Status: Post every Friday :D

Locked Up Lust

Is This New Hope?

DARREN AND MIA'S HOUSE *CONTINUED*

After that monstrous event and uncomfortable conversation last night, I past out falling right to sleep. Darren followed suit. He actually had to wake up early for a photo shoot, a few interviews, and a session in the recording studio. Darren woke up, but apparently he woke up about an hour before his alarm went off. He got out of bed, brushed his teeth, then walked into the living room to find me where he had left me last night, but in a different position. I was laying on my tummy, head turned towards the door with an arm hanging off the couch. Darren regretted that he made all those noises when he woke up, but all he could do was stare at me. A few minutes went by and a light bulb went off in Darren's head. He quickly, but quietly, grabbed his cell phone to make a call outside.

About thirty minutes went by and I was starting to waking up. I slowly open my eyes to find someone standing in front of me. At first I thought it was Darren but as my eyes begin to focus more clearly, I noticed it was a woman. I slowly raised myself to a sitting position, confused as to why this strange lady was standing in front of me, in Darren's house.
"Good morning." Said the lady with dark brown skin and shoulder length hair.
I just looked her up and down wondering who she was and why she was here.
"What are you? A size 8? 6?" The woman questioned as she went through a bag of clothes.
"Why?" I asked with a harsh but sleepy tone.
The woman replied right away. "Probable a 4, it don't look like you eat much."
What the fuck gives this lady the right to judge what size clothes I wear? I noticed Darren standing in the back ground. "Darren wha....what the hell is this?" I asked in such a confused tone.
"(Y/N), this is Mrs. Marie Jackson,an old friend of mine. She's a minister and she helps get girls off the street. We both set up a job interview for you." Darren explained.
My eyes went from Darren to Marie as she jumped into the conversation. "I think I can cover those bruises up. We have companies that work with our ministry to get women off the streets.....that's if you wanna be." Marie said.
"Who said I wanted to be, huh?!" I responded with an attitude.
"(Y/N) you said that's what you wanted." Darren said confused, sad to see me act like this.
Marie jumps in. "Darren I told you," she says turning to him. "Sometimes girls like her say one thing one day, and then they wake up, and say...." Marie began, but I interrupted her.
"Okay wh wh what do you mean 'GIRLS LIKE HER'! Lady, you don't even know me!" I exploded, jumping up from the couch.
"Chicks! Junkies like you with a problem say one thing one day and another the other because you're on that stuff!" Marie said sternly.
"You go to hell." I whispered.
"You go first." She said back.
What kind of minister is this? Who the fuck she think she is?
I take a deep and shaky breath to calm myself down. ".......I ain't no damn addict." I said looking at both Darren and Marie.
Darren suddenly broke the silence. "(Y/N)........(Y/N), If the public defendant can show the Judge that you got a job, it's gonna look really really good at your trial. And it may even suspend your sentence. I need you to try this......please." Darren begged.
I didn't want to this but I knew it was for the best. "Fine..." I yelled at Darren. "...FINE!" I screamed at Marie, then I sat back down on the couch. "I'll do it." I almost whispered.
"Thank you." Darren said.
"Okay we'll see you later then." Marie turned to Darren.
"I've got to go to work. (Y/N), after I'm done, I'm gonna go down to the court house to try to talk to your attorney. See if I could help him in any way. Okay?" Darren said as he walked towards me, knelt on one knee, held one hand, and stared into my eyes.
".....Yeah......Okay......Sure....." I replied still trying to simmer down.
And with that, he kissed my hand, got up, and left. Now it was just me and this minister bitch.

MIA'S OFFICE

Darren still had some time before heading over to the photo shoot, so he went to go see Mia. At the Fox office, instead of Darren walking into her cubicle, he catches her, walking with her purse on her arm and bass guitar on her back.
"Mia!" Darren called out, making her turn around. "Hey!"
"Hey!" Mia responded.
Now they were walking side by side. "I was trying to call you." Darren said.
"You know what,...I got really busy...with some stuff..." Mia stuttered.
"You mean avoiding me right?" Darren asked. The couple stopped walking and now was standing face to face. "I can explain."
Mia rolled her eyes. "Look, this isn't making any sense to me Darren, okay. I mean, this girl popped up out of no where. Okay look, what if I had a pimp who was a friend of mine and he's in town for, I don't know, a month or so and he needs a place to sleep so he's on my couch....in your bathrobe. How do you feel about that? Is that okay? I mean, seriously? What would you have me think?" Mia said looking into Darren's eyes the whole time.
"I know it sounds bad..." Darren started to say but was interrupted by Mia.
"Yeah." Mia chuckled. "You think?"
"So what do you want me to do?" Darren asked trying to find some sort of compromise.
"I just want you to let this go....Really, I just want you to let her go back to wherever it is she came from." Mia honestly said. Then she proceeded to cup her hand over Darren's right cheek. "Darren, this is none of our responsibility...okay?.....I gotta go."
"Okay." Darren said looking into his fiancé's eyes.
"I have to get to rehearsal." Mia said as she walked away.
"Okay...Yeah...I'll call you." Darren calls out. Then he proceeded to walk out of the building to go to his photo shoot.

