Collide With This Guy

Chapter 20

Over the next month, I noticed Kellin breaking out of his shell more and more. It was a little crazy, because it was like he was turning into this whole other person. I didn’t mind it, though. Even though he suddenly wanted to sneak out with me and swear and give me blowjobs, he was still the same quirky Kellin. He was just going through a rebellious phase.
“One day I’m just going to punch her in the face,” he told me, standing on my bed as I sat in my desk chair. I rolled my eyes.
“You’re not going to punch your mom in the face, Kells,” I said, in a bored tone. He jumped down from the bed and came over to me.
“Obviously not, but she just makes me so mad sometimes,” he moaned. He had just gotten through ranting to me about how his mom chewed him out that morning for matching and folding his socks correctly. I would probably have said the same thing if my mom got mad for something stupid like that.
“I hear ya,” I sighed, going back to the note pad I had been writing on. I was taking a few more notes down for the song we were recording with Tony and Mike and now Kellin’s friend from school named Justin. We were really close to finishing. All we needed to do was practice a few more times and then finalize it. Kellin had developed this interest in wanting to try the screaming parts, so he had been working on that as well. There were a few times when I had to tell him to stop so that he would fuck up his vocal chords, but other than that he was learning quickly.
“Are you doing anything for your birthday?” he asked me, switching subjects. I sighed yet again. My eighteenth birthday was coming up in a couple of days. I wasn’t really too keen on the idea of making it a bigger deal than it had to be.
“Nah, I don’t think so,” I said. “I don’t want to have a party or anything. It’s not a big deal.”
“Yes it is!” he insisted, seating himself in my lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. “You’ll be eighteen! You’ll be legal.”
“So?” I shrugged. “It’s just another birthday.”
“But It’s your birthday,” he said, snuggling his face against my neck. “Can I come over at least?”
“Of course you can,” I said, giving him a light peck on the cheek. He chuckled and sat up.
“I can’t wait. You’re going to love your present.”
---
When it came time for my birthday, I was a little confused. I saw Kellin at school and even though we talked as always, he didn’t even say anything about my birthday. He definitely didn’t wish me a happy birthday. What the hell? I mean, I knew he didn’t forget- he’d been pestering me about it for weeks!
“Hey, happy birthday, man,” Jack said to me as I was on my way out of school with Kellin that afternoon. I glanced over at Kellin. He’d obviously heard Jack’s greeting, but I still got nothing. “Sorry I missed you this morning, I had a math test to make up. Anyway, yeah. I’ll see you later.”
“Thanks,” I told him.
“Well, that was nice of him,” Kellin said, smiling up at me.
“Yeah it was,” I muttered, giving him a suspicious look. What was he playing at?
“Mhmm,” he said, grinning. “I’ll see you tonight.”
And with that he was hurrying off to join his mom in her car. I just shrugged it off and walked to my car to wait for Mike. I mean, it wasn’t the biggest deal in world if he didn’t say a simple ‘happy birthday’ to me, but it was odd.
Once Mike got it I drove us home and went inside. I was greeted by my parents who insisted on starting with celebrating right away. I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it but that was almost impossible when it came to them. They gave me gifts and cake and then had dinner ready by the time Kellin came over. He was relatively quiet throughout the entire dinner, but he was usually pretty quiet around my parents so I didn’t think anything of it.
After what seemed like an eternity, dinner was finally over and I was racing Kellin up the stairs and into my bedroom. The second I had my door shut and locked, Kellin practically lunged himself at me, attacking my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back until he pulled away.
“Happy Birthday,” he finally said, grinning from ear to ear. “Are you ready for your present?”
“Uh, sure,” I said, shrugging as he hurried over to the duffle bag at the foot of my bed. He was spending the night, so of course his mom was making him pack that huge bag. I watched as he unzipped the side pocket then looked back at me.
“Sit on the bed and close your eyes,” he said. I laughed and shook my head, but did what he said. God, he was just so cute sometimes. I wondered what sort of little surprise he had for me. I heard the bag re-zip, then felt Kellin move closer to me. “Now hold out your hands.”
I did as he said and felt him place an item in each hand. When he told me it was okay, I opened my eyes to see what Kellin had given me. When I saw what it was I was so startled that I ended up dropping both items to the floor.
It was a box of condoms and a bottle of lube. Where did he even get that?
“You don’t like it?” he asked, looking a little dejected. I softened and picked the thing up off of the floor.
“No I- well, I just wasn’t expecting-“
“I was thinking we could use them tonight,” he said, quickly. He was blushing now, his confidence faltering a bit. Did this mean what I thought it meant?
