Hail to the King

Repercussions

RAW: March 17, 2014

Another Monday, another show. After everything last week, it was time to get down to business. The guys wasted no time in getting to the arena for the show.

"What do you think Kane's going to say tonight?" Dean asks as they all get ready in the locker room.

"Whatever it is, we'll be ready." Seth confidently says.

"Got that right. We are The Shield. The best best this business has ever seen and we're even better then ever."

"No one is going to stop us. The WILL believe in The Shield." Roman speaks up.

It wasn't until a bit longer that they were called since it was time for the segment with Kane. Thry walked to where it would bne taking place and just stood around. They are just talking amongst themselves, until they stop, Kane coming into frame.

"Things got out of hand Friday night and we all made some...regrettable decisions. Decisions that could have detrimental long-term consequences." Kane says in a serious tone.

"Yeah. Of course. For you."

"This is not time for pettiness Dean. The Authority has given us a mission, and I need a united Shield by my side. You see, if I can't count on you, that means The Authority can't count on you. And if The Authority can't count on you, that means that you cease being an asset. And you become a liability. So I'm only going to ask this once. Can I count on you?" Kane presses.

"Yeah, we're united." Seth says confidently.

Roman then steps forward. "Believe that."

"I believe that you will do the right thing when asked. Or you'll find out how replaceable you truly are." Kane then walks off, Roman, Seth, and Dean resume talking amongst each other.

Once Kane was out of sight, they started to head to where they needed to be.

"Can you believe him? Thinking he gets to tell us what to do?" Dean huffs as they walk.

"It doesn't matter what he says. We know what to do and we know who told us. Nothing he can do about that." Roman shrugs it off.

"Exactly. Nothing he can do about it." Seth adds.

They make it to the concourse, with security in tow as they wait for their que. While they wait, they can hear Kane calling Jerry out for what happened on Raw last week with Daniel and the 'Occoupy Raw' movement.

"I was afraid you were going to pull something like this." Kane says to Jerry who refuses to get in the ring.

The Shields theme hits and they walk out from the curtain, walking down the stairs quickly. Once a ringside and over the barricade, they go right over to the announce table to where Jerry was sitting.

"You get in the ring!" Dean demands, getting in Jerry's face.

Jerry does so reluctantly, with Dean following close behind. He keeps telling him to get into the ring, while following him. The Shield have him back into a corner while Kane gets ready for a fight, removing his jacket, tie and loosening his sleeves.

"Now, we've known each other...we have known each other for a long time Jerry. And we both know that you're...well not exactly in fighting shape. So...I'm not going to enjoy doing what I have to do. Well maybe a little. But I guess I should ask you if there's anything that you'd like to say for yourself?" Kane says to Jerry who's in the corner, surrounded by The Shield.

"Jerry, I see that look in your eyes. But I got a good feeling, Daniel Bryan is not coming to save you. Because The Shield...always does...what's best for business." Seth says to Jerry before dropping the mic then they sowly turn around to face Kane.

The Shield suddenly turns and faces Kane as the crowd cheers and Lawler escapes the ring. Kane yells at them about how they need to listen to him. Kane swings and they beat him down. Kane fights them off and goes to chokeslam Rollins but they get him down again. Rollins with a kick to the head and Reigns with a big spear. They hit the triple powerbomb on Kane as the crowd cheers. The Shield stands united over Kane.

After gloating to the crowd, they all head to the back. Instead of going to the locker room, they went to catering for a bit to get something to eat and drink. They stayed there for a bit, talking to the others and taking a break. Once they where done there, they headed back to the locker room. Being almost there, they were stopped by Tom Phillips.

The Shield are talking amongst each other before Tom Phillips comes up.

"Excuse me guys. Guys?" Tom says as he apporaches them.

"Tom!" Seth says in a cheery tone.

"Last week on SmackDown, you guys speared Kane in the middle of the ring and just moments ago, you triple power bombed Kane before he got his hands on Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Why do you three continue to ignore the orders of the Director of Operations?" Tom asks.

"Let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question. Do we look like ponies? Do we look like ponies to you? Would you try and make us prance around in a little circle? No. 'Cause we're mustangs. Wild mustangs, we run wild! Tonight, Kane tried to put the saddles on us, and he got trampled." Dean gets worked up.

"Take it easy, take it easy." Seth tries calming him.

"Look at this mane. What're you looking at pony? Huh? Look at this mane. This is a full grown thoroughbred mane right here boy." Roman says, showing his hair.

Dean tries to touch Roman's hair.

"Hey hey hey. Don't touch it. What're you doing? I'm not a pony." Roman pushes Dean away.

"Hey hey hey hey, look, enough of the horse, the pony, the mustang...Tom's clearly a unicorn. Can I be a Pegasus? Can I get wings and like flop around, fly?" Seth acts like he has wings.

"Half goat? " Roman asks.

"No, that's a centaur, come on. Look Tom, the bottom line is...we did what we always do. We send a message. You don't seem to get it, I think Kane got it. The Shield does what we always do. The Shield does what's best for the Shield, and in turn, that's what's best for business. Believe in the Shield Tom. It's simple." Seth says before they walk off.

They reach their locker room then get ready to leave for the next city for Smackdown the next night.

