Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

abandon all hope: part one

Kellin's P.O.V

"Tell me what's the point of life Is it material? Had everything I could ever want and probably more. When I lay in bed at night
All I do is think of you. So when all this is gone what do I have to come home to? This life goes by so fast Pretty soon I'll grow old. What would I have but some stories now that I have told
No one to share them with And when it's all done What am I left with?Tell me what's left"

"Amazing Kellin! Where did you get the inspiration?" James asks giving me a white teeth grin.

"I don't know." It was Clara.

"Great stuff Kellin, great stuff!" James says giving me a thumbs up. I nod walking out the booth. I need to quit this serenade! I have a wife a damn child... But still I need to know what's wrong with her, its killing me.

Clara's P.O.V

A good day, the sun is warm and I am fine. Goodnight sleep can do wonders. Maybe this is going to work.

I stroll in Viral records with a weak smile; black skinny jeans tight around my waist and my black OF Mice and Men tank top.

"Hey Austin!" I smile walking pass the recording room, he turned his head to me and eyed my top.

"A fan of us I see." Wait is he the lead singer?

"Oh, yeah I mean I did not know you uh..." I drift off with a soft embarrassed giggle.

"Was expecting someone hotter?" He mummers leaning on the door-jam.

I scoff shaking my head. "Yeah, I mean no." Blushing crimson. Okay this helps, the pills. I haven't had a nightmare, so this is good.

"Uh..huh." Austin smirks making me even blush more.

"I uh..need to go." Rambling again, shit. But no this is not because I am afraid, this is because I am nervous. Holy hell.

"Okay." He smiles returning to his seat.. His eyes still on me. I need to go.
Giving a half wave I twirl around walking to the BVB studio room

"Where have you been this morning!" Anna startled me as I came in. Seeing Ashley and Andy also shocked.

"Answer me! I was worried!" She yells.

"I woke up at 5 and went to the beach."

"On the other side of town?" She arch her brow confused.

"Uh... Yeah I needed some time think."

"How are you feeling are you okay?" She came up to me lifting up my chin looking deep inside my eyes. "Did you drink your pills." She does not even care that Ashley and Andy wore in the same room as us now.

"I did, I am okay." I reassure her slapping her hand from chin.

"I need some air." She breathes hard walking to the door. "I need to call your father." She points out before she left. Great, the last time I was this happy I was in a mental hospital, thought about me faking it is worse.

"Why is she going to call your father?" Ashley asked with his brow raise.

"Because I am happy." I chuckle brushing my hair from my face.

"Really?"

"Really." I say confident and sure.

"Clara." The door flings open seeing Kellin with a weak smile.

"Kellin." Sighing heavily.

I turn to Andy who has a look I could not figure out, does he know something?

"Can we talk?" I nod slowly out of words.

The confident gone and now the fear back. Crap.