Status: You guys are so awesome that I can't keep up. I'm working on getting a new chapter as fast as I can!

For Us

18. First Go Round

Sean immediately slammed my body against the refrigerator behind me, but I didn’t give two shits about the slight pain in my back. His lips on mine broke every train of thought I might’ve started because fuck that, Sean.

I could feel Sean’s muscles ripple under his thin t-shirt, and that sent me reeling. He pulled my legs off the ground because frankly, they didn’t need to be there. As firmly as he had me pressed against the fridge, I wasn’t going anywhere.

As his lips explored the curve of my neck, my fingers intertwined in his hair, and my nails ever so gently rubbed against his scalp. “Sean . . . bedroom?”

“I’m fucking you right here,” he growled, and the trail of kisses down my neck quickly turned into bites.

That sent heat rushing between my legs faster than anything had yet, or maybe the growling played a part too, but I didn’t get much time to think about it.

The sound of Chet Baker blaring from the island behind Sean didn’t faze him at all, but I knew that ringtone all too well.

“Norm’s phone,” I muttered.

“Leave it.”

I sighed and wiggled my legs back down, something Sean was not happy about in the slightest bit—especially when I continued to squirm out of his arms. He muttered something under his breath, something about not being able to catch a break. It was flattering that he wanted me so badly, so I smirked as I grabbed the phone off the counter.

It said “home” which meant Norm was calling himself, or maybe calling us.

I knew the password for his phone, so I was able to easily unlock it and answer the phone. “Yeah, Norman, you left it here.”

“I know,” he muttered. “Look, I’m on my way back down. I’m not coming back in there. Put the phone outside the door and walk away. Don’t wait for me. I just . . . ew. No. Just place the phone outside and carry on losing your virginity.”

My eyes narrowed, but instead of responding with a snarky remark, I hung up and put the phone outside the door. For added effect, I locked everything up as well, so Sean kinda got the hint that was it for the night.

No more distractions.

When I turned back to face him, the half smirk on his lips made my lips tremble in pure desire. I had been told before that there’s a point where you get so horny, anyone would do. It’s why people cheated.

But, fuck, if it was possible to be hornier than I was in that moment, humans are far more sex driven than I originally realized.

Sex must be way better than I thought.

Way to make it worse, El.

Sean took one step towards me, and my heart went on a frenzy. “Elli . . . are you sure about this?”

“Look who’s suddenly the voice of reason,” I teased, and with a smirk of my own, I closed the distance between us and pressed myself against him. “Sean, I’ve waited about five years for this, so I’d say I’m pretty damn sure.”

His eyes narrowed, but the smile that grew on his lips gave away his fake uncertainty. “What happened to being mad at me?”

“I got sick,” I snorted. “That’s what happened.”

At this point, as horny as I was, I was downright uncomfortable standing there just chit chatting. If we didn’t have sex soon . . . well, I didn’t know what would happen. It was so bad that I felt like I needed it right then, and maybe I did. Twenty-three years of abstinence from a basic human need . . . eh, I think I earned the right to say I needed it.

Sean, however, seemed to match my sentiment, but he still just kept on. “What do you mean?”

“You nursed me back to health, took care of me, showed me that you’re gonna be there for me, no matter what,” I said, but the words came out faster than I had originally intended. The room was spinning, though, spinning and boiling hot as my head pounded. I felt sweat beading around my hairline, on the curve of my breast bone, between my breasts . . . . “Look, Boo Bear, can we just talk later? I’m not mad. Really. I just need this. I . . . I need you.”

“I need you, Sparks,” he breathed, and both hands cradled my face and titled it so that I looked at him. “I just don’t want you to regret this.”

I frowned. “Uh huh. Because, you know, the hours I had to sit around and watch porn and decide to run around naked and wait for you wasn’t plenty of time to know if I really wanted this or not?”

Sean’s eyes widened. “What?”

I made a face. “I thought it would help me know what to do.”

This really confused him, to the point he just kinda looked at me with his eyebrow knit together and his lips pressed in a tight line. “Uh . . . what?”

“Norman . . . wasn’t wrong,” I muttered, and a wave of embarrassment surged to my face. It was already hot, but dear goodness, this was unbearable. “I’m a virgin.”

A breath came out Sean’s nose, something that sounded like a laugh, so when I looked to him, my eyes wide, the grin he wore irritated me. “Well then. That changes things.”

“What the fuck do you mean?” I protested, and once again, humiliation swept over me. So because I was a virgin, I was no longer acceptable? How did that make sense?

Sean grabbed my face in his hands and laughed, this time a much fuller laugh. “Hold the insecurity for a sec, Sparks? I meant . . . how to go about this.”

I didn’t get to question it, though. Sean placed a quick kiss on my forehead before running back to his room.

What the hell?

“Don’t come back here!” he called, but that only made me wanna go back there even more.

