he's changed as I Wash off all the body wash. I then feel arms wrap around me. I gasp but calm down when I see that it is was only jeff. "hey."he says quietly.  "hi" I say back JIST as quiet.  He stares at me for the longest time. He leans my back to the wall. His naked body hovering over mine. "will you stay forever with me?" he asks out of the blue. "of course Jeff. I said I love you. I do love you. With all my heart. I mean it No matter what. I will always love you. I will always be yours And you will always be mine." I say. 

He nods. I kiss him. I just kiss him. We don't move our lips together. We just kiss. I stay like that for about two minutes. I pull away and grab the shampoo and wash my hair. When I am done, I get out and wipe my body with the towel and wrap myself in the towel. Jeff soon comes out. I was about to grab my clothes when he pulled me around the waist and lays me on the bed. 

I smile. He gets on top of me and slips off my towel and his. He kisses my jawline and moves down to my neck. he kisses, bites and sucks all over my neck just to find my sweet spot. I swear I'm gonna have a lot of hickeys after this. After awhile he found it and I moan out loud. I kiss him and it starts to get hot.

~after all that shinanagains~

Jeff lays next to me out of breath. After our intense make out session. No we didn't have sex...yet.  I breathe heavily. I turn to look at him. "I love you Jeff.""I love you too" he says,  grabbing my waist and engulfing me in a hug. "forever?" he asks. "forever."I reply and fall into a dreamless slumber. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus I'm on a role! Hope you guys are liking it! I love you my wallflowers :)
Comment
Recommend
Subscribe
Friend
All dat shit <33333