Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Is it Fate?

After waiting in line for about 10 minutes Sabrina got to the street and the valets standing there. “Here is your car,” a valet said pointing to a limo.

“Ummm no. I drove myself; I didn’t come in a limo. A black 1980 Lamborghini Countach LP400 S; you know a little expensive European sports car.”

The valet paled and talked into his head set. After a few minutes went by the valet grew paler as he listened into headset. “Miss Sanders, your car is blocked in and the other valets can’t get it out. It will take about a half hour before we can unblock it,” he stammered.

Tre Cool and his group walked past Sabrina and the valet and climbed into their limo. Tre stood and watched Sabrina and saw she was getting annoyed and the valet was getting pale. “I’ll be right back,” he said to his band mates as he started walking toward Sabrina.

Tre walked over to Sabrina and came up behind her. He placed a hand on the small of her back and whispered into ear. “What’s wrong?”

Sabrina shivered at the warm breathe in her ear and turned toward the person responsible for the shivers. She rolled her eyes at the drummer and jerked a finger at the valet. “They have my Lamborghini blocked and can’t get to it, so I’m stuck standing here until they can dig it out,” she fumed.

“Are you going to the after party?” Tre asked. She nodded her head slightly. “You can ride with us,” Tre smiled.

Tre grabbed her hand before she could agree and pulled her toward the limo that his group was in. As she looked inside the limo, Sabrina saw that there was only room for one more person. Billie Joe and Adrienne sat with their backs to the driver, while Mike, Brittney, and Bill; the bands tour manager sat facing the driver.

“Where will I sit?” she asked.

“On my lap of course,” Tre giggled. With saying that Tre dropped down onto the seat and pulled Sabrina on to his lap and closed the limo door all in one fluid motion. He moved Sabrina so her back was against the door and she was facing the group.

“Well I guess that this will be fine you already have had your tongue in my mouth Tre,” Sabrina said with a smile. “Shit!” she exclaimed. “Does anyone mind if I call Toby to let him know about my Lambo so he can send someone to collect it?”

Everyone chimed in with a no and Tre answered by breathing his no in her ear. Sabrina shivered again, since Tre either knew or stumbled upon Sabrina’s biggest turn on. Her neck and ears were her most sensitive spots. If someone breathed in her ear or neck and spoke dirty words, not blowing or whispering, it drove her wild. Tre kept breathing on her neck and talking in her ear which kept sending shivers up and down her spine.

Sabrina rubbed the goose bumps off her arms as she flipped open her cell phone. She had a hard time dialing Toby’s number when Tre kept distracting her so. She faintly heard the ringing of a phone and almost missed when Toby picked up. “Hey Toby, how much do you love me?” Sabrina asked her friend.

“Why?” he asked with a laugh, “What do you want now? You never call unless you need something.”

“Hey my Lambo got parked in at the arena and I’m hitchin’ a ride with some friends. Can you send someone over to pick it up?” she said.

“Sure, want me to have it dropped off at the hotel?”

“No, actually here comes the love part Toby. Can you have my Harley dropped off instead; I feel like riding around tomorrow.”

“Sure thing boss, that why you pay me...”

“The big bucks!” she finished laughing for him.

“Yuppers Boss. Oh wait, did you say friends? You don’t have any friends Boss,” Toby giggled back.

“Ohhh yes I do now, and I’ll talk to you later about it Toby.”

“Whooohooo gossip.”

“Bye Toby,” she said as she click shut her phone on his laughing. Sabrina grinned at her phone for a minute before putting it away in her jacket pocket. When she looked back up, everyone was staring at her.

“Harley?” Mike said with his eyebrows raised.

Brittney smacked him in the arm and laughed “Boys with their toys.”

“The only difference between men and the boys, are the size of their feet and the price of their toys,” Sabrina laughed.

“Ain’t that the truth,” both Brittney and Adrienne said at the same time which got their men laughing.

“What other toys do you have Sabrina?” Tre breathed in Sabrina’s ear.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” she said raising an eyebrow, trying to ignore the feelings running up and down her spine. She was trying to ignore Tre but it was hard when he had his arm around the small of her back and talking in her ear.

“I would LOVE to know,” he replied looking deeply into her eyes with his bright blue ones.

“UMMHAAMMM!” Billie Joe said clearing his throat. “Um Tre... we are still here; do you think you can behave? At least until we at least can get out of earshot of your sad attempts of lust and flirting.”

“Maybe,” Tre replied in a girly voice while pretending to pout.

“You’re terrible Tre,” Adrienne replied shaking her head at the wild drummer and his antics. “I am so sorry Sabrina that you have to put up with him. We are almost there and then you can ditch him.”

“Ditch me?” he whined, “Who would want to ditch me? I am so beautiful; FUCK!” he screamed. That sent everyone in the limo into a fit of laughter. “You wouldn’t want to ditch me would you?” he asked innocently of Sabrina.

“Depends of how annoying you get,” she chuckled.

“Me annoying?” he pouted, “I am NEVER annoying. AM I guys?” No one answered him and that made Tre pout even more.

Before they knew it they had arrived at the hotel where the after party was being held. The door opened and Sabrina went tumbling out onto the ground. “SHIT!” she cried out. “God Dammit, warn a girl when you are going to open a door.” As she looked at the valet who stood with his mouth open at the fallen singer on the ground. She saw that the valet looking pale and she laughed “Its okay, I’m not breakable.”

Tre scrambled out of the limo and helped Sabrina up. “Be careful, this is my future wife you spilled onto the ground,” he said with a crooked smile.

Sabrina looked at him and started to get lost in his blue eyes. Mike bumped into the singer and that jolted her back into the present. “Whoops,” he said.

The rest of the group got out and the men started to brush off imagery dust off of her leather pants. Tre pushed them aside and proceeded to brush off dust from her ass with slow deliberate strokes.

Sabrina smacked his hands away from her ass and gave Tre a dirty look. Tre on his behalf gave his best ‘I’m an angel look’. The blonde woman just smiled and turned around and gave Tre a great view of her ass as she and the other girls hooked arms and walked in the party together, leaving the boys there at the limo.