Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

The Dress

Mike had watched Sabrina come out in nothing but the towel and was shocked. The towel barely covered her kool-aid. He saw droplets of water on her shoulders from her wet hair. She in one word look magnificent. She was curvy and sexy, and she was all woman. Mike groaned at the fact that his pants were becoming too tight all of a sudden and he was thankful that he was in a chair and could cover up that fact.

When she turned around to go back to the bathroom, the bottom of her ass checks were visible since the towel was so short. He was memorized as her hips swayed back and forth as she walked. He nearly choked when she purposely dropped the towel before she went into the bathroom. He caught a quick glimpse of the roundness of her breasts and her lean taunt stomach. He groaned and shook his head at his friends laughing on the other side of the room.

The men soon stopped laughing and made small talk. About 10 minutes later they heard cursing coming from the bathroom. "You okay in there?" Tre shouted to the cursing woman.

"No dammit. Michael will you come and help me?"

"Why Mike, and not me" Tre asked

"Cause I want to surprise you with what I am wearing so if you come in to help me, them it won't be a surprise anymore. Billie is too short, I need a tall person so that leaves Michael." Sabrina explained.

With a groan Mike stood up and went to the bathroom. He knocked on the closed door. Sabrina opened the door at his knock and his mouth dropped open with what he saw. Sabrina was holding a black corset dress to her body. The bottom of the dress was strips of gauzy material which fell mid thigh. When she walked toward him, the material moved to show most of her legs and a good piece of thigh. She was wearing black high heels and she stood almost as tall as he was.

"Now you see why I needed a tall person." Sabrina smiled at the man staring at her. She turned around and presented her back to Mike. "I need you to tighten the corset, I can't do this myself."

Mike put his hands on her back to grab the 4 ties that needed to be tighten. He pulled slowly and watched the fabric start to close up along her back. He held his breath at the sight of her skin slowly disappearing. He didn't ever think that he would have been turned on by a woman getting dressed, but he was.

"Tighter Mike, the girls need some support," Sabrina joked.

Mike tugged on the ties until the corset was tight enough for Sabrina. He quickly made a bow tie knot and patted her back when he finished. He was surprised when his long fingers went almost halfway around her now cinched in waist. She turned around and he kept his hand on her waist. "Damn woman you are tiny." he growled.

Sabrina smiled, "Well geez, I have a 26 inch waist normally, now it must be around 23 or so with the corset."

"Aren't you going to pass out with lack of air?"

"Nope, I love wearing corsets. It's one of my favorite fetishes. I am used to having it cinched tight like this. It feels like a man is holding me in all the right places."

Sabrina's eyes were now a brilliant bright blue as she looked at Mike. The man could see that she indeed considered this a turnon and it showed in her eyes. She walked past Mike, brushing his arm as she walked out of the bathroom. Mike turned to watch her do a final check in the mirror before going out to the main room. Her hair was cascading over her bare shoulders and down her back like a blonde waterfall and her eyes only had a hint of makeup. The only jewellery she wore was her wedding ring and her wide black leather banded watch. Her nails were painted jet black. She was more beautiful than words. "You look amazing Sabrina." was all he could get out.

"Thanks Mike, save me a dance and a midnight kiss." She smiled back to the tall bassist. "Close your eyes Tre. Billie make sure they are closed." she called out into the room.

Mike walked by her and went back to the chair he was in before. He watched Billie covering Tre's eyes with is hand. The two men were laughing again as Tre tried to move Billie's hand. Finally Billie smacked Tre hands away and called out to Sabrina.

"His eyes are covered, its now or never woman." Billie shouted.

Sabrina turned the corner and walked into the room. Billie forgot where he was and let his hand drop from Tre's eyes. "Wow" was all Billie could say.

Tre laughed as he felt Billie's hand drop. He stopped laughing when he looked at his wife walk into the room. The corset dress hugged her curves to no tomorrow. As she walked the gauzy skirt moved to show her legs and the black high heels on her feet completed her sexy look. Her eyes were bright and her lips were moist as she walked toward him. She stopped to stand in front of him and he was speechless.

Sabrina smiled down to her husband enjoying the fact that she had this kind of effect on him. He just was staring at her with his mouth opening and no sound was coming out. She reached down and closed his mouth with her finger tips and grazed his lips with a kiss. She heard Tre groan as she touched his lips.

"Are you boys ready to go?" she asked.

Mike jumped up and grabbed Billie Joe and propelled him toward the door. "We will go get our woman and meet you in the hallway" Mike said while pushing a still gaping Billie Joe out the door.

Sabrina went to turn away from Tre and walk toward the door but he grabbed her hand before she went too far. He stood up and moved closer to his wife. In wearing heels Sabrina now stood taller than her husband but he still looked taller since his hair was so high. He groaned at the fact she was taller. He pulled her into his arms and hungrily bruised her mouth with a kiss.

Sabrina moaned as she felt Tre's hands move around her shoulders. Tre moved his mouth and breathed into her ear and he felt the goose bumps under his hands. She was breathing fast as he kissed her ear and continued down her neck. She rocked her head back to expose her neck more for him. He smiled as he felt his wife's response to his touch. His own breathing sped up to match hers.

"Take me now" Sabrina moaned as he kissed her neck.

Tre growled as he picked her up and placed her on top of the dresser. She quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants as their lips met up again. Tre growled again and in one fluid motion claimed his wife as his own.

Tre smiled at his wife as he stepped back and reached down to pull his pants back up. With a practiced motion he zipped and re buckled his belt. A final smoothing and he was ready to go. Sabrina slid off of the dresser and went into the bathroom, where she sprayed a squirt of scent in the air and walked into the cloud of perfume. With another quick spray onto her cleavage she was ready to go.

Tre put his arm around her waist and opened the door to find his friends waiting in the hallway. "Sorry had to get a quicky with the little lady." Tre beamed to his friends. Sabrina smacked him and giggled. The group laughed as they went down the hallway to the stairs that lead to the ballroom.

They reached the top of the stairs and a large line of couples dressed in evening wear stood waiting to get in. The band was playing a warmup song as the crowd waited. Sabrina led her group to the front of the line where Betty was seated. She smiled at Sabrina and checked their names off her list. She stood and escorted them inside to their waiting table. The crowd chattered about the celebrities in their mist.

As they were escorted to their table, the band was playing a nameless opening song. Sabrina waved and smiled at the band as she sat down. A waitress came over to take their drink orders. Tre explained his drink of choice to the waitress, a cheech while Mike, Britt and Sabrina ordered red wine and Billie and Adie asked for White Zin. The drinks came and the group silently enjoyed their drinks as the room became filled. Some the band was ready to start the actual show.