I didn’t, though. Just pouted and plopped down onto the couch. I debated watching TV, but fuck, I couldn’t focus on anything. All I could think about was making love to Sean. Wonder what the fuck he was doing back there.

Getting lost in thought had its advantages. Before I knew it, Sean came back into the living room. I hadn’t noticed him come in, but when his arms snaked around me from behind and his lips came to explore my neck again, I knew he was there.

“Would you like to come to the bedroom with me?”

It was the first time he had asked, though I guess I couldn’t really expect anything different before this. I mean, kissing just sorta took us there, and I had gotten naked earlier. So, it wasn’t really something I was waiting for or expecting, but that didn’t make it any less wonderful when he did ask.

I couldn’t really find words, so with an impish smile, I nodded and started to stand up. Before I could totally stand to my feet, Sean scooped me up bridal style into his arms and carried me back to his bedroom. He didn’t bother closing the door, but it didn’t really matter either way.

My eyes were wide when I looked around us. The lights were off, but the room wasn’t completely dark. On the bedside table and his night stand, he had four large candles that gave a romantic illumination to the room.

Besides that, there was a massive vase with more than just a dozen bright red roses sitting next to some candles.

I lost my train of thought for a minute. Right now, I wasn’t even thinking about sex as tears filled my eyes and a smile spread across my lips. All I could think about was how wonderful this was. How wonderful he was.

I was the luckiest girl in the world.

He stepped closer to me as tears spilled down my face, but he didn’t say anything. Didn’t even touch me. He just stood there, and suddenly, I could feel my heart as it raced against my ribcage. My throat swelled up with all kinds of emotions that were new and exciting.

But the thing was . . . I wasn’t scared anymore. This was Sean and me. So what if I had no idea which position felt best, or even more than the basic positions anyways? It didn’t matter! It was Sean, the man made for me. The man I loved so much that I could never hate him, no matter what.

I could feel the heat radiating off his body as I just breathed. My lungs quivered, but I didn’t care. It felt good to be so messed up, so ready for something I had spent years worrying about.

So I didn’t worry anymore. I just spun on my heels and threw my arms around him. He didn’t protest, especially when I fervently brought his lips to mine and began ripping at clothes faster than I ever imagined I could my first time.

My first time . . . with Sean.
***
“Well, now I see what all the hype is about.”

Sean’s grip around my waist tightened as he pulled my naked body closer to his, his eyes closed as a huge smile spread across his lips. “Me too.”

I knew my smile faded a bit, but that didn’t mean I was any less happy. “You weren’t the virgin, Sean. What are you talking about?”

“Everyone always says sex means more the more you care about someone,” he said, and he kissed the top of my head. “And for the first time in my life, I made love to someone I care about more than I care about myself.”

When I looked up at him, he still had this huge grin, but his eyes had opened. Now, he just looked down at me like I was some sort of treasure he had found. Something of value.

And to Sean, I was. I knew that without a doubt.

I didn’t really know what to say to that, though, but when my stomach growled, I knew I didn’t have to. Sean laughed as I scrambled out of bed, barely remembering to pull on any clothes at all when I slipped into his t-shirt, and scurried into the kitchen after the remnants of the ham and bacon pizza.

He quickly joined me in just some boxers, and while I waited on the microwave to finish, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I could feel the muscles tense and relax as he did, and dear goodness, was it wonderful.

“You should definitely eat your pizza quickly,” he murmured, voice a soft purr in my ear that sent shivers down my spine. Wonderful shivers that quickly turned into heat waves as they reached my lower extremities. “Round two sounds fucking great.”

“Pizza?” I asked, and I immediately spun in his arms with a huge grin on my face. While his eyebrows rose, I just jumped in his arms and began kissing him. “What pizza?”

And so it began again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song in the description is probably one of the only good things that's come from Twilight. That and Decode. Okay, that's a bit harsh. I mean, I kinda like some of the characters. Which would be why I have a Twilight story....cause I changed all the parts I hate about it....but, ya know...x3

This is about Sean. Sean and Elli. :) Sorry if you like Twilight. I find it far too overhyped and far too annoying. Like, why the fuck do they sparkle? As much as I love sparkly things, vampires just shouldn't sparkle.

....back to Sean and Elli. xD

I hope you enjoy this chapter! :) I enjoyed it. I was super excited for the steamy bits (while keeping it, ya know, R rated) and decided to make it funny, adorable, and THEN steamy.

I hope you enjoy. :) Thank you for continuing to read this far! I'm currently working on the next chapter. It's mostly just a fun filler between this and the oh-so important Fight Night. :) I'm trying to hurry. But, ya know, this chapter doesn't have a mean cliff hanger. So, it's okay to make you wait. Right? :)

Please continue commenting! It makes me happy to see them. :)

Just realized when thinking through the story. It doesn't have much longer until the end. Not sure how many chapters exactly, but it won't be long before Norman and Elli have to go back to Savannah.