Collide With This Guy

Chapter 19

After our principal was done speaking with Jaime, they both emerged from the office. He motioned for me to follow him down the hallway. Kellin gave me a worried look, but I gave him one right back that told him I’d be just fine. I was a little anxious, though, because he led Jaime and me to the in-school suspension room and motioned for us to both enter.
“You two should know by now that fighting is now acceptable at school- or anywhere for that matter. You are both on in-school suspension for the remainder of the school day. In addition, both of you are suspended for the rest of the week.”
I sighed outwardly- school was really the only time I got to see Kellin during the week, despite the fact that he lived next door to me. This was so stupid. I thought my attack on Jaime was completely warranted.
I didn’t protest and neither did Jaime. Jaime was unusually silent, actually.
“I hope you boys can use this time to work out your differences in a civil manner,” was the last thing the principal said before exiting the room and shutting the door behind him.
I avoided looking at Jaime as I took a seat at the table in the center of the room. He eventually sat as well, in the seat diagonal to mine. I sat with my hands on the table, awkwardly fidgeting. I could practically taste the tension in the room, it was so bad. I bit my lip, a question lingering that had been at the back of my mind for a while.
“Hey, Jaime?” I asked, slowly.
“What?” he shot back, sounding annoyed. I guess that made sense. I had just punched him in the face and all.
“Why do you, um hate me?” I said, looking back down at the table. When he didn’t answer I looked back up to see that he was looking at me now, but with this look like he thought I was stupid. “I mean- I know why- but why do you make a point to harass me? Like, why go out of your way? We used to be friends.”
“You piss me off,” he shrugged. I frowned, not satisfied with that answer.
“Okay, fine, whatever-“
“You don’t fucking get it, do you?” he said, suddenly, a new sort of edge to his voice as he slammed his fist against the table top. It startled me a bit, and I wasn’t quite sure how to respond. “Everything is your fault. If you didn’t have these stupid fucking feelings, then I never would have . . . never mind.”
“You never would have what?” I asked, curious.
“Shut the fuck up,” he said, scowling.
“What did I do now?” I moaned.
“Okay, fine, you really want to know? What you said a while back- it got me curious, whatever,” he said, trying to push past that part as quick as possible while ignoring my suddenly raised eyebrows. “And so I was looking at some shit on the computer-“
“Porn?”
“Shut up, Vic.” He shot before continuing. I could tell this made him super uncomfortable, but I was doing a victory dance on the inside. It was so ironic, wasn’t it? “Anyway, my mom fucking found it in my search history and now my parents won’t fucking talk to me because they think I’m some sort of sick fuck.”
“That’s not my fault,” I pointed out. He yelled at me to shut up again, this time standing and leaning over the table so that we were face-to-face. I froze, not wanting to back down.
“If you never brought it up, I never would have thought about it.”
“I’m sure you- whatever, this is stupid. I don’t even like you anymore,” I grumbled.
“Yeah, you’ve got that annoying Quinn kid,” he rolled his eyes.
“Kellin’s not annoying,” I said, defensively. I was about to say something else, too, but suddenly my lips were occupied as Jaime leaned in and pressed his lips firmly against mine. What the fuck? I quickly shoved him off of me, almost falling out of my seat in the process.
“Shit,” he muttered, turning away from me as he sat back in the chair.
“Well I guess that answers my question as to why you hate Kellin,” I said, still kind of in shock. I mean, really?
“You better not tell a single fucking soul I just did that,” he warned, through gritted teeth. I threw my hands up, defensively.
“I promise not to tell . . . if you promise to lay the fuck off,” I said, firmly. I stared him down, trying to show him that I meant business.
“Deal,” he sighed.
---
Needless to say, my mom was more than pissed to hear that I had been suspended. I got a fairly lengthy lecture about it, and was grounded promptly. She took away my phone and my car keys, leaving me with no choice but to stay home over the duration of my suspension. It sucked, but it was over eventually.
When the weekend came, I was supposed to still be grounded from going out or spending time with friends. However, the fact that Kellin’s parents needed a place for Kellin to stay while they went out was suddenly the biggest blessing ever. I never thought there would be an instance where I was actually thankful for his mom’s neuroticism.
“Thank you so much for watching him again,” Mrs. Quinn said to my mom, as Kellin and I snuck past the adults and made our way upstairs.
“I missed you at school,” Kellin said as soon as we got there. I pulled him into a tight embrace before kissing him.
“I missed you, too,” I said, smiling. I was just glad that he was here.
“Was your mom mad?” he wanted to know.
“Livid. She took my phone and keys,” I sighed.
“I guessed that’s why you never answered me,” he said, with a shrug.