“I thought you didn’t want to have sex yet,” I breathed as he stepped closer to me, straddling my hips as he crawled onto the bed. He draped his arms around my neck and shrugged.
“I’ve been thinking . . . and I want to,” he said. “It seems exciting. I don’t know, and then with everything else that’s been happening lately, I wanted to just take things a little further I guess.”
“So . . . I get sex for my birthday?” I asked, in a low voice as I rested my hands against his hips. He bit his lip and nodded. Yes, this was definitely exciting. But then I realized something as I picked up the box of condoms. “I hate to break it to you, but I don’t think we even need these.”
“But I thought we had to.”
“I mean, they protect against pregnancy and STDS. Neither of us should be getting pregnant, and we’re both virgins, so neither of us should have STDS . . .right?”
“Dammit, I feel stupid,” he sighed. I smiled and kissed his lips gently.
“Don’t feel stupid,” I told him. He kissed me again, not saying anything after that. The kiss started to heat up quickly as I parted my lips in order to let his impatient tongue through. I slipped my hands up under his shirt, my hands roaming over his warm skin before breaking from his lips to pull his shirt off. I did the same with my own shirt before returning to him. I kissed him hungrily, pulling him onto the bed with me. I rolled him over so that I was on top of him, propped over him. I could tell just from the look in his eyes that he was getting turned on by this, so I reached down and palmed the front of his pants.
He let out small moan as I rubbed at the growing tent. I returned to his face so that I could kiss him again as I rocked my hips into him, creating friction that was both amazing and frustrating all at the same time.
“These need to go,” I breathed, pulling at the button at the front of his pants. He nodded as I undid them and pulled them off. I pulled mine off as well as he kicked his pants and underwear to the floor. Once we were both naked, I grabbed a hold of his length and started rubbing him up and down as he did the same for me. I was fully hard by this point, and beyond relieved that he’d agreed to go all the way. I had never done this before, but I didn’t mean I never thought about it.
“I want you,” I told him.
“I need you,” he countered, pulling my face to his and kissing it again. When I found yet another stopping point, I reached for the bottle and opened it up. I rubbed some over my fingers as Kellin propped himself up on his elbows as I held a finger at his entrance. The internet had shown me how to do this a number of times, so I knew what I was getting myself into.
“Are you ready?” I asked him. He nodded and I slowly pushed my finger inside of him. I glanced up to see him wincing. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, it hurts,” he admitted. “It’s okay though. It has to hurt before it can feel good, right?”
“Yeah,” I breathed, before inching my finger in a little further. Once he seemed to be comfortable with that, I slowly inserted another one. I moved them inside of him gently, trying to stretch him while trying my best not to hurt him. He insisted that he was okay, though.
I sat back on my knees and poured some more of the lube into my hand, this time rubbing it onto my dick. I positioned myself at his entrance.
“Don’t hesitate to tell me if it hurts too much or anything, okay?” I told him, and he nodded. I took a deep breath. Sure, I really wanted this, but I was nervous as hell. I didn’t want to mess this up.
Slow and steady, I pushed into him. Fuck, he was so tight, but it was a good thing for me.
“Ah,” he breathed, grimacing at the discomfort. I kissed his cheek as I pushed the rest of the way in. I held myself there for a bit, kissing his soft lips and letting my hands explore his perfect body. Once he seemed calmer, I moved inside of him, receiving a surprised gasp as I struck gold.
“Fuck,” he gasped, burying his head backwards against the pillow. I started to slowly pull out and push back in, before really picking up any momentum. The friction felt amazing; the fact that I was inside Kellin made it even better.
I scooped my hands up under his thighs so I could get at a better angle as my movements morphed into slight thrusts.
“Faster,” he moaned, looking up at me from under heavy eyelids. God, he was so fucking sexy. I thrust into him harder, causing him to moan a little loudly. I stopped and placed a finger over his lips.
“Quiet, my parents might hear you,” I warned him. He bit his lip and nodded reluctantly as I returned to my movements. I went faster and faster, just as he’d requested, and just as I’d needed, until I felt myself nearing climax. My breathing staggered as I reached for his member and began pumping as fast and hard as I was moving inside of him. The way he squirmed told me that he was close too. We came together soon after that.
I rolled off of him and lay face down on my bed, trying to catch my breath. My mind was racing- I couldn’t believe we did that! It was so exciting and sexy and everything. It was perfect.
I turned to face Kellin and pulled him into me. He snuggled against me as I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his hair.
“Happy Birthday,” he mumbled.
It was indeed a happy birthday- probably the best I’d had in a long time.