Sequel: Asylum
Status: Finished

Insanity

On The Road So Far

LISTEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

THEN...

A sweet pair of sisters by the names of Akuma and Alice show up and assist the brothers Sam and Dean Winchester on a hunt that ends up going somewhat sideways. Sam and Dean encounter a demon for the first time on an airplane, humorously, Dean is terrified of flying and as far as they know, demons are a rare case. Akuma on the other hand is a demon herself… or rather, a half demon. The boys do not know this very critical fact and the girls don’t intend on telling them. An exorcism is performed on the plane by a rather shaken up Sam, sending Akuma into a demonic fit and sends her to the floor as she passes out, though no one understands why other than the fact that Alice had mentioned something about small spaces. As for Dean, he spends a great portion of this situation screaming to himself as the plane falls from the sky but then recovers as the demon possessing the co-pilot is sent back to hell and everything returns to normal.

The next time the two pairs of hunters meet it’s karaoke night at a local bar and Alice convinces Akuma to go up on stage on sing ‘Hey Jude’ by the Beatles, which happens to be one of Dean’s favourite songs. During this time it is revealed that they are hunting a nest of vampires. A nest that ends up taking Akuma and torturing her. She is missing for a few days and the boys call Bobby for help. In the meantime, Alice and Sam share some personal stories about how they both are having visions, bringing them closer together. Later when Akuma is finally found, her arms are torn open, she is badly beaten as well as bitten. Though she cannot turn into a vampire the thought rises but is quickly brushed off when she shows no signs of the infection. Her stitched up arms are healing faster than anything anyone has even seen before and Sam begins to notice. At the same time Sam also begins to have these ‘feelings’ towards Alice, where as Dean and Akuma can barely stand to be in the same room for more than five minutes. Sam figures out that Akuma isn’t normal and confronts her about it, she tells him her secret and he has no intention of filling Dean in on this information.
They don’t waste anytime falling into the next hunt, but this time things are different, more natural. They are now hunting as one big team rather than two separate groups. This hunt is a turning point for the team, Sam and Alice start getting closer as friends and maybe eventually something more, and as for Dean, he can’t catch a break and is possessed by the very thing that they are hunting; a ghost. Though the group doesn’t notice at first, Ghost!Dean makes some pretty risky moves by taking Akuma’s car and accidently smashes it. Akuma is not happy, but they soon realize that Dean is being possessed by a ghost. Alice continues having visions which come as nightmares, Sam is the one to wake her up and calm her down. Alice is kidnapped by Dean and witnesses the murder of one of the family member, only managing to save the daughter. Dean is freed from the ghost for a few moments but returns to deal with the others. They end up riding Dean of the ghost and burning the item that it’s attached to.

Akuma receives a call from her unnamed uncle, helping her realize what her next move will be. They all head to Bobby’s to recuperate. Akuma decides to stay and work on fixing her car, ushering Alice to leave with the boys to go help them with their next hunt. Not soon after the boys get a very important phone call, one that is from their ‘missing’ father, John Winchester. At this time Sam and Alice split off from Dean at go look at John in california. Akuma comes back to the group, more than ready to hunt and tells Alice that going with Sam would be good for her. Dean and Akuma find a mysterious hunt and go check it out, finding out that a scarecrow is coming to life and taking a couple each year. They figure out that the townspeople have something to do with it but Dean ends up being kidnapped and used as one of the next victims, and soon enough Akuma is in the same situation. Meanwhile, Sam and Alice run into a girl on their way out of town and then again at the bus station. She is soon revealed as Meg, an overly friendly woman who is very interested in Sam, but nothing seems to happen when Sam gets a call from Dean and is slightly worried about the hunt. He and Alice are soon on the road back to the town where Dean and Akuma had been hunting. They save the others from this scarecrow and burn the pagan tree. Though after the hunt Dean tells Sam that he potentially saw Akuma have demon eyes, but Sam, knowing the truth and wanting to protect Akuma, tells Dean that he is wrong and convinces him that she is still human. However at the same time, Meg from the bus station is revealed as a demon and she is hunting the boys down, though she is told to back off by a mysterious bubble of blood.

Akuma gets a phone call from an old friend up in Canada and is asked to help with a case, she goes happily but is intercepted by her demon ex-boyfriend Luke. She is taken for a very long time and tortured brutally by Luke and her father, who she has been seeing in on and off visions. Dean, Alice, Sam and soon the recently found John try to contact her on her cell phone but she cannot take the calls, the others think that she has fled and is ignoring them. No one really cares that she is gone at this point as they think that she abandoned them. They try to move forward with their action plan to try and hunt down the Yellow Eyed demon but John is kidnapped by demons in the process.

NOW...

They receive a call from an unknown woman who tips them off about where their, again, missing father is. They take the tip and go find John, however, another piece of information is revealed that they may have a clue as to where Akuma is, still not knowing that she has been kidnapped and tortured for all this time. Alice, Sam, and Dean take action and rescue John from the demons and bring him back to the secluded cabin that belongs to a very worried, off screen, Bobby. Dean sneaks out to leave Alice and Sam alone to watch over the unconscious John. He goes to find Akuma to kick her ass and ask her why she left them in the first place, but when he finds her, she is strapped down to a table, covered in blood and ripped open. The demon guarding her leaves while Dean is beating the meat suit out of anger. Akuma is barely alive at this point, not knowing what to do, Dean quickly stitches up her wounds and places her in his car and drove back to the cabin to get help from Alice and potentially his father. But when he gets there and walks carrying a very much dying Akuma, he sees Sam aiming the colt at John.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the finale. Hope you enjyed so far.

comment, rate, reccommend and such. After the finale keep your eye out for the sequel!