Status: complete

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures chp 16

Saturday isn't considered a 'real' working day, as in office hours, but my boss wanted sunny pictures for the magazine. I'd driven to Central Park and walked around the beautiful grounds, sat on a bench and observed people jogging, walking hand in hand, or bicycling in the brisk climate.

An idea popped into my head at hearing giggling and a barking dog. I peered over my shoulder and spotted two boys, twins perhaps, and a lively beagle. One boy threw a tennis ball and the dog jumped, catching it in his mouth. The boys laughed; their breath noticeable in the air. A woman looking on with a smile stood to the side. I decided to go talk to her.

She grinned and nodded when I asked if she'd allow me to photograph her dog and children. I had her sign a waiver I dug out from my bag. At that point, we walked until I found the perfect fall backdrop. The boys played in the distance so they'd be part of the picture, but not the focal point. I snapped off a good fifty photos, even some of the dog chasing a squirrel. The sun's position highlighted the youths' auburn hair, catching the reddish tones in their locks. I thanked their mother and left in search of more sights. I took out my phone to check if Kit had messaged me, he hadn't, and noted the time—mid-afternoon.

I bought a hot pretzel from a vendor and ate while I continued on my way. Not the healthiest of choices, but I didn't have the freedom to pick and choose. And I didn't want to press my luck with the weather cooperating so far. I remembered reading about Bow Bridge located here in Central Park. It's been featured in many movies and television shows due to its graceful shape and romantic setting. I picked up my step and asked a drink vendor which way to go. He directed me and I took off, casting an eye to the sky. Not a cloud in sight, I smiled.

I stood parallel with the cast iron bridge and awed at the inspiring view, taking in the magnificence of my surroundings. Not a ripple was visible on the smooth, glistening lake. The trees and their vibrant colored fall leaves resembled a gorgeous watercolor picture in the water's reflection. In my element, I took photographs of the picturesque bridge, water and trees.

Two Mute Swans came in flying low, looking awkward and sloppy, and I saw my chance. I held the release button and the camera shot in rapid succession, one image after another, each frame a little different from the last like a flip book. They flapped their wings, slowing themselves to hydroplane the surface of the lake before landing. They both settled down after tucking their long wings back and shaking their tail feathers. I marveled at their beauty: pristine white feathers, long elegant necks curved into an S shape, and bright orange bills.

Something occurred to me as they swam eloquently together. The changing of mates happened infrequently because Mute Swans mate for life. My values on relationships were similar to a Swan's. Once I found the person I wanted to spend a lifetime with, I'd do anything within my power to stay with him and to make him ridiculously happy. I'd tried with Wil, but we were too far gone to fall in love with each other again. He wasn't the one.

Fifth Avenue and Central Park West got my attention from where I was standing. I snapped numerous pictures of buildings and made my way to my car to pack my equipment before dusk fell. My stomach rioted with a grumble as I slammed the trunk. I was excited to meet Kit later. I sat inside the car and called him, asking him if he'd dressed for our date—he did. He'd been waiting for me and eager to go out tonight. Kit also mentioned how he couldn't wait to have alone time with me at the apartment, since Dirk went out with friends. Frankly, he said 'to be alone to fuck your brains out'. I needed a moment to bring the butterflies unfurling in my belly to rest before I replied we'd absolutely do that.

I went home to shower and change and showed up at his place wearing dark slacks and a light blue button down shirt. He opened the door and invited me in. I noticed he wasn't ready as he'd said. He wore ripped jeans and a not so nice shirt.

I nibbled my lip, unsure, as I gazed at him top to bottom. Even if we were taking a walk or going to the movies, I'd tell him not to wear the white shirt with silver metallic lettering reading 'Gay As Fuck' in large letters.

"I'll wait while you change," I said, hearing him react with a hearty laugh while snaking his arms around my neck and pressing his body against mine. He tipped his head and pressed a kiss to my lips. A shiver ran up my spine and I kissed back, my fingers gripping his hips. His teeth sank into my lower lip and I moaned, wanting to take him to bed so he could fill me with dick. Unfortunately, he moved away.