“Why else would I not answer you? I always answer you,” I smiled, pulling him over to my bed so that we could hold each other. Just lying in bed with him had become one of my favorite past times.
“I guess you do,” he sighed. We both sighed as we relaxed against each other, falling into a comfortable silence. I really loved holding him. He was so soft and sweet and angelic-
“How does gay sex work?” he blurted out, catching me off guard.
“I’m sorry, what?” I asked, pulling back a little so I could study his face. He looked totally serious. I pursed my lips together, trying to suppress my laughter. I didn’t want to embarrass him. “Sweetie, don’t you ever look shit up on the internet?”
“No,” he said, blushing “My mom disabled data on my phone, and my internet usage is highly monitored.”
“Well, shit,” I muttered, still in disbelief. How could he possibly not know? I guessed he was a lot more sheltered than I thought so.
“I’m sorry, that’s so weird and random- I just . . . I’ve been thinking about it and I wanted to know-“
“Oh you’ve been thinking about it,” I repeated, chuckling.
“Shut up,” he mumbled. I placed a kiss on the tip of his nose before sitting up and grabbing the laptop from the foot of my bed. “What are you doing?”
“Educating you,” I said as I opened the browser on the computer as I thought of what to look up. I didn’t want to end up on some seedy website, so I opened Tumblr and typed “Gay Sex” into the search bar.
“Wait, what?” he gasped, sitting up next to me.
“Warning, there will be a lot of dicks on the screen as soon as I hit enter. Are you okay with that?” I asked.
“Uh . . . yes?” he mumbled. I smiled, noticing the excitement in his eyes that he was trying to hide. How was it possible for him to be adorable even as I was exposing him to porn?
“Alright then,” I said, hitting ‘enter’ and watching as the screen filled with an array of gifs and pictures of graphically sexual scenes. Yep, everything was there: anal, oral, rimming, fingering, everything. I glanced over at Kellin, whose face was turning deeper shades of red by the second. He didn’t take his eyes off the screen.
“So . . . “I said, when he went silent. Was this too much? Should I have introduced him to this slowly?
“That’s really hot,” he almost whispered. I turned to him and smirked.
“Oh really?” I asked, biting at my bottom lip. He rolled his eyes and turned to me. “Anything you want to try?”
“Maybe,” he shrugged. I thought he was just being shy, but then I noticed his little grin. That little shit had an idea. I put the laptop away and placed a hand on his thigh, squeezing gently. “Not like . . . everything all at once though.”
“Obviously. Baby steps, right?”
“Right,” he repeated, before moving so that he was between my legs as he met my lips with his. He kissed me hungrily as I played with his hair. I rolled my hips upward, earning a slight moan from Kellin. He gave me a shy smile before sitting back on his knees and reaching for the front of my jeans. Well, okay then.
I propped myself up on my elbows, excited, as I waited to see what he was going to do. He got the buttons undone and the zipper down before inching my pants downward. He glanced up at me, wordless and only momentarily, before reaching back towards my crotched and rubbing his hands against the quickly hardening bulge that was there. I let out a small moan as he continued to rub me a little longer before pulling my underwear down by the waistband, just enough so that I was exposed to him. He grabbed my member and rubbed it up and down. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, sensitive to even his soft touch. He glanced up at me again, his lips parted as he tried to gage my reaction. God, it was so hot.
“Do you like it when I touch you like this?” he asked, in a low voice.
“God, yes,” I moaned, thrusting my hips upwards into his hand, craving the friction. I lay back onto my pillow, closing my eyes. The fact that I wasn’t looking just added to the element of surprised when I felt Kellin’s lips against my tip. My eyes fluttered open as I sat back up; I needed to see this. I watched as he licked the tip quickly before moving to lick my entire length from the base up. I shivered from the sensation. This was amazing.
And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, Kellin took me in his mouth. He slid all the way down, almost to the base. My tip lightly grazed the back of his throat, which caught me off guard. Was this seriously Kellin, the guy that didn’t know how to gay just ten minutes ago?
“Fuck, Kells,” I breathed, running my fingers through his hair as he bobbed up and down. He kept up a pace, alternating between sucking and licking and it was the best thing I had ever felt. My breathing grew erratic the closer I got. Right as I felt myself about to finished, I pulled him off of me, not wanting to release into his mouth. Instead I shot up over my stomach, making a mess as I dropped back against the pillows to catch my breath.
“How was it?” he wanted to know.
“Fucking great. You’re amazing,” I told him, using a tissue to clean myself off before turning to kiss him. We kissed for a while before I pulled back, realizing something. “Wait, I think I should return the favor.”
“Okay,” he whispered, with a shrug. I just smiled and kissed him again as prelude to what I was about to do down below.