Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

All Of Me

I pulled away from Lucifer. Anger flashed in Dean's and Lucifer's eyes. He shoved me to the ground and advanced towards Dean. Sam placed his hand over my mouth. "Shush." I nodded. He undid the shackles around my wrists.

I stood up and rushed towards Dean. Sam cursed. Dean stumbled back in surprise. He nonetheless wrapped his arms around me. Behind Lucifer Sam crumpled to the ground. "Sam! No!"

Lucifer chuckled. "If only we had sealed the deal Abbiigail. Samuel wouldn't be dead."

"Abbii care to explain?" Dean held me at arms length.

I looked down. "In exchange for my soul and me going with him willingly, he wouldn't hurt you or Sam ever again."

"Are you insane?" He shook me. "Abbii answer me!" I shrugged. Dean let go of me and my shaking knees brought me to the ground. "Why would you do that? Why would you sell your soul? Your sou-"

"You did it to bring Sam back! Don't try and lecture me on how stupid and reckless it is." Tears stained my face. I shakily stood up. "There's not a point for you and Sam to get hurt over me." I turned towards to Lucifer. "Bring Sam back. And it's a deal."

"No."

"No?"

"Do I need to spell it out for you? The answer is no. I'm not bringing Sam back. Deal or no deal."

"No deal."

He smiled. "Fine."

Dean wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me away from Lucifer. “There’s no use trying to reason with him.”

“I’m more reasonable than you could ever imagine Winchester.” Dean growled at him. “Oh protective over someone besides little Sammy, now are we?”

Dean protectively stood in front of me. “Take me instead.”

“Oh?” Lucifer raised his eyebrow questioningly. “Trying to be a hero aren’t we?”

I grabbed his arm. “Don’t do this Dean. My soul isn’t worth going to Hell over or dying!”

Dean scoffed. “Abbii you are worth dying over. And going to Hell. I will always gladly die for those I love.” Dean walked out of my grasp and met Luci in the middle of the pasture. Lucifer’s hand reached into Dean’s chest. Dean screamed in agony. A bright light emitted from the palm of Lucifer’s hand. He disappeared as Dean collapsed on the grass.

I ran over and pulled his head into my lap. “Wake up. Dean just please wake up. For Cas. For Sam. For me.”

“It’s useless Abbii. He’s gone.” Gabriel placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Then bring him back!” I roared. “You’re supposed to my guardian angel! You’re an archangel! Bring him back!”

Gabriel looked down. “I can’t Abbii. I just can’t. I wish I could do it for you. But as it is written so shall it be.”

"Then bring Sam back. Please. I can't be here alone."

"Fine." Gabriel sighed. Sam sat up coughing. Gabe disappeared without another word.

“Dean. I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but. Please come back. Please. I love you.” I sobbed. I kissed him. “I love you Dean.”

Sam hovered over me. "Abbii." I looked up at Sam. He knelt down beside me. "We have to bury him."

I burst into tears at the very thought of putting Dean in the ground. "No." I blubbered.

"Abbii. I'm not going to do what he did to me when I died. He left me in the bunker for 4 days, decomposing."

"I don't care! How are you not upset about Dean dying!?!?"

Sam let out a shaky breath. "I am Abbii. But we never stay dead. Dean will be back."

"How do you know? Lucifer took his soul."

Sam picked me up and carried me to the impala. He locked the doors after he shoved me inside. He leaned against the hood. "I don't know if he'll come back. Abbii. I really don't know if Dean will come back." Sam whispered.

I laid down in the front seat. I heard the trunk open. A body was put inside it. I started crying again.

"I can't bring him back Abbii."

"I didn't even ask yet Cas!"

"You were praying it."

The door opened. I tried to scramble out of the car. Sam however had different view. He shoved me back into the car as he climbed in the drivers seat. "Do I need to put you on suicide watch Abbii?"

"No. But you need to keep her away from crossroads and summoning spells." I glared at Castiel. "I know what you're going to try and do already Abbii."

I sat up and folded my arms. I leaned my head against the window pane. I concentrated on the rain droplets that were beginning to fall from the sky. "I'll bring him back. Even if it kills me." I muttered under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the hiatus. Personal and family problems.

Comment and Subscribe.

120 days until Season 10.