Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Prospect Apartments Part IV

"Exactly. If we bring Chad with us Andy would be so mad that he might say something to you!" Jess agreed because she actually had a good plan. I was surprised with Jess because she was actually right; I had to make this work.

"Well you're going to have to go out and get Chad. I can't go out there yet, not now!" I explained looking down at the photo on the floor; I did not pick it back up. I did not want to see Andy; his smile would not make me feel any better.

"I'll be right back!" Jess ran to the door. I did not know how long it was going to take Jess to find Chad, because I did not know where he lived. I was still staring at the door waiting for Jess to come back with Chad, but nothing happened. I felt like stomping on the picture, but I decided not to. Andy could be feeling something different, so I could be wrong about all of this. I looked back over to the door and I heard a loud buzz. It was my iPhone ringing; Jess's picture was on the front touch screen. Jess was calling me.

"Jess, what's wrong?"

"Chad and I are downstairs! So hold your horses," Jess cheered hanging up her phone, making my phone ring in my ear. I was glad it did not take her that long to find him. Once I looked up from my iPhone I looked up at the door, it slammed open. "We're here!" Jess screamed shoving Chad into the door and slamming it behind her. Chad looked at me in confusion then he looked back at Jess.

"Um, hey," Chad looked at me.

"Hey!"

"Chad sit down and we will explain what happened, just don't tell anybody," Jess demanded pushing Chad to sit next to me on my bed. I was hoping Jess was going to explain the story for me; she seemed to be in a demanding mood. She was on a roll.

"Sure, I won't tell anyone."

"Well Andy is gay and he told her to go out with him to cover it up. However, she has real feelings for him. Then you know what happened."

"And we were supposed to go out to the movies tomorrow on a double date. I was wondering if you would come with me instead," I asked him, blushing.

"So, you want me to go to piss him off?"

"Basically, because he probably will bring someone else with him too," Jess explained telling him about her brilliant plan. I thought she was right; however, I wanted to know who he was going to bring. What other girl or guy did he know?

"Okay then, I'll do it. What time?"

"You can meet us here at noon. Goodbye now!"

"Bye, Chad. See you tomorrow," I smiled. I gave him a hug before he left the room. As soon as he left I laid down underneath the covers, I was tired. I fell asleep fast; nothing bothered me until I was hit on the head with a pillow.

"KATHRYN WAKE YOUR ASS UP, it's almost twelve!" Jess yelled throwing another pillow at my head. I rushed out of bed as soon as I heard her say twelve. As soon as I got out of my bed I got dressed into a tank top and highwaisted do-it-yourself shorts I made last summer with Jess. I also brushed out my hair, thanking God that it was not greasy or in a rat's nest.