Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

That's Completely Illogical.

"So what's the plan for today?"

Dean looked up from his coffee at me. "We're going to check out the asylum."

"Okay. You are aware that you don't have to break into it right or pretend to be with the FBI or some shit, right?"

Sam choked on his water. "What?"

"You can take a tour of the asylum. Duh."

"Are you being fucking serious right now?"

"As a shark attack."

"Son of a bitch."

I smiled and took a bite of my French toast. "I'm not completely useless now am I?" Dean opened his mouth to retort but shoved a forkful of eggs into his mouth.

After we finished eating we returned to the motel room. I flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling as Sam and Dean changed. "Hey Sam. We match." Sam looked at my outfit and his and laughed.

"I guess we do."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Oh you're just jelly of our awesomeness, Dean."

"I - just get in the damn car."

"Do you even know where you're going?"

"Shut up!" Dean had been driving for the past hour.

"It honestly wasn't that far from the motel!"

Dean pulled the car over. "Would you prefer to drive since you know everything?"

"I don't know everything and you really wouldn't let me drive in the first place, so no?"

"You're not as stupid as you look. Then how do we get there?"

I ignored Dean's comment and pulled the map out of Sam's hands. "What road are we on and what is the road up ahead?"

"We're on S Green Dr. And that's N McKinley Ave."

"Well you had to make this difficult didn't you?"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means you're on the other fucking side of the road we need to be on! Which means you've passed that damn place!"

Before Dean could say another word Sam interjected. "How do we get there?"

"Turn around and keep driving until you see Oxbow Trail. Turn onto the road and drive until you see the Baker University Center. The asylum is right beside it. Ohio University owns it now."

***

"You have got to be kidding me!" Dean yelled as we walked back to the car. "What the hell was that story for?"

"Because you look too old."

"So because I look 'old' I get to be the creepy babysitter for your date?"

"Well when you put it like that it sounds really wrong." The few people that were in the parking lot looked at us like we were mental patients. I waved at them and smiled. They all quickly walked away towards their cars or just away in general.

"I will be so glad when this job is over." Dean started the engine.

"Can we go somewhere before we go back to the motel?" Dean looked at me skeptically. "It's in Athens."

"Where's it at?

"Head west toward South Plains Road."

"Where the fuck is that?"

"It's the road we came in on." Dean remained quiet. "Well techniquelly just go the way we were going. Then exit the traffic circle onto South Plains Road." Dean followed my directions.

"What Cas?" Sam spoke for the first time since we left the asylum. "The traffic circle. About to turn onto South Plains Road?" He looked at me. I nodded. "Yeah South Plains Road."

"Where are we going?"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"Sorry." Cas placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Dean, keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-33 E/US-50 W/OH-32 W/Pomeroy/Chillicothe and merge onto OH-32 W/US-33 E/US-50 W. Then keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-50 W/OH-32 W/Chillicothe/Cincinnati and merge onto OH-32/US-50/James A. Rhodes Appalachian Hwy."

"How the hell do you know these directions?"

I pulled out my wallet and tossed him my drivers license. "I used to drive this all the time. I just want to see something at my old house." Dean held my license up to the steering wheel. He tossed it back. "Okay, slight right toward OH-681 E/State St."

"Why do want to see your old house so much?" Sam turned around to face me.

"It's just a hunch." Cas looked at me knowingly. Dean tossed my license back at me. "Turn right onto OH-681 E/State St and the continue to follow OH-681 E."

"Gabriel told me everything." Cas whispered in my ear. I looked down at my hands. "He did it with your best interests in mind." I nodded.

"Turn left onto Co Rd 15/Wood Rd. And then turn onto the first road on your left and then follow it to the end of the road."

Dean shut the impala off. I jiggled the door knob on the house. It was locked. I pulled my necklace off. The key on the end of it fit perfectly into the key hole. The door unlocked. "Are you really just breaking and entering?" Dean stopped when he saw the key. "That's what the key on your necklace goes to?"

I pushed the door open. The house smelled like it had been abandoned for awhile now. I climbed the stairs to the upper floor. Dean's footsteps thudded behind me on the stairs. "Can you be quieter?"

Dean shrugged. "Am I being too loud?"

"Don't make me stab you." Dean didn't say anything back. As I neared the bedrooms at the end of the hall, an unbelievable foul odor filled my nostrils. I silently gagged. I pushed open a black door covered in chalk words. It looked exactly like my room back in my universe. Except for the fact that there was a girl laying in the bed with her throat slit. Her chest looked like a piece of swiss cheese. She had clearly been shot several times. By the smell she had been dead for a couple of days now. Probably around the time that I had arrived. And the worst part is she looked exactly like me.

"What are you doing?" I backed into Dean.

"I just want to leave now."

"Abbii what's going -" Dean cut himself off when he saw the body. "What the hell is this?"

I looked at him and the body one last time before everything around me went black and I fell limp into Dean's arms.

"Am I dead?"

"You just fainted. You'll be fine." Gabriel placed his hand on my shoulder. "But let us follow. We have much to talk about."
♠ ♠ ♠
The directions for the intersection they were at are real. Those are actually the directions from that intersection to the Athens Insane Asylum, which is actually owned by Ohio University.

And the directions for Abbii's house are basically for an unknown road. Well that's at least what Google Maps told me.

Oh and I HAVE 9 SUBSCRIBERS! Sorry I can't contain my excitement. More Happy Dance. Well kinda. (: