Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

For The First Time

"Abbii why? Why are you crying?" Dean awkwardly put his hand on my shoulder. He obviously didn't know what to do with a crying female. We were currently sitting on some abandoned back road. "Abbii please stop. I don't know what to do!"

"Why me? What did I ever do to him? Why do I have to die?"

"I. I don't know. I don't fucking know. Okay? Cas and Gabriel have both warned us. If and when Lucifer came back you had to be hidden from him. He's hunting you down just like he hunted Sam down to be his vessel."

"But Sam said yes. Sam hunted him down in turn."

Dean pulled me close to him. "Lucifer isn't going to get you. I won't let him. I'm going to protect you."

"You know how to make the women swoon and fall like jello into your arms don't you?"

He chuckled. "I've been told that. But I can't get one to."

"Oh?" His ears reddened. "That's because I'm not that easy sweetheart."

"No because you're a fucking tease."

"Do you want me to stab you?"

"Don't make me shove you into the backseat."

"You wouldn't dare."

Apparently he did dare. Dean smiled as he tossed me into the backseat. He shrugged out his button up shirt. "How many times do I have to tell you to not test me?"

"Every day until I die."

Dean hovered over me before attaching his lips to mine. I pushed on his chest. "What?"

"We are laying in the backseat of your car, in the middle of nowhere and this position hurts my neck."

"So if we weren't in the backseat in the middle of nowhere and in a different position you would be okay then?"

"No. No. Yes."

"The- Nevermind."

"How about you just shut up and kiss me Winchester?"

Dean smiled before pulling me into his lap.

***

Dean lined our hips up. I started squirming. I was starting to have second thoughts. "Abbii we don't have to do this, you know that right?"

"I'm just nervous Dean." He looked at me skeptically. "Okay. Really really really nervous."

"You're still a virgin aren't you?

I turned red. "Shut up Dean!" I covered my face with my arms. Dean pulled me upwards. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his erection pressing up against my lower half. "Abbii do you want to do this? Yes or no?"

My brain didn't even process just what Dean was asking. All it did was focus on the fact that I had Dean hard. "Yes." I blurted out.

Without warning Dean thrust himself into me. I screamed and dug my nails into his back. "Goddamn woman. Relax."

"Don't even go there Winchester. It's a lot different when a guy looses it than when a girl does. Way more painful for girls."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "It hurts less and the pain goes away faster if you relax."

"I can't. Because then you're in control." I buried my head into his shoulder.

"Sweetie I'm already in control right now." Dean started rubbing soothing circles into his back. Little by little I started relaxing.

"Be gentle. Please?"

"Gentle is my middle name."

"No it's not. In fact you and Sam don't even have middle names." Dean attached his lips to mine and drowned out any other words that I may have had left to say. He laid me back down onto the seat. Dean placed his hands on either side of my face. I gripped his wrists with my hands. He chuckled. "What's so funny Dean?"

"You're so small." He kissed me and swallowed any words that I may have said. I hissed as he withdrew himself. I raked my nails down Dean's back. He immediately stopped. "Am I hurting you?" His eyes were full of concern.

I shook my head. "No. Not at all. It just feels really good." I looked away from him.

He turned my face back towards him. My eyes rolled back into my head as he slammed himself into me. Dean picked up his pace and my legs locked around his waist.

Dean lifted my hips upward. My body start convulsing almost immediately. Dean clung to me as he rode out his own orgasm. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "I love you Abbii."

"Sure you do Dean." I rolled my eyes. That's what guys always say after they've taken someone's virginity.

I could have laid in his arms forever but since Lucifer was after my soul we couldn't. Dean pulled his jeans on and dug through my bag for a pair of shorts. I pulled them on and attempted to button his shirt on me.

He laughed. "You're doing it wrong." Dean unbuttoned the shirt before buttoning it up correctly. I attempted to stand up and walk to the front of the car. I tried to take a step but my legs immediately gave out and Dean grabbed onto me. Dean placed his hand on my hip as he helped me in the front seat. "Are you cold? I can go grab you some pants."

"Dean I'm fine."

"Why are you shaking so bad?"

I looked down. "Everything is still coursing through me. All these feelings, sensations. It makes me want to do it again with you." Dean kissed my forehead.

"Not for a couple of days. You need to recover."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.

Finals are over!

And on a random note this girl sitting at the table next to me in the library has a Vote Crowley shirt on.

Vote Crowley
#kingofhell