Smackdown: March 21, 2014

Tonight was a big night. This was the night of the Fatal Four Way for the WWE Tag Team Championship titles. Sadly, Roman was not in it. He didn't mind since there were bigger and better things to come for him, but he was happy for Seth and Dean. It was a great oppournity for them. Now he didn't have to worry abot what would happen to them after their split, whenever that may be.

After a long morning at the gym, preparing for the night ahead, they arrived at the arena and got ready for the show. The show startd off great and Roman was happy to see Belle in her first match on Smackdown. He was so proud of her. He was even more happy when she won against Eva Marie. Ever since NXT, they have not gotten along and it was Belle's time to shine. After that was over, there were some promos and a few matches before the Fatal Four way. Once in position, their theme hit and thy all headed down through the crowd.

"You boys got this. Bring those titles home." Roman says as they stand around ringside.

"We will. Don't worry about that." Dean nods as he takes of his US title.

"Those are our titles and never should've been taken away." Seth grits his teeth.

"I got your backs. I'll be right here." Roman assures them.

Soon, everyone that was in the match made their way to the ring. Once everyone was in the ring, the match started.

Ambrose and Axel start off. Ambrose locks in Axel's head. Ambrose hits a shoulder tackle. He slams Axel to the mat. Ambrose chops Axel. Axel tags in Mahal. Ambrose clubs Mahal in the face. He knees Mahal in the stomach. Ambrose tags in Rollins. Rollins goes to work on Mahal's arm. Ryback tags in for Mahal. He stomps on Rollins. Ryback tries to Suplex Rollins, but Rollins fights out. Ambrose gets in the ring and they send Ryback outside. Axel gets hit outside as well, and the Shield takes out Ryback and Axel with dives as things go to commercial.

Back from commercial and Mahal is in control of Ambrose. Axel tags in for Mahal. He stomps on Ambrose in the corner and chokes him with his boot. Ryback tags in for Axel and kicks Ambrose in the back. He body slams Ambrose and hits a splash. Ryback kicks Ambrose in the back again and chokes him on the middle rope. Ryback drives his shoulder into Ambrose's stomach. Ambrose comes back with a pin attempt. Ryback suplexes Ambrose. He signals for the meat hook and hits it, but Swagger tags in for Ryback and goes for the pin.

Swagger hits Ambrose with the Swagger bomb. Cesaro tags in for Swagger and lands a double boot stomp. Cesaro hits Ambrose with a forearm to the face and locks in his head. Ambrose gets free and they exchange strikes. Ambrose lands a big clothesline. Swagger tags in for Swagger, and Ambrose goes for a quick pin. He DDTs Swagger. Rollins and Mahal tag in. Rollins kicks McIntyre off the apron and slams Mahal to the mat. Rollins hits Axel off the apron and sends Ryback over the top rope. He takes out Ryback with a dive.

Rollins goes for his curb stomp on Mahal, but Slater grabs his feet. Reigns spears Slater on the outside, and Rollins hits Mahal with his curb stomp. McIntyre breaks up the pin. People start brawling, and Kane runs out. He attacks Roman Reigns and the bell rings.

The New Age Outlaws join in and help destroy Reigns. Back in the ring, Axel, Ryback, and the Real Americans take out Rollins and Ambrose.

Reigns tries to fight back against the Outlaws and Kane, but is overcome. Kane kicks Reigns in the temple. Kane and the Outlaws get in the ring. Billy Gunn hits Rollins with the famouser. Kane chokeslams Ambrose. Road Dogg exits the ring and attacks Reigns again on the ramp. Gunn follows, and they send Reigns back into the ring. Kane chokeslams Reigns.

They crowd was left in shock. This has never happened before, not to The Shield. They are always the ones to unlease the wrath and stand over their victims. Once everyone came too, they all stood in the ring, glaring daggers at Kane and The New Age Outlaws. They put their fists together to show they were still strong as ever, even though they were in alot of pain.

"This is not over." Roman mutters as they manage to get out of the ring.

"Weve got to take them down." Dean says pissed.

"Calm down Dean. We will. We just have to plan."

"Oh and we will. Revenge is sweet. Oh so sweet when thy never see it coming." Roman smirks as they head to the back.

Not wanting to deal with anything, they went right to their locker room after getting ice. When the4 show was almost over, there was a knock on their door. It was Tom, waniting an interview for Backstage Pass. They walk out of the locker room and act as if they were just hanging around after what happened. It shows them backstage, clearly upset and angry for what happened to them during and after the Fatal Four-Way match.

"Excuse me guys? Um, the Director of Operations really flexed his power tonight. Where are your heads at?" toma apporaches them.

"What I'm wondering, is how Kane got one over on The Shield. Because 100 out of 100 times Tom, my strategy is bulletproof! Kudos to Kane. He put a hit out on us, and he got the job done. I didn't see him. I didn't see him recruiting the outlaws, did you?" Seth says, clearly upset.

Asks Dean. "I really...I..."

"I don't think he did. Think about it." Dean says.

Seth goes silent and then starts to think about it, before Roman stands.

"Monday Night, we're gonna find out. But whoever it was, they made a mistake. They didn't finish the job. But we will." Roman says forcefully and confidently.

They walk off, limping and still selling what happened in the ring earlier. Once everything was said and done, they get their things and leave for a few days off to get rest and plan their revenge.

|Please bear with me. WWE be messing up my plans with this story I'm so sorry.|