Status: Harry Styles!

Love Just Is

Three

That Tuesday Harry and I went to that new place to eat I learnt a lot of things about him. We’d went back to my flat after we ate our lunch, he’d commented on how he didn’t understand how I could live there with all the noise and the weird people. And again I’d informed him that I just could. It had all started out like another day. Just another Tuesday. But in reality it was anything but.

It was the Tuesday that Harry dug his little home in my heart, the one he’d never move out of.

“You know I still never get over how amazing your flat is.”

“What’s so amazing about it?”

“Well for starters I like all your pictures, especially this one.” He said picking up one of the pictures I kept on this little table next to some flowers I kept around to brighten things up some.

It was a picture of me when I was little. I was maybe six or so. I was in my little one piece bathing suit running around my back yard being chased by my brother who was trying to spray me with a waterhose. And it was so simple there wasn’t much going on, but I’d always loved the way it turned out so well too. I felt like that picture held so much pure innocence that it was beautiful.

“Why’d you like it so much?” I’d asked him while I sat my things down and headed into my small kitchen to make us some tea.

“I don’t know.”

“Well I like it too. So is there anything else in my flat you’d like to elaborate on?”

“Of course. Let’s see,” he started looking around the entire place his fingers gently trailing over his lips.

That was the first new thing I learnt about him, that when he thought about things his fingers would really lightly trail along his bottom lip. While I had a tendency to lick my lips or press them together he didn’t. And that would become one of the many things I’d both love and hate about him.

“I like how keep flowers everywhere to brighten rooms. I like how it always smells good because of those thingamajigs you keep plugged in all the time. I just like it. I mean I still don’t see how you can stand the people around here since they’re so loud and stuff but I like the inside of your flat. It’s warm and inviting like you are I guess.”

“Here let me help you with the tea.” I heard him say before he was pulling down a couple of teacups and pulling the cream from the fridge.

I set a teabag in both cups and went to pour some water in them. “How many sugars?”

“Two. I don’t like a lot of cream either.”

The next thing I learnt about Harry that day was how he took his tea. He liked it warm, not too hot and not too cold. He took three sugars and more cream than I did. I watched him after I poured the water in his cup. He took the lid off my cute little sugar bowl, that I prided myself on, and then dropped three cubes into his cup and stirred. After he’d stirred that in long enough he picked up the cream and turned it up pouring a good four seconds before he stopped and stirred his tea again. Then he stuck the spoon in his mouth to get the flavor and I suppose see if it was still too hot before he dropped the spoon along side my other dirty dishes and took a drink. I think it was one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen, maybe because I was focusing solely on watching how someone else took their tea and I’d never really paid attention to the little details that we didn’t even think twice about rather than anything else. But somehow watching Harry fix his cup of tea was enchanting.

Once we both had our tea we were free to leave the kitchen, but we didn’t. We stood there a bit longer, leaning against the counter talking. And it was just so comforting. We talked about a lot of things, how he liked the tea bags I’d used and was more of an herbal tea kind of guy but could totally get use to the kind I drink. Somehow that had ended up to him laughing at my sugar bowl, which I prided myself on so well because well it looked exactly like the little sugar bowl in Sword and the Stone, which happened to be one of my favorite Disney movies ever, even if it was a really odd and possibly not the best representation of King Arthur at all. I actually had the entire tea set from that movie, or at least the ones that looked closest to the ones from the movie since the movie was a cartoon and all. Anyways, us talking had led to me learning he liked herbal tea and him laughing at my love for cartoon movies. And I don’t really know how it led to what came next, maybe it was one of those cliche moments when he saw me laugh and couldn’t help himself, or maybe it just happened, I don’t know why it happened but it did.

I’d gently pushed on his shoulder and rested my chin on my shoulder for a split second to hide my smile before he was holding my chin in his hand and turning my head to look at him. His deep green eyes bore into my bright blue ones for only a moment before I saw them flicker to my lips and felt his thumb run over them slowly. Without even thinking of what I was doing, or where any of this might lead, without thinking of what might happen or that I shouldn’t jump into anything with him my lips puckered against his finger and a soft content sigh was escaping.

