Status: Will update whenever I can :)

White Haired Moonlight and a Black Haired Waiter

A mother's will

“Mom, I’m home!” I yelled as softly as I could to not sound angry as I walked through the door at my house. “I’m in the living room darling,” my mom said. I walked in there and saw my mom sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked fragile and weak as usual. I walked over and kissed her cheek. “How are you mom?” I asked and sat down next to her. “I feel good, but my body is getting worse,” she said with a sad smile. “What will happen to me if you die?” I asked. My mom has blood cancer. And it’s killing her slowly. She wanted to stay at home though since she wanted her last time to be happy at home. “When I die,” she corrected. There are no such things as secrets in this house, she could die any moment. “I’ve talked to my lawyer and he made me write my last will. Mrs. Cerulli has already said yes to be your god mother, so you’ll be living with her and your friend Chris,” she explained. I nodded and bit my lip, I’m glad she’s not willing to send me to the other side of the country to some distant relatives. I really needed her in my life. “Did anything interesting happen at school?” She asked. My mom and I did this all the time, jumping from a serious subject to another, less serious. “I got an A on my math test,” I said with a grin. “That’s amazing Richard,” she said before hugging me. I did my best for my mom; I always wanted to make her proud, I’ll still do my best after her passing. “Anything other than that? I know you had music, your favorite subject,” she said. Mom always liked to make me happy by talking about things that interested me. She was always the one to support me when it comes to my dream of being a guitarist, but she still wants me to keep my grades up, and I understand that. “Yeah, a new girl started in my music class,” I told her with a smile playing on my lips. “Really, what is she like?” She asked. “Probably the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, and she is really talented. She plays guitar and piano and has the most amazing brown eyes,” I said dreamingly. “What’s her name?” Mom asked. “Luna Helena Argent,” I told her. “I thought she lived in Norway,” mom said. “Yeah, she did. Do you know her?” I asked. “Her granddad moved to Norway a while back when he met a Norwegian woman. He was my mother’s best friend, they’re still in touch. Everyone thought they would end up together, but they never did,” mom said. I smiled and looked at my mom. She was a beautiful and strong even though her body was weak and fragile. “I think your grandma knows a lot about that