Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

Nick Jay Never Gets Scared?

They made it back to the house, and Nick and Kevin were sitting on the couch caught up in something on TV, Lauren took off her shoes, and jumped on the couch next to Nick, making him jump. Joe took a seat next to Kevin.

"Sheesh, Laur. you scared me." Nick said placing his hand over his heart. Lauren busted out laughing at him.

"Oh, but I thought that Nick Jay, never got sacred." Lauren said gasping a little, Nick rolled his eyes, and tried to hide the smile forming on his face.
"Yeah, well, women just jumping onto couches, unexpectedly. Is the only thing that scares, Nick Jay." He said holding his hand out. Lauren put her hands up in defense.
"Okay then." she said as a yawn escaped her lips.
"I'm really tired you guys. I think that I am going to head to bed." She said getting up off the couch.

"Okay goodnight Lauren." Kevin said giving her a smile.
"Goodnight Kevin." She said returning his smile, and kissing him on the cheek.
"Goodnight Nicholas." She said placing a kiss on his cheek as well.
"Goodnight Laur." Nick said after she stood up.
"Goodnight Joesph." Lauren said as she stood up.

"Uh, wait and I'll walk you, I have to get my pillows and stuff since I'm going to be sleeping on the couch." Joe said getting up as well, and following her up the stairs.
"You don't have to sleep on the couch, I will." She said as they came to his door.
"I mean you might miss her." Lauren added pointing to that Jessica Alba poster and starting to laugh. Joe rolled his eyes.
"No, I wont miss her. I'll sleep on the couch, its the right thing to do, give up my bed for you." He said as Lauren sat down on his bed.

"Alright fine." She said unzipping his jacket that she forgot to take off. She took it off and sat it on the computer chair beside his bed.
"Goodnight Lauren, I'll see you in the morning." he said walking towards the door with his pillows and a blanket in hand.

"Goodnight Joseph." She said as she got off of his bed, stopped him, and placed a kiss on his cheek like she did his brothers. Only with him she kind of felt a little spark, she brushed it off.

Once she pulled away, she looked at Joe and his face was beaming, but still he leaned down and returned the kiss, he felt the exact same spark when his lips met her cheek. He exited the room, and shut the door behind him. Lauren walked back to Joe's bed, and laid down, instantly she smelled the sweet aroma that just so happens to be, the one and only Joseph Adam Jonas. She shut off the lamp on the night stand, and pulled the covers over her before falling fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt the need to update.
But Lily wouldnt let me update hours.
:[
So, I settled for this one.
P.S. Im sorry, Lily-pad.

-Cheyenne.
=]