I'm Just a Teenage Dirtbag, Baby

One

“Tonight, eight o’clock at my house, Adam,” I say into the phone while I walk around my house preparing for the farewell party for Adam.

“Alright, Charlie, I’m scared because the last party you threw for me was-”

“A total freak accident,” I cut him off, laughing at the memory of Adam’s fifteenth birthday party gone totally wrong. We talk for a few minutes until I hear a knock on the door. I say goodbye to Adam and go to answer the door, seeing Will and Jeff outside my front door with armfuls of beer and booze.

“Guys, I said go on the down low with the alcohol, not buy out the liquor store!”

They both grin wildly at me and Jeff speaks, “This is only part of what we got, Charlie.” I roll my eyes and grab a case of beer from Will and carry it into my kitchen.

“You two are so lucky my parents left early today or we’d be in a shit load of trouble. How do you think Adam’s gonna react to this?”

I hear them both laugh as they walk in to the house with case after case of booze. Will stops for a second, the same grin Jeff gave me on his face now, “I’ll consider it a problem if he remembers any of tonight.”

After all the alcohol is in, we sit around and wait for eight o’clock to come around.

About a half hour until the party is officially on, I go upstairs to change while Jeff and Will get downstairs ready.

I come downstairs once I hear the music start to blare from the speakers in the living room. I see about twenty people already crowded into the living room and a few more in the kitchen.

Eventually, everyone is here and it’s right after eight o’clock when Adam comes in. Will’s already hammered and he stumbles up to Adam saying something I can’t hear over the music and yelling. Adam sees me and smiles, shaking his head as he walks up to me, “I thought this was a small going away party?”

“Since when have you known your best friends to throw small simple parties?” I ask as a response and he shrugs, examining what I have in my cup. “I toned it down a bit on the liquor unlike your other friend over there,” I say, pointing to Jeff as he tries to dance around, the contents of his cup spilling around him.

Will comes up to us, handing Adam a cup and walking away once he sees another one of our friends, Sara, walk by. “Do I want to drink this?” I shake my head, taking his cup and pouring it out in the sink and replacing it with a bottle of beer. “Has the party even been going on long enough for them to get hammered like they are?”

“They got a head start. They came over early to help me set up.”

He laughs, taking a sip of his beer and walking out with me to the living room. We dance around for a while and soon, the alcohol sets in and we’re in the same state as Will and Jeff. That’s when he kisses me. He comes out of nowhere, crashing his lips against mine and shortly, it turns into a full on make out session.

I thought that the little puppy love crush was long gone with Adam, but when he kisses me, I can feel the desire resurface. Somehow, I end up pushed against a wall with Adam’s tongue in my mouth. He breaks away for a second, only enough to mumble against my lips, “Your room.”