Status: Will update whenever I can :)

White Haired Moonlight and a Black Haired Waiter

The Coffee shop

I stood inside the coffee shop I worked at and walked around with drinks and such. I work as a waiter and yes it pisses me off, but I still have to get my money from somewhere and I don’t feel like I should rely on my mother. She get’s money because she’s sick and I already know she’s secretly saving up money for me. The bell at the door rang, signalizing that a customer just came or left. In this case came. The white haired beauty, Luna was there and looked for a place to sit. I delivered the drinks to a group of bitches and ignored their laughter before I walked straight behind the counter where I found the owner of this place, Oliver. “Richard, what are you doing back here? Get out and take orders,” he said. “Oliver, please take care of that girl over there,” I said and pointed at Luna. “Ricky, you take care of those mean girls every day, what’s so special about her?” Oliver asked. “The fact that I actually like that girl and I don’t want her to see me like this,” I said. He looked down at me. I wore the same as usual, black pants, some black vans, a black button-up v-neck shirt plus a little apron to show people I was a waiter. “You look just fine Richard,” he assured me. I looked at myself in a little mirror on the wall. My panda-eye makeup looked perfect as usual and the foundation was still working. I would say I looked okay. “Please,” I pleaded. Oliver rolled his eyes and walked over to Luna. She had open a Mac on the table by know and smiled warmly at Oliver. They laughed about something before he walked back to me. “She’s a charming girl Rick, now make her a caramel flan latte,” he said before walking away from me. I sighed before making it. We cooperate with Starbucks, but the whole shop has a more comfy and homely feeling to it instead of those busy places. I walked over to her and sat the coffee on her table. “I hope you enjoy,” I said before starting to walk away. “Ricky?” She said and looked at me. I turned around and looked at her. “Were you going to ignore me?” She asked looking a bit sad. Shit, I probably hurt her feelings. “Yeah…” I admitted. “But not because of you, I just didn’t want you to see me working as a waiter,” I said and looked down. “Why didn’t you want me to see you working? I think it’s refreshing to now that there actually is boys working, most people around here lives on their fathers’ money,” she said. “I’m glad you see it that way, I just didn’t want you to think I was working my ass off because of economic problems at home or something,” I explained. “If that was the case I wouldn’t bother. Some people take jobs like this for granted no matter how shitty the work is,” she said and grinned. I started to laugh. It was easy to talk to this girl. “Yeah, I agree,” she looked back at her laptop for a second. “What are you working on?” I asked. “Nothing,” she said and blushed. She clicked at something, probably hiding what she was doing. I walked behind her and clicked at the document she was hiding. I clicked on it against her will and it revealed a lot of pages. “You’re a writer?” I asked wide-eyed when she closed the document. “Yeah,” she said looking uneasy. “That’s awesome,” I said. “It’s nothing good,” she answered. “I’m sure it is, listen, I need to get back to work before my boss kicks my ass, but let me read your stories whenever,” I said before walking away. “Goodbye Ricky,” she said softly behind me. I walked behind the counter again and smiled for myself. “It went well, I’m guessing,” Oliver said, coming out of nowhere. She remembers my name, I thought before mentally slapping myself. Of course she did, it’s not that hard.