Status: Post every Friday :D

Locked Up Lust

Protect Me.

DARREN AND MIA'S HOUSE

As Darren finishes one of his new songs from his up coming album, he leaves the studio. He jumps into his car to head home. However, before he heads home, he decided to stop by the nearest flower shop to pick up a bouquet for Mia. He wanted to have his fiancé back with him in his house. He missed her. Darren thought to get some chocolates too, because after all why not right? When Darren came home he found Mia siting on the couch watching some TV. He hid the presents behind his back to surprise her at the last minute.
"Hey baby," Darren started to say tenderly. "I'm glad you're back."
Mia turned away from the TV then turned it off. "Glad to be back." Mia responded as she gave Darren a slow, sweet kiss.
Darren knelt down by the couch to get to Mia's eye level and brought out the presents from behind his back. "I wanna apologize for acting like a jerk before." Darren said.
Mia's eyes widen. "Darren! These are beautiful!" Mia said bring the flowers to her face, smelling them.
"So I was thinking," Darren started to say as he snuggled close to Mia. "We can maybe go see a movie. I know we haven't had a movie date in such a long time." Darren suggested.
"Yeah, that...that actually sounds nice." Mia smiled snuggled up against Darren's chest. "I'm gonna get dressed." Mia said, then kissed Darren before going into the bedroom.
Darren didn't worry about you because he know that you were safe with Marie. What he didn't know was that you ran away after the interview.

ABANDONED BUILDING (HOME)

I ran straight home after what happened at the interview. When I got to our house, I called for Lindsey. No one answered. All throughout the building I called for her. Still no answer. I jetted upstairs and barged into Lindsey's room. She was nowhere to be found. I was freaking out.
"Lindsey, where the fuck are you?" I asked myself. I needed to calm myself down. My best friend is missing, I'm out of breath, and my heart is racing. I need to get some sugar in me.....some brown sugar......Heroin. I ran to where I kept my stash and pulled it out. What?! No! Not now! I can't be running out now! Shit! I guess I used so much the other day that I didn't have enough to make just one batch right now. Fuck! I NEED IT NOW! I started to go crazy. I can feel my deep cravings starting to hit. Goose bumps started to rise from my skin. I think I was having a panic attack. No I have to think about something other than dope. Seeing how desperate I am right now, shows that this should be my first day sober. Day one if the hardest, right? It'll only get better from here......right? If I could kick this drug, I'll be able to live a healthier life. No more muscle cramps, no more bone pain, and I can gain a little more weight back.................no I can't do this! I need to go.....I need to do something about this! I NEED MY FIX!!!

DARREN AND MIA'S HOUSE

Darren treated Mia like a princess. He totally spoiled her. After their date Darren and Mia walked side by side, Darren holding Mia at the hip.
"So am I forgiven?" Darren asked.
Mia laughed. "Well...after those flowers, and those chocolates, and that great movie that we just saw....You are definitely working on it." Mia said.
"That's good. 'Cause I do not like it when you're mad at me." Darren said as he stopped near their front door.
"Well I don't like being mad at you." Mia replied, close to his lips.
They leaned in closer to each other and started to make out.
"Why don't we go inside and....make up?" Mia suggested before things got too out of hand.
"Let's go then." Darren said.
When they finally took their eyes off if each other to enter the house, they noticed me by the door,making them stop in their tracks. They found me in a scrunched up position with my legs to my chest. My whole body was shaking, shivering, spontaneously jerking, all while I was sweating profusely.
"Shit! (Y/N)!" Darren said as he dropped Mia's hand to come and help me. He, once again, picked me up bridal style.
"Mia open the door." Darren said. Mia just stood there. "Damn it Mia just open the fucking door!" Darren said in a panic.
Mia did as she was told, but rolled her eyes in the process. Entering the house, Mia turned on the lights as Darren carried me in. He felt the intensity of my shakes as he was carrying me in his arms. This is how bad it gets if I'm deprived of my poison. He set me on the couch. I had no concept of where I was or what was happening. I just felt someone carrying me and setting me on a couch but I didn't know who it was.
"Don't touch me!" I moaned, scared, as I pushed him away.
"(Y/N) it's me, Darren." He said as he took a blanket to cover my shaking body.
"Darren?" I said relieved.
Mia, standing in the corner, decided to make a comment. " She's probably strung out on something."
Darren gave Mia a glaring look then returned his attention back to me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I said breaking down crying.
"You don't have to be sorry." Darren comforted, tucking me in hoping to take the chills away. "You need to rest, okay? Just rest."
"Okay I'll rest.....rest...." I said, feeling the warmth back in me.
"Just try to relax." Darren said as he wipes the sweat off my forehead and rubs my arm and leg to get the warmth going.
"Promise, I'm trying to stop. I promise I'm trying. I'm trying, I'm trying." I mumbled.
Jealousy began to grow in Mia's eyes as she watched this happen in front of her. "You have never done that for me." Mia confessed with her arms crossed.
Darren stopped his actions for a moment, then he turned around. "What are you talking about Mia?" Darren questioned.
"This," Mia said pointing at me. "The care that you're showing her. You've never done that for me before."
Darren gets up and walks over to Mia. "Baby, please, not tonight.....okay?" Darren begged.
"Darren you're in love with her." Mia said surprisingly.
"Mia what are you talking about? I'm just trying help out a friend." Darren responded with a slight elevated voice.
"I don't even know how to compete with a drug addicted prostitute." Mia said, acting like he should be ashamed for what he was doing.
"Mia there is nothing going on between us." Darren said trying to convince her.
"I have to go right now. I can't...I can't do this. Darren no, I can't." She said turning around to leave the house.
"Mia where are you going?" Darren wondered.
Mia just walked out the door without answering him.

I then began to speak. "Please come and lay with me, please." I whispered, still with a shakiness.
Darren turned to me and sat on the couch. "Look (Y/N)..." Darren began to say.
"Huh..." I replied.
"I don't think that would be a good idea, you know." Darren confessed.
"Darren I don't mean like that, I mean.....like remember when we were little......and all the kids that bullied me......were out to get me?...... I need you to protect me. Please Darren please. Darren please. Please Darren..." I cried, still twitching.
Darren took off his blazer, moved my legs over so he could laid behind me. He put his left arm under my head, and his right arm around my waist, cradling me close.
"Okay.....it's okay.....it's going to be okay." Darren whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go, chapter 6! I'm posting it a bit earlier than I usually do. I hope you guys don't mind.....of course you guys don't mind haha. I'm soooo excited for you guys to read the next few chapters! OMG it gets.......well you'll just have to stick around and find out haha. Plus I have a little surprise for all of you..... What do you think about me doing a little singing? Oops! I think that's enough teasers for now haha. As always, until next time bye bye :)