MANAGER'S OFFICE

We arrive at some office building after Marie covered my bruises and dressed me in professional wear. For some reason I was scared about this interview. How could someone like me, after going through what I've been through, get a job? How could someone even hire a (not yet) past prostitute? I mean if I was hiring someone, the last person I'd hire would be some low life, bad attitude, whore. But I have to do this to keep me from going to jail. Plus I promised Darren.

Well.........here goes nothing. Marie and I walk into the building. We walked up to the front desk and met a lady.
"Good morning Ms. Jackson!" The lady greeted with a smile. Then she turned to me. "Is she here for her appointment? A Miss.........(Y/L/N)?"
"Yes she is." Marie replied smiling.
"Great! Fill out this application and then you can go ahead and give it to Mr. Rielly. Right through that door." The lady said as she pointed towards the door where my interview will be. "He's expecting you."
As we walked closer and closer to Mr. Rielly's office, my heart began to beat faster. "God (Y/N), calm the fuck down!" I told myself. After filling out the application to the best of my ability, I get up to walk over to Mr. Rielly's office door. Marie stopped me to give a little pep talk, before entering.
"Before you go in there, just remember to loose the attitude and be nice, you hear me?" Marie warned.
"Yes you told me already." I replied sounding like I've heard it a hundred times.
"Okay....you'll be fine." Marie said letting me go to enter the office. "I'll be waiting for you out here okay?"
As I entered the office, Mr. Rielly, A fairly young looking man, gets up from his desk to greet me. "Hello Miss....."
"(Y/L/N). It's (Y/F/N)." I replied and shook his hand, even though I didn't want to.
"Well it's very nice to meet you (Y/N). Please have a seat." Mr. Rielly said as he pointed to the chair.
"I'd like to thank you for coming in today and filling out an application. Let's see what we have here." Mr. Rielly said as he extended his arm out to receive the application I was holding. I handed it over and he began to read it.

As he started to read my application, he thought all my information sounded familiar. He went through his mind to recall where he has seen all my information from. Suddenly, from behind the paper, his eyes began to widen when he finally recalled where he remembered me from. He slowly lowers the paper and gives me a.....weird look, eyeing me up and down. Stopping at me cleavage then quickly back up to my face. I unfortunately didn't notice him doing this. When I finally did look up at him, he returned his gaze back on the application.
"This here says you went to college....." Mr. Rielly says pointing at the application.
"Yeah, I did two years." I responded like it wasn't a big deal, looking at the ground.
"Wh...What happened?" Mr. Rielly questioned.
I now raised my head to look at him. "I ain't finished."
"I see....." He said, surprised by my feisty attitude.
God this was getting so awkward! Please make it stop! Mr. Rielly continued with the interview.
"There's some blanks here that uhh you didn't fill out..." He said.
"I ain't know what to put there. Whatchu want me to do?" I viciously responded.
"Looking at this application, shows me that you don't...finish anything. So why should we hire you?" Mr. Rielly wondered.
Now it was time to get real. "Listen man, I just need a job. Are you gonna give me one or not. It's real simple." I said hoping to make this interview process nice and easy, landing me the job.
Mr. Rielly sits forward in his chair, arms on top of his desk, holding himself up. His eyes became locked on me.
"How bad do you want it?" He asked.
As soon as he asked that, I knew where this was going. Shit! I knew this was bound to happen! I didn't respond.
Mr. Rielly turns to get out of his chair to walk over to me. I kept a stone cold face and remained looking forward as he's doing this. He stands behind me and proceeds to put his hands on my shoulders. I give one of those 'I knew this was gonna happen; I was right' chuckles when he did this. He lowers himself so that he was right in my ear.
"I won't ask you to do anything you haven't done a million times. I've seen your record." Mr. Rielly said, then walked over to the side of me.
As he did this I just asked God, why me? He really likes seeing me suffer doesn't he? Mr. Rielly looked down at me as he slowly began to undo his belt. I decided to play along. I looked back up at him. I began to unzip his pants.
"Is this what you want Mr. Rielly?" I asked trying to sound as slutty as possible and biting my lower lip. "You want me to suck your big...throbbing...cock?"
"Yeah that's right, suck my cock like the little whore you are, and I just might hire you." Mr. Rielly said with a husky voice.
When he had said this and his pants were pulled down, I fuckin' punched him in the fuckin' balls! He screamed in agony and fell to the floor holding his crotch. I ran to the door to get out of this fake Christian's office.

When I ran to open the door, Marie was already up because she heard the scream.
"What happened?!" Marie asked with an alarmed look in her eyes.
"Your Christian help, ain't bein' so Christian." I said and ran out of the building to go back to my place on the streets....where I belong.
When Marie heard me say that and saw Mr. Rielly lying on the floor holding his junk, she became mortified. She walked over and bent down to where Mr. Rielly was.
"This is what you get. You're supposed to help these girls!" Marie said with an upset tone and rage in her eyes. She hits him with her purse causing him more pain. "You know you just set her back?!" Marie yelled and ran out of his office to go find me, calling out my name. However, when Marie got out from the building, I was nowhere to be found.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yippy!!!! Here's chapter 5!!!!! I hoped you guys enjoyed!!! What do you guys think about Minister Marie? And what do you guys think about that dick head Mr. Rielly? hahah Let me know in the comments ;) I hope you guys are still telling everyone you know about this fan fiction. Tell everyone who loves this kind of stuff to read this........if they can handle it!!!! haha I really appreciate all of the support guys. So until next time, bye bye!!!