Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Ass on the Back of a Horse...

Tre awoke the next morning and rolled over to grab his phone. There was a text message on it that he missed.

Good Morning sleepy head. It's 7:15am and I am getting ready to go out to the barns. I missed you last night. I missed falling asleep in your arms, and I missed waking up with your arms or legs sprawled over me.

Tre groaned at the thought of her body next to his. He started to get hard thinking about her. The man tried to will away the oncoming erection as he flipped open his phone and dialed her number. Tre frowned when the phone never rang but went right to voice mail.

Hi, if you are hearing this message then one of two things are happening. One is that I am up in the air on my jet and I can't have my phone one cause we'll crash. OR the other reason is that I have both feet planted on the ground but my ass is on the back of a horse and I am in the middle of training workouts. Either way I will return your call as soon as I turn my phone back on.

Tre was really disappointed that Sabrina didn't answer. "Hi sexy, I missed hearing your real time voice as soon as I woke up, but listening to your voice mail will have to do for now." He sniffed loudly and pretended to cry into the phone, "I would love to see your ass on the back of a horse, but I guess I will have to wait for that. We'll will be leaving tonight for Australia, so I hope to hear from you before than. I miss you Sabrina."

Tre rolled out of bed and get around and spend the day with Frankito before he had to pack his bags for the trip. As he was sitting at the kitchen table trying to get his son to eat his morning cereal without spilling it everywhere, his phone started to ring. Just as Tre answered the phone, Frankito managed to spill the bowl of cereal onto the floor.

"Hi there sexy. Shit! Damn! Frankito, did you have to do that?" Tre exclaimed. "Hold on a second I have to attend to this first."

Sabrina heard the sound of the phone being set down and Tre talking with his son. The woman smiled on how the wild man actually was a real daddy and tried his best to raise his son. She listened to Tre talking with Frankito about throwing his food and that he had to help clean it up. She heard the sounds of Frankito sniffling as he helped clean up. She chuckled at the fact Tre was being stern.

"I'm back," Tre apologized "I had to get Frankito to help me clean this mess up that he made."

"That's okay; I was enjoying listening to you being 'daddy'. It was cute. I liked it actually; you are showing another side of you Tre."

Tre blushed at the compliment from Sabrina. It meant a lot to him that she was okay with him being a father. His kids meant so much to him that if Sabrina wasn't okay with it that he was willing to walk away from her. Tre sighed with relief that he didn't have do that.

"What was that sigh for Tre?" Sabrina asked concerned.

"Oh nothing... just a missing you sigh. How are we going to do this while I'm away Sabrina?" Tre moaned. "It's like a 10 hour time difference from here to Down Under."

"Ummm Tre, it's actually 13 hours for me here in NY."

"Oh no," Tre exclaimed. "How will I ever get to have phone sex with you then?"

"Well, let's see. If it's 8:00pm New York time, then its noon there in Australia. So that means if you call when you wake up and it will be early evening for me. If I call you when I wake up at 7am then it will be 11pm there. We can text message each other anytime. We have to make it work if we are ever meant to be together, since there will be other times that we will be apart," the blonde explained.

Tre hand his hand through his hair. "You're right, it can work. I want it to work. Ummm phone sex when I wake up with morning wood will work for me, you'll be in bed, hopefully naked, and I will already be naked from sleeping. Yup, it will work well," the man laughed.

"You're terrible Tre; you make people think that you don't get enough sex."

"Well, you're not here, so I'm not getting enough," he laughed.

"Hey Tre, I have got to go, I am still doing trainings, I just wanted to check my phone while we switched horses."

"Okay, Hun," sighed the man. "I'll call you when I get on the ground. God, I miss you and I am counting the days until I can see you again. It's Dec 9th and I will see hopefully by Dec 30th so that's 21 days and counting."

"Oh my god man, you're hopeless," Sabrina laughed. "I miss you too Tre and I will talk with you soon. Got to run, here comes my next ride. Bye."

Tre heard the phone hang up, and he stood there for a moment daydreaming about her before he could close his phone. It was going to be a long 21 days without her by his side. Normally Tre was excited to tour and these were the last 2 dates of the American Idiot tour, but all he could feel was alone.

The days past very slowly, with Tre and Sabrina talking as much as possible over the phone. He called her when he woke up in the morning and she called him when she woke up. They would talk on the hours for hours each time. The band was amused to see Tre with his phone hooked to his ear almost constantly. If the phone wasn't on his ear, then he was typing in text messages. This continued until the band left to head back to the states on the 19th.