Lips were lingering right above mine in a matter of seconds after that, they weren’t touching mine just yet, but they were so close I felt like I could feel them against my own and I couldn’t take it. I eagerly leaned in to capture his lips with my own needing to kiss him. And it was amazing.

We stood there in my kitchen for the next few minutes kissing softly. His lips were slowly moving against mine and we were both timid. I think it’s because we weren’t sure how far the other was willing to go, but finally that ended when I was pulling his bottom lip between my teeth and then his tongue slipped into my own mouth and we began to explore. I moaned liking the way his tongue ran over the roof of my mouth or my cheeks, and when we had to pull away from one another for air it kept going.

Harry’s lips were quick to attach themselves to the corner of my lips and then to my jaw and work their way to my neck causing me to lean my head a little and pull my hair off to the side. My breath was still quick and though a part of me knew this was a bad idea I didn’t stop him because it felt so good. I knew where this was going. I knew it was a bad idea, but I went along with it anyways. I moved my hands to his hips and started to pull at his shirt while his lips worked at kissing along my neck. I let out soft sounds of pleasure only feeling his lips leave my skin twice. When I pulled his shirt off entirely, and again moments later when he did the same with mine. After my shirt was gone though he took a moment to breath himself and look at me again.

“Are you sure you wanna keep going?”

I guess it shocked me slightly that he was stopping and asking if I wanted to keep going when he seemed pretty eager to keep going and I just shook my head. When Harry was sure that I was okay with this, when he knew I was fine with sleeping with him though I still hardly knew him that was when things got really heated. I’d shagged a couple times before, so I wasn’t some innocent virgin who had no idea what was happening and letting Harry seduce me, but I think Harry was the most experienced person I’d been with. And everything he did felt so nice that I didn’t ask him to stop.

He turned me around and ran both his hands over my arms while his lips ghosted over my shoulder while he unhooked my bra then slid it off himself so he could wrap his arms around me and cup my breasts squeezing them gently and rubbing his thumb lightly over my nipples.

“Harry.” I couldn’t help but moan his name slightly I enjoyed what he was doing so much. I mean I was already turned on, beginning to ache for him between my legs but I knew he was going to drag this out for as long as possible. I could just tell.

“Madds, I’m going to shag you.” I heard him whisper against my skin as I felt a hand moving from my breast down my stomach and to the waistline of my jeans. “I’m gonna shag you really well.” And then his hand was down my jeans and in my knickers rubbing against my clit.

Harry was a very intimate person. He liked to take things slow and take his time. Maybe that was his plan all along. To shag me so well that I’d think about it all the time, that no one would ever compare to him. To be so intimate with me that I wouldn’t want anyone else. I don’t know if it was or not, but I do know that shagging Harry was probably the most intimate moment of my life.

“Harry.” His name came from my lips in a breath barely audible, my hand had reached behind his neck and was tugging on his hair while his lips touched my shoulder and his fingers slipped inside me. I could just feel my core being set fire, I wanted so much more from him.

Feeling just his fingers was enough to drive me mad, and I never thought of all the things he might know how to do, or the things he might do to drive me mad, and I was so in for it.

He could tell I liked what he was doing, I knew that from the way I felt his lips curl against my skin into a smirk that he liked how I was reacting. And a few moments later he was in front of me again unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans before they were discarded and he picked me up to set me on the counter. His hands rested on my hips and he looked at me with this glint in his eyes that he was having fun and didn’t want it to stop, before his fingers were pulling my knickers off and spreading my legs. I knew what was coming, I knew what he was about about to do to me, yet I was still shocked when it happened. His head moved to kiss the inside of my thigh tenderly and I could feel myself aching for him again, and he slowly licked up my leg before his tongue worked some kind of magic. My fingers were tangled in his hair again while his tongue explored me and savored the taste. And I thought it was the best thing that he was using his pretty pink lips to please me.

