Status: In the Process

Who is She?

Making Friends or Enemies?

Paige's P.O.V.

He was siting right next to the desk that had no human siting in it. Great! I guess this is where I will sit. Walking into homeroom I noticed the teacher taking attendance, and “him.” Great.. I will have to sit next to him. I don't know if I will survive this school year. I walked up to the teacher, and introduced myself before taking my seat.

Before my butt hit the chair next to “him”, the classroom door flung open.

“Sorry I'm late, My alarm clock didn't go off this morning.”

Startled I looked up from my seat and noticed a dark brown haired boy moving to the front of class and taking his seat by the window. Just when he took his seat, the bell rung. Mr. Hayes everyone to quiet down, so he could share some valuable information with us, before we went to our first period.

This will be a long day.

Marcus's P.O.V.

Looking around the room I noticed that we had a new comer She was siting in between Sarah and someone else I didn't know. She had blonde beautiful hair and a beautiful smile. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her looking at me. I hope she is full of mysterious, I hope to introduce myself soon.

“You're all dismissed, I hope each and everyone of you have a great day.”

“Marcus please stay behind.” Mr. Hayes said looking directly at me.

Everyone moved from their seats to leave the room as I slowly walked over to where Mr. Hayes, who was erasing the chalk board.

“Marcus, I forgot to ask you if you will be available to help tutor some students that need help with chemistry homework and grasping concepts.”

“Of course, I would love to help.” I said smiling.

“I thought you would, this will count as community service correct?”

“Correct.”
“Well, get out of here, before I make you late to class.” He said before walking out of the room with a cup of coffee in his left hand and the right hand in his pant's pocket.

Sighing I was the last one to leave the room. To bad I wasn't able to introduce myself to the new girl. Maybe I will get a chance in another class or at lunch. I wonder when swim meet is, I wasn't paying to much attention to morning announcements.

Anonymous P.O.V.

Great, when I was just about to make up an excuse to talk to Paige. Why does everything have to be so complicated in life. Before Marcus came busting in the door, I was sure I would catch Paige's attention with more of my charming wit.

I would start off with some thing like, “Can I ask a question?” or Do you have any friends? Or Do you need help with that? Or If you need anything I will be there for you.

Now I have to think of something great to say before anyone takes there chance. Oops.. I almost forgot I had to make a stop at my locker. Waking up the stairs, I pumped into Sarah Help.

“HEY, watch where your going, please!” She cried.

Muttering something under my breath, left here at the stop of the stairs, picking up her books.
I didn't want to say sorry, because it would ruin my reputation. I didn't Sarah that much, but she wasn't a bad person.

Paige's P.O.V.

“Are you alright?” The blond girl looked up at me before smiling thankfully.

“At least someone asks.” She said before accepting my extended hand.

Pulling her off the ground, I handed here the rest of her books before we both walked down the stairs.

“My name is Paige, by the way.” I said with a confident voice.

“Nice to meet you, my name is Sarah.” She said with a grin.

We were now on the first floor waking towards the gym.

“I guess we are both headed in the same direction.” She said before grabbing my left hand as she said “Lets both both be good friends.”

“That would be great.” I said making me smile crazily.

“ I will introduce you to my other friends at lunch, hopefully you all will become quick friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed