Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

Roger rabbit: a fear of losing a friend

"Aren't you coming in?" Jake asks holding the door open for me. I don't know how I can look Andy in the eye.

"Clara. Your helping me out today." Max mummers walking pass me.

"Guess not." I shrug giving Jake a weak smile.

Strolling in the studio my face turning crimson as I saw four handsome men eyeing me and to my surprise waving at me.

"Come guys introduce yourself don't be mean, Clara is going to be your's for today." Max spoke up grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey I am Phil Manansala, I play the guitar."

"Valentino Arteaga I smack the drums." Valentino grins giving me a half wave.

"Alan Ashby,rhythm guitar and your cute." I blush crimson and nod as a thank you.

"Aaron Pauley , bass, clean vocals and hot." I bit down on my bottom lip and shook all their hands with ease, wow.

"And you already know me." I turn around to see non other than Austin Charlile leaning on the door-jam with a rock-star energy. Drink in his hand.

"Hey Austin," I could not help but to lower my head.

"Oh come on rain girl don't be shy." He says lifting up my chin with his thumb.

"Rain girl?" Aaron asked with his brow arch.

"Oh yeah, remember the girl I told you about?" They all nod slowly. "Well this is her."

"You did not tell us she was hot!" Valentino yells.

"Actually he did." Phil spoke giving me a small smile. Austin thinks I am hot?

"Blah!" Austin grumbles sticking out his tongue. I gave a giggle, sitting next to Phil.

"Now if we are done talking about shit, can we start!" Max yells startling us all.

we all nod in agreement.

»three hours later »

"I am going now." I whisper waving goodbye to Max and the guys, they all said their goodbyes to me and I went out the door.

With my sling bag around my shoulders I burst out of the viral doors, the sun hitting my face like a thousand knives. I hate you sun. Three times, three times my father contacted me but I never responded to his calls, texts and facebook messages. To be honest for me? Old people using facebook its just creepy in way.

I browse through my phone book seeing Kellin's number. I hesitate at first but I have to. I dialled his number.

"This is Kellin."

"Hey Kellin, its uh me Clara. Are you busy?" I ask hoping he says yes, but deep down inside I want him to say no.

"Not at the moment, just waiting for Cope's babysitter, what's wrong?" His voice smooth and soft.

"Can you meet me?"

'Are you sure about that Clara?' She asked, don't come out now please. Trying to shut her out but she is too strong, 'he is gonna hide when he meets me you know?'

"Yeah, sure where?"

'One last chance to back out,'.

"35 avenue, Harcourt street, I will be waiting for you at a red brick building."

"Sounds mysterious." He teased making 'her' laugh with happiness and making me fear I am soon going to lose a friend.

"Not really, I will see you in ten minutes?"

"Yeah, see you than." I slam the phone shut, hailing for a cab.

"Where to?" The indian bald man asked with a smile eyeing me in his review mirror.

"35 avenue please, Harcourt." He nods and starts the meter on the dash board.

'Going to lose a friend, and a hot indeed you are an idiot you know that right? Pushing the people you love further and further away, have you ever consider death? Maybe you succeed in that where u fail in life.'

"Shut up." I snap angrily shutting my eyes tight, trying to vanquish 'her'.

"Miss are you okay?"

I breathe hard inhale and exhale making 'her' go away. "Miss?"

"Oh yes I am fine." I say trying to sound fine, but I am not.

The man eyed me impassively thinking I am nuts for talking to myself, I am not talking to myself I am talking to 'her'.... Or am I starting to go crazy again?

"Fifteen miss." He mummers turning his head to me, giving him a twenty I climbed out and walked to the red brick building.

"Hey!" Kellin yells running up to me.

"Hi, thanks for making it."

"Sure, so what's up?"

"I want you-"

The screaming cut me off as two young brunettes stroll towards us.

"Oh my god! Can I please have your autograph?" The taller one ask with a huge grin on her face, the shorter one just standing there gawking at me.

"I will meet you inside, please hurry." I say to him with a small smile. Twirling around Kellin caught my wrist.

"You okay?" I nod slowly.

He sighed taking the girls note book, "I will be right in." With that kellin kissed my cheek and turned his attention back to the two girls, both of them shocked on what Kellin just did.

I walked in the red brick building with much fear that I will be walking out without a friend, maybe this is wrong? Maybe I should of include Andy in this? No. Kellin knows me, I am just afraid after.... He is gonna be-

'boo, Clara gonna cry' 'she' interrupted me. I shook it off and plaster a smile on my face soon enough its gonna fade when I walk into the room.

"Sorry, you know how the fans are." Kellin sighs out of breathe.

"I don't." I giggle nervously tugging on his black Anthem shirt.

"Where are we?" He ask examining his surroundings.

The white door opens and Lucy came outside with a surprised look. Not that I am here, but someone is with me here.

"Lucy, this is Kellin Quinn." I say trying to control my breathing.

"Oh, kellin nice to meet you." She mummers shaking his head quickly, her attention to his tattoos and not his pretty face.

"Its alright?" I ask biting my lower lip.

"Its alright Clara, come on." She gave me a genuine smile and walked in her office.

"Uh... Clara?" Kellin turned to me confused.

"You wanted to know what's wrong with me so, here we are. At any moment if you feel like running just go." The words barely came out. I gave him a reassure nod and went in.

Lavender, always a welcome when I come in. "Sure about this?" Lucy asked getting out her memo.

"No..." I turn my head to see Kellin coming in closing the door behind him, his face is pale and I swore I saw fear in his eyes.

"Let's get started." Lucy says waving I and Kellin to the red sofa.

Yes let's get started. Or at least for me and kellin's friendship ending it.