I could feel the fire burning throughout my body. It started at my core and made its way to my stomach. I could feel it building, and he kept going. He could probably tell how close I was getting, how he was pushing me over the edge by the way my body reacted and how I moaned his name louder and tugged on his hair moving my hips some begging him for more until it was over. Until I’d reached my peak for him and he was pulling away and running his hands along my thighs no longer with his head between my legs.

“God you’re amazing.” He breathed against my face lightly running his lips over my jaw. And I needed him then and there. My hands were fumbling with his jeans trying to peel them off of him before he took it upon himself to help and take them off, which led to us on my kitchen floor.

I was straddling him both my hands on his chest to let him know not to move. And he was smirking, clearly he liked it. But Harry was still a cheeky bastard who couldn’t keep his hands to himself. I could feel his boner through his boxer briefs that still hadn’t been taken off and his hands were on my breasts again kneading them softly running his thumbs over my nipples again.

“Are you gonna help me with that?”

“You’re so fucking cheeky.” I breathed out feeling him squeeze my breasts as soon I as tried to speak, only it was my turn to smirk down at him while my hand slipped around his shaft and pumped him gently causing him to groan. And so I sped up a little, he groaned more, and finally he couldn’t take it. We were flipped over and his boxers were being pushed off and a condom was being slid on before I felt him push into me without any kind of warning.

“Ah, Ha-Harry.” I’d wanted to tease him, I wanted to have some kind of control over him like he already seemed to have over me, but clearly that didn’t happen. I was already moaning his name again and rolling my hips to meet his. I had no power. I had no control.

He started off slow, letting me get use to him, and after a few slow thrusts his pace quickened. And it felt so amazing. Harry felt so amazing.

His thrusts were quicker and bit harder which I liked so I moaned. His lips were kissing me again, sucking on my skin. I felt him take my nipple between his teeth and moaned then too. This was another thing I learnt about Harry. He really liked my breasts. His lips were attached to them a lot, and he liked to cup them for whatever reason. I learnt that he was an intimate fucker who had a thing for breasts.

The last thing I learnt about him that day though was probably the most important.

We finally finished. We finished shagging, it ended with my nails digging into his back and moaning his name before he was pulling out and laying beside me. Which was how we stayed for a few minutes while we both caught our breath.

I was pretty speechless. I’d never been shagged quite like I had by Harry. He knew what he was doing, sure the few other times I’d had sex hadn’t been awful, but they’d never be anything compared to Harry.

I would’ve been fine laying there for another five minutes not speaking, just breathing, and then heading back to my room or something. I would’ve been fine with him going to take a shower, or me going to take a shower and him drinking some more tea. I would’ve been fine with anything other than what happened. Though I don’t know why I didn’t see it coming. And it made sense so after I thought about it I guess I wasn’t too upset that time. Until I realized that it’s how things would always be.

“It’s kind of late.”

I’d looked over to a clock I had noticing that it was kind of late, well it wasn’t that late but considering I knew we both had class tomorrow and I still had homework to work on much like I was sure he did it was late.

“I should be going soon. I still have work to do.”

“Me too.”

Then we were up getting dressed and I was telling him goodbye, he kissed me one more time before he left then I was alone in my flat.

The last thing I learnt about Harry that day was that he’d always leave. It was always sex and then nothing. I would fall in love with him, really I was already well on my way to falling way too deeply in love with him. But he didn’t feel the same. He came crashing into my world and fucked everything up like a hurricane but I didn’t do the same thing to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so first I'd like to say that this is the first time I've ever written smut in a story and I just really hope it's okay. I mean I think it turned out okay and I mean this is kind of a big chapter, I know it's only like the 3rd chapter and maybe things are moving super fast but well I have an idea for this. The point is I've never written smut in a story like this before and I hope it's okay. I also hope you all like this chapter and stick around to see where things go.

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who has commented, recommended, and subscribed, you guys are all totally awesome and I love you all!

Please feel free to comment with your thoughts and ya know. ::arms: