Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Prospect Apartments

"Hey Kathryn, Jess and I are going to see Divergent at the campus theater. Maybe you and Andy can join us for a double date?" Mark asked.

"Sure. What time?" I asked Mark. I also looked at Jess; she was happy, she had a smile on her face. If she knew anyone else saw it she would refuse and then tear Mark's heart out.

"Tomorrow at noon, but you better check with Andy first."

"What about you Jess, can you go?" I asked Jess because I could not believe she was going. I just wanted to make sure she actually wanted to go on this double date.

"Sure, I don’t care. Mark and I are not going as a couple, just as friends," Jess exclaimed. I watched as Jess looked down and away, her eyes quickly glanced over at Mark. She then looked down to smile as her long pink bangs covered her face.

"Alright! We just need to wait and see if Andy would like to go, if not I’m going to have to make Zach go with me," I laughed while Zach gave a thumbs up as he smiled and winked at me. People in the past told me to go out with Zach before I even knew Cori and Andy. However, I love Zach just like I love my own brother. Plus, Cori and Zach are perfect for each other. It would crush Cori if Zach liked me; she is basically in love with him.

"Maybe you should just call Andy," Cori suggested, she looked at me like I was stupid for not thinking. I really did not want to call Andy and invite him over on the phone while everyone is over here. I just do not want to put the pressure on him so soon.

"I’ll call him and ask. I’m calling him now, so be quiet Mark!" I told him while I called Andy to see if he would like to go on the double date.

"Yeah right. Like that’ll ever happen!" Jess stuck her tongue out at Mark.

"Be quiet," I whispered to Jess, I hit her leg with my foot.

"Hello?"

"This is Kathryn! Hey, Mark just asked us if we would like to go on a double date with him and Jess," I told him explaining what Mark had asked me.

"Sure. When?" Andy asked me, not even caring about what movie we were seeing which was the whole point of the double date. I looked away from everyone else in the room; I could tell that there was someone in the room with Andy.

"Tomorrow at noon, we're going to meet at the campus movie theater to see Divergent."

"Okay, I will be there," Andy said as he hung up without saying goodbye.

"Hey Mark, we are going," I called out to Mark. I put my cell phone back in my pocket, I noticed Jess was looking at me so I looked back at her and smiled.

"Good," Mark smiled.

"So, when do you think you will kiss Andy?" Jess asked me.

"I don’t know. When do you think you will kiss Mark?" I asked Jess. She asked me so I thought it would be right to ask her too. When I looked around all of them stopped talking, they all looked at Jess. Great, now I have no idea how Jess or even Mark will react to this. I know this will just create even more drama, I should not have said anything.

"Ew, never!" Jess snapped, she looked at me in disgust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see the boy's outfits.

Click here to see the girl's outfits.

Fact #5: The Prospect apartments were originally built during the mid-1920s to house junior faculty members, these three-story Tudor apartments comprise 39 one, two and three-bedroom units with a variety of layouts.