Status: Active

The Letters

July 21, 2003

Hi Gus,

I just found out who is going to be my first grade teacher! Her name is Mrs. Joseph! I thought that mean she is a boy. But Daddy said that my teacher is a girl with a boy last name! I’m really excited about first grade! Mommy and Daddy is trying to find me a good interpreter for school but Daddy said that my school doesn’t want to pay for an interpreter.

Do you know who your teacher is for your school yet? Dad say that I probably will have a lot of spelling tests and grow a butterfly for class! That sounds so cool! I wonder how butterflies grow. I like butterflies. I think they’re so pretty! Do you like butterflies?

Mommy signed me up for Ballet but Daddy signed me up for boxing. Mommy got mad and said that little girls should learn how to dance, not to fight. But I told her that I can learn both! I’m probably going to be really busy! I hope I can make more friends!

Anna said that she’s getting a CI soon! But we don’t really talk about it. I think I want to be a mermaid lawyer. I meet a lady yesterday and she said that she’s a lawyer. I think she’s really cool and pretty. I want to be just like her! What do you want to be when you grow up?

I miss you a lot!

Love,
Maggie
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness! To make up for it, I'll post two chapters!