Status: Active

The Letters

September 14th, 2003

Hey Princess Maggie,

Junior Varsity is for like people who just didn’t make varsity but is good enough and needs to practice some more. Varsity is for serious players who are good at what they do, whether if it is for soccer or football.

I just went with my mom to watch Billy Elliott so I can know what your mother means when she refers you to him. He is not a bad role model for you to take after since he follows his own dreams. I really do hope you follow your dreams about going to Yale University and becoming a lawyer.

Yale University better be prepared for somebody amazing like you. Even if you didn’t wash your hands properly and couldn’t get the glitter germs off. With this letter, I am enclosing a book to you that I’d like you to read. You might or might not be able to understand or appreciate the meaning of this book until you get older. But its called the DICTIONARY! I figured since you always ask me for the definitions… You should go ahead and find out on your own.

Just remember you can use the dictionary to find out the words you want to know.

I miss you a lot!

Love,

Gus
♠ ♠ ♠
Love you guys!!! <3 I'll try to get another chapter in this week!