"I am ready to go. I don't need to change. What are you hungry for—besides me?" A smile spread his lips.

I hesitated a moment too long.

He looked down at his outfit. "This is okay, right? I've worn this shirt out before."

"Not with me you haven't." And suddenly I aged ten years. "You're dressed like you're going to a skate park. Everyone will assume we're father and son," I said, not to offend him, but speaking the truth.

"Do you really care what people think?" he answered playfully.

"Today, yes." I shrugged. "Please tone it down?"

"Okay. I'll change." He pouted and marched to his room, slamming the door behind him. Guilt washed over me. I didn't want to change him, but his shirt was inappropriate for a date.

I knocked on his door. "Kit? I'm sorry. It is offensive to me. It's fine for you to wear with your friends, but..." And I rambled while he remained silent behind the door. He thrust it open moments later looking handsome. I nodded my approval.

"Now we look like twins born twenty years apart." He chuckled. I hugged him and thanked him for changing his clothing for me.

We ate at an elegant restaurant of his choice. He said it's a popular place and it was; I recognized actors in our midst. "How did we get a table without a reservation?" I asked quietly with my head cocked.

He waved his hand. "Easy. They know who I am. My model friends and I come here often. The owner always keeps a few tables free for people who don't make reservations."

"I didn't realize you were so well-known." Out of all the men he could have his pick of, he fell for me. This kid wanted me.

"I didn't expect you to know. You aren't in the teen or twenty something demographic who wears the brand Fusion. Nor did you know me as an underwear model." He leaned forward to take my hand. "I didn't mean to sound rude. I like that you're not my age. Mature men are sexy."

Mature men? My face fell, but I hid my expression by lowering my gaze to my plate. "I knew what you meant." Before Kit could say more, our server brought dessert to share and another alcoholic drink for Kit. She glanced between us curiously.

"I recognize Kit, but-" She looked at me, trying to place me. "Are you Collin Harrison?"

"No." I reddened and crossed my arms. When she left, I asked, "Who is Collin Harrison?"

"He's a model. He doesn't do much on the runway anymore 'cause he's older, but I think he does ads for cologne and other shit in magazines." Kit studied me as if he was seeing me for the first time. "You and Collin could be brothers; you being the more attractive one."

Kit's compliment caused me to beam, feeling special and not so old. "Thank you." I said, picking up my spoon. We fed each other dessert: Strawberry and Almond Crumble with a side of Rose Champagne Gelato.

"Dirk is leaving on Monday. I thought we'd go out that night. I want to introduce you to my friends. There's a go-go club in Hell's Kitchen." Kit wiggled his brows up and down. I envisioned young men in G-strings gyrating under spotlights and flirting with the customers.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Damn, I can't Monday. How about Tuesday?" Wait, a man my age in a club? What am I thinking?

"Oh. Are you working late?" Kit sighed with a lift of his tumbler and finished his drink.

"Nooo...," I drew out the vowel, and answered, "My friend and I are-"

"Wait." He held up his hand to stop me from continuing. "Your friend from work—Mr. Forester? You and he are going out drinking again?" Kit snarled and his face twisted with sarcasm and jealousy.

I gazed at him, wiping my face of expression and produced a devoid-of-emotion look in my eyes. He instantly realized his mistake and broke eye contact with me. I asserted myself firmly, "Yes, we are going out again. He's my friend and coworker, Kit. I like him. He's fun to hang around with, just as you like to be with your friends." I heard him huff and watched him cross his arms, then I said more quietly, "It's one night. You can acquaint me with your friends another time. Now," I changed the subject with a dominating tone, "let's go back to your place. You promised you'd do something with my brain?" I smirked.

"Yeah." Kit gulped at the innuendo and got up too quickly, jostling the table and sloshing ice water over the edge of his glass.

"Easy, boy." I chuckled and took out my wallet to lay a Benjamin on the check. I reached for his hand and saw his eyes light up and a grin appear. I smiled back and that's when I noticed he'd been looking past me. Kit took a running jump and landed in the arms of someone who'd appeared behind me. I heard Kit squeal and laugh as this person twirled him around while pecking him on the cheek. They came to a halt and Kit slowly slid down the male's body—a very good-looking male.

I listened to them chatter and carry on, waiting patiently for a good ten minutes. I'd even offered to buy them a drink at the bar so they could sit. No, they wanted to stand at our table and let others hear their conversation. Bragging is big here.

"Oh, this is Richard. Ricky, this is Liam. He's a model. I haven't seen him in months. Isn't that right?" Kit looked back at his friend and brought up the last time he thought they'd seen each other. Liam disagreed and thought it was a week after that. I stood with my hands in my pockets and glanced around. Finally, I heard, "Ricky and I have to leave, but give me a call. We'll go out like old times."

The two kissed each other and hugged. Liam looked at me within Kit's embrace and whispered into Kit's ear, garnering a laugh from my date. This didn't concern me as I'm sure it had something to do with my age.

"He said you're hot," Kit announced and turned down the radio in my rental car.

"What?"

"Liam. He told me he thinks you're hot. He likes older men. Says they have something younger guys like me don't have."

My lips twitched, curling into a bright smile. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. He's right you know," he said as I felt his hand on my thigh. I rested mine over his. "You are gorgeous."

"There's something to be said about men your age too." I caught his gaze and eyed him with an obvious look of desire. I squeezed his hand, telling him, "Just wait until I get you home. I'll show you exactly how hard you make me."

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Kit palmed himself in front of me, teasing, as we rode the elevator up to his apartment. The hungry expression on his face told me he wouldn't go easy on me, and I didn't mind. His hand came up and he skimmed his thumb over my chin, telling me, "We're not gonna fuck."

What? Had I heard correctly? "Why not?" I frowned, my arousal diminishing at the idea of not being satisfied.

"Because we're going to make love." Kit mentioned with passion in his eyes and a small smile on his lips.

A small, "Ohh," escaped my lips, his words brightening my expression and provoking movement in my slacks.

Kit laced our fingers together and squeezed when we walked out of the elevator. He pulled me inside his apartment, slackening the hold on my hand to take off his shoes. His place was dark and quiet, so I assumed Dirk hadn't come back yet, giving me the freedom to unbutton my shirt and undo my belt where I stood.

"Hurry." Kit pecked me on the lips, spun around, and dashed to the bedroom. I followed eagerly and hopped on one foot to get out of my pant leg using the bed for balance when I teetered. He slammed the door, locked it, and turned on the light as I finished undressing. Naked, he and I met halfway to the bed. He laid a smoldering kiss on my mouth, nudged his nose beneath my chin to raise it, and slowly licked my throat—all while walking me to the bed.

"Lay down; ass down, dick up," he ordered and rummaged around in his nightstand for lube. His gaze roamed over my body as he knelt next to me, the lube in one hand tapping it on the palm of his other one. My body screamed for him to touch me, all jacked up for him. He leaned over me and his mouth licked at my lips. I expelled a fair amount of pent-up lust-filled air and whimpered at anticipating his thrusting movements inside me.

"Aw, what's the matter?" Kit pulled back and touched my lips with his fingertip.

I moaned and reached for his waist to set him on top of me. I needed his body, his weight, heat and hardness against me. Now. "Please."

He shook his head as he grabbed my wrists before my hands made themselves at home. "No touching yet."

I voiced my displeasure with irritated sigh, but I know he'd please me in his own time. He smiled, enjoying having the upper hand. Still holding me in his grip, he tilted toward my chest and scattered rough and soft kisses there and down to my abdomen. My cock pulsed and jerked when his head came near, begging for attention, but it was denied. Instead, Kit skimmed his lips and tongue back up to my left nipple where he took it between his teeth. I hissed and arched off the bed. It hurt, but at the same time it made me harder than before.

"You like that, handsome?" Kit's tongue traveled around his lips, getting them wet.

"I do, kitten, but I want to touch you too." My eyes flickered my intentions.

Kit let go of my wrists, they weren't really bound by his hands. I could've easily slipped out of his hold. He plopped next to me and spread his legs wide.

"Ready."

I sat up and growled at him to let him know how much he turned me on, as if it wasn't apparent by my erection. I started at the top with his lips and worked my way down to his toes: kissing, nibbling and stroking his lean body with my mouth; his taste covering my tongue and his scent filling my nostrils. God he smelled and tasted so good. I flipped him over, listening to the sweet melody of his moans, and spent time on his ass cheeks, kneading and spreading them to reach his hole. I lapped at his entrance and up his crack, my tongue tasting his uniqueness. He pressed his hips down with a moan. I chuckled softly as I felt the movement of his actions. He'd been rutting against the mattress beneath himself for friction.

He let out a shuttering breath, voicing in a begging tone, "Ricky."

I knew what he wanted. I drove my tongue inside and wiggled it as best I could since he'd clamped around it.

"Yeahhh ... shit," Kit mumbled, but I heard him loud and clear and increased my efforts.

After a rough moan, he said, "Stop or I'll cum now."

I raised my head and smiled at him as he looked back at me. I crawled up his body, kissing my way to his shoulders and lay next to him. We cuddled and kissed and fondled each other for what seemed like hours. Wil and I hadn't done much snuggling and I realized how much I liked it.

Kit picked up the lube that he'd set next to himself and asked if I was ready. I nodded, eager to feel his young, hard cock thrusting inside me. He snapped the cap open and covered his finger. He breached my hole in one quick movement. I spread my knees farther apart which awarded me a finger next to the first one. My eyes drifted closed with a pleased murmur leaving my lips. I bucked when he added a third, fucking the long fingers spreading me and curling within. My breathing and heart rate amped up with fervor.

"Oh God!" I turned my head to the side, then to the other side. My right hand caressed my chest and abdomen and my left closed around the thick blanket I lay on. He spread his fingers and breathed audibly. I'd become familiar with his turned on breathing sounds.

"Jesus, you're leaking." Kit announced and pulled his fingers out; the fullness gone inside me.

I opened my heavy eyelids and lifted my head to see. My stomach had several wet spots where my dick had touched my skin. Kit moved so his shoulders were between my legs, then he licked my abdomen clean. I grunted once after he took a quick, sneaky lick up my cock. He snickered and stroked my inner thigh. My legs shook with excitement watching him slick himself up and station his hands on the bed next to my shoulders. He looked down at me, his eyes never more beautiful or filled with desire for me.

"Put me inside you," he said, voice deep and breathy.

His tone triggered my stomach to coil and unravel. How I wanted him! I reached between our bodies and took hold of his rigid shaft. He littered kisses on my face as I brought him closer and rested the head of his cock against my entrance. I rose on my elbow and used it to scoot down onto his cock. My head reeled and I gasped at the force of his hard thrust and the burning heat he'd caused with his impulsive entry. Unsurprisingly, my elbow had given out and I fell to the bed staring up at him with a smile.

He moved languidly and locked his eyes on mine, smoldering with intensity and concentration. 'Oh's' fell from my lips. His sleek stomach glided up and down my erection as he fluidly rocked into me. Kit's brows pressed together for a moment, trying to control the easy pace, but I wanted more.

"Fuck me faster," I said, taking my lower lip between my teeth and biting.

"We're not fucking," He told me, but to his credit, he did snap his hips forward a few fast and hard times.

I curled my fingers in his hair and writhed under him. He balanced on one hand and stroked my shaft. I noticed he'd closed his eyes when his hip motion increased. My cock pulsated at the tightly wound heat in my abdomen. I didn't have time to warn him. Blood hammered in my ears as I cried out unfettered and came. Kit's moans joined mine as he shuddered and spilled himself into me. The sweat from his temples fell on my chest, as did the pants of hot breath from his mouth.

I groaned with a drawn out shudder. "That was..." I couldn't think and wiped my hand across my forehead.

"It was, wasn't it?" Kit chuckled out of breath, his voice husky and fucked out. He stared down at me and then crushed his lips to mine. When he came up for air, he wiggled his nose agaisnt my nose.

"Kit!" Dirk yelled from the other side of the door, his hand flat against the door, slapping it.

"Dammit." Kit rose and pulled on his pair of jeans. "I'll be right back," he said to me, and left the room.

Deciding I'd spent enough time here, I put on my slacks and shirt and opened the bedroom door. I halted short, hearing Dirk before I saw him. They were in the kitchen.

"Come on, Kit, I'm horny," Dirk drawled. "One time for old time's sake. No one has to know."

I trusted Kit and waited to give him time to reply instead of barging in to rescue or claim him.

"I said no." Kit asserted, then it was quiet.

My legs carried me to the kitchen with my unbuttoned shirt flapping behind me. I didn't know what I'd find, so I gasped at the sight of Kit pinned against the refrigerator. His expression read annoyed.

"What's going on here?" My firm voice triggered Dirk to jump.

"Richard? I didn't know you were here." Dirk stared at my open shirt. I watched realization wash over his face. He frowned, figuring out that Kit and I had been together intimately as we were both half dressed. He backed up, releasing my man from the cage his body created around Kit, and then he leaned against the counter.

"Answer me." I spoke with more calm than i felt.

"I was fooling around with Kit."

"You were being a fucking jerk," Kit accused and slapped Dirk on the arm. I wished he had slugged him. The guy needed a fist to the face. Kit turned to me. "He wanted to mess around and I told him no. Nothing happened. I wouldn't let it. See, Dirk," he said turning to his EX, "that's the difference between you and me—I wouldn't cheat."

"Bullshit." Dirk countered with his arms crossed.

I didn't want to get in the middle of their argument so I buttoned my shirt and fished my keys out of my slacks. "I think it's best if I go. You two can talk about this amongst yourselves."

Kit stepped to me. "No, don't go. Stay over." His eyes pled with mine.

I shook my head and cupped the back of his head, lowering mine. "I can't tonight. Another time?" He nodded and I kissed him goodbye, hearing pfft noises from Dirk. I gazed at the asshole and asked, "Problem?"

He didn't even unclench his jaw to speak. "No."

I took Kit's hand and brought him to the door, slipped on my shoes, and spoke to him, "Look, he's got issues with me and I understand. I'll see you later in the week, after he's gone."

"I don't give a fuck if he's pissed off that I've moved on." He massaged my shoulders. My eyes closed and I felt like putty in his hands. "Please stay the night."

"Kit..." I was tempted, very much so, but I remained resolute. I opened my eyes to his honest and sincere face and told him no. A pout formed on his lips. I kissed it away as he sighed into me.

"Here," He said softly, reaching into his front pocket and produced a key. "I want you to be able to come and go whenever you want." He held my hand and pressed it to my palm. It was warm from being in his pocket. Kit hugged me tight as I thanked him.

We parted reluctantly, but with smiles. "Bye."

Kit shook his finger at me, stating, "You behave yourself tomorrow with your guy friend."

"I don't know—the combination of hot wings and beer can be a highly effective aphrodisiac." I laughed at his face: narrowed eyes, wrinkled nose, and pursed lips. "I'm kidding," I told him and patted his cheek.

"You better be or I'll bite your nuts off. I'll probably go out with friends, so call me Tuesday." He flung himself at me. His arms circled my neck and he pecked me on the nose. "Drive safely."

I nodded and opened the door as his arms slid off my shoulders. "Bye, sweetheart," I said and left.