Love Yourself so Nobody Has To

God must hate me

"Why do you have all your stuff here?" Alex scuffed at me.

"She's going to be staying here for a while." Jack answered for me.

Alex shot me a glare. "Whatever. Marceline come with me." He demanded as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stairs into the bathroom. Alex pushed me up against the wall holding the collar of my shirt.

"What do you think you're doing? Why are you staying here? What's so bad about home huh? Is daddy spoiling you too much? Did he not buy you what you wanted? Looks like he's over feeding you or is that just because of all the cum you swallow? You're just a fat worthless whore. I don't even know why jack talks to you." Alex roared at me.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." I uttered back. Alex glared at me for a second before shoving me out of his way. I fell to the floor crying.

(Jack)

I helped Marceline bring all of her bags in however I am confused on how she didn't notice Mayflower in the car. However I guess she is a little puppy and she's pretty quiet.

"Thank you PB." Marcy smiled up at me.

"No problem Marcy, my home is yours." I smiled back at her.

Alex walked out of the kitchen.

"Why do you have all of your stuff here?" Alex scuffed at Marceline.

"She's going to be staying here a while." I answered for her.

Alex shot Marcy a glare.

"Whatever. Marceline come with me." He demanded as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room.

I waited a minute before following them upstairs, Finn following behind me. I heard the bathroom door slam shut and alex began yelling at Marcy.

"What do you think you're doing? Why are you staying here? What's so bad about home huh? Is daddy spoiling you too much? Did he not buy you what you wanted? Looks like he's over feeding you or is that just because of all the cum you swallow? You're just a fat worthless whore. I don't even know why jack talks to you."

I was shocked at what he had said. How could he even say that to her? If he only knew what his father was doing to her. And he called her fat?! She is no were near that. When I picked her up from the ground and when I had her over my shoulder she was as light as a feather.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." Marcy uttered.

Alex stormed out of the bathroom and went back downstairs.

I could hear Marcy crying. I walked into the bathroom where I saw her on the floor bawling her eyes out. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap. I began to sing to her.

"Baby mine, don't you cry,
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Lay your head close to my heart,
Never to part, baby of mine..."

Marcy's breathing slowed down and fell asleep in my arms.

I stood up carefully and carried her to my guest room. I lay her down on the bed and tucked her in. Finn cuddled up next to her.

I kisses her head before leaving the room. I couldn't help but think about how broken she looked when I was holding her, while I made my way downstairs. As I got to the last step I saw Alex just standing there with an emotionless expression on his face.

"What was that all about?" I spat at him.

"What do you mean? Me putting Marceline in her place?" Alex spat back at me.

"Are you really still mad at her for an argument that happened a fucking year ago?!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Well maybe if she wasn't a fucking whore I wouldn't have to yell at her!" He yelled loudly.

(Marcy POV)

"Well maybe if she wasn't a fucking whore, I wouldn't have to yell at her!" I hear Alex yell. His yelling woke me up. I noticed I was in Jack's guest room. I wish Alex would forgive me as easily as Jack did.

*FLASHBACK*

It was the same night Alex yelled at me for falling on Jack.

10:30 pm.

Marcy: "hey..."

PB: "hi."

Marcy: "I'm sorry about earlier, ya know being all clumsy and falling on you. I really didn't mean to. Are you okay? I'm sorry for crushing you."

I really was sorry, I probably broke the poor kid.

PB: "It's fine ha. You didn't crush me. I kinda liked it. ;) Are you okay though? Alex kinda blew up on you."

Marcy: "Yeah, I'm fine. :)"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I got up and walked downstairs. As I was walking I heard two muffled voices. Jack and Alex. I quietly eavesdropped on their conversation.

(Jack POV)

"Do you even know what has been happening to her?!" I snapped at Alex.

"Whatever has happened she probably deserved it." He growled.

"She deserves to have your guys father to beat her?" I said angrily.

"W-w-what?" Ales stuttered. "What are you talking about?" He asked very concerned.

"When I brought her home, I waited a few seconds to make sure she got in the house safely. Then as I was about to leave I heard shouting and banging, that's when I went into your house and saw your father throw Marcy into the wall and punch her. So I helped her and told her to pack her shit. That's why she's staying here Alex." I told him.

"How long has this been going on?" He quivered.

"She told me since the first tour." I said

"But that was three years ago. Why didn't she tell anyone?" Alex asked.

"I don't know..." I answered sadly. I turned my head to see Marcy and Finn quietly on the bottom step. She still looked frightened.

"I-I-is it true?" Alex stuttered to her.

Marcy looked down and nodded. Alex walked over to her scooping her up into his arms and sitting back on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked softly.

"B-b-because it was my fault it happened..."

"How could it possibly your fault" Alex asked annoyed