Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Prospect Apartments Part II

"Hey, anything can happen," I said, I did not know what else to say.

"Hey guys, how about we go get something to eat down at the EQuad Café?" I continued to demolish the silence.

"Sure," Cori agreed, she followed me and the others to the door.

"Hey, I'm going to stay back and talk to Mark for awhile, we will catch up later," Jess told us before we left the apartment. Once we left the apartment I decided it would be a good idea to invite Andy so I reached to grab my cell phone, but it was not there. It had to fall out of my pocket; it must still be in the apartment.

"Hey Cori, can you wait out here while I grab my cell phone?" I asked Cori. I stood there and searched my pockets just in case, while Zach stood there waiting on us.

"Sure. Zach and I will wait for you," Cori said. She looked at me and nodded. I turned around and I began to open the door. I opened the door and I stuck my head in, I saw Jess and Mark making out on the couch. I decided to shut the door immediately and knock the second time. I looked behind me at Cori and Zach; they were faced the other way. I began to knock and I waited a little, as the door opened I saw my cell phone peek out. "Wow that was weird!" Cori laughed, I turned around and she looked at me.

"Yeah, very weird!"

"I wonder how long they are going to take?" Cori asked as she walked down the hallway with Zach. I just stood there looking dumbfounded. "Kathryn? KATHRYN, COME ON!" Cori shouted my name from down the staircase. I was just so shocked I did not notice they had left and kept on walking without me.

"What's wrong with you?" Zach asked me.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

I had to tell Cori somehow without Zach knowing, I just mouthed the words, "I will tell you later". Cori looked at me as I continued, "Oh, I was just going to call Andy to invite him along. Sorry, I really want to do it before we get to the café." I lied coming up with something to say so Zach would not get suspicious, so I actually called Andy to play along.

"Hurry, so we can find some seats," Zach explained looking at Cori and I. He just wanted to make sure we could get seats for all of us when we finally get to the café. Andy finally answered his phone for the third time today.

"Hey, everyone is going to the EQuad Café to eat. Want to come with? Oh, okay, I understand. I'll see you later, bye."

"Why didn’t you say I love you?" A familiar voice called out. I knew it was Jess. Mark and Jess caught up to us because we did not get very far from the apartment complex. Once we were all together we all walked to the café. As we walked into the doors I looked over at Jess and Mark, you could even tell that they were going at it if you really paid attention to them. Jess with her smudged lip-gloss, her messed up hair, and her bobby pin missing. Mark’s hair flipped a weird way, he had a little color on his lips; Jess’ lip gloss no doubt.

"Because he was busy unpacking. And what took you two so long?" I asked as all of us found a place to sit. As I sat down I looked over at Jess and Mark, I hope she knew what I was talking about. Probably not, she is too worried about coming up with an excuse to worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see the boy's outfits.

Click here to see the girl's outfits.

Fact #6: The EQuad Café is an informal self-service café located in the lobby of the Engineering Quadrangle. Prepared sandwiches, salads, soups, hot entrees, Small World coffee and espresso and a selection of other beverages are available to students, staff, faculty and visitors. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 3:30 pm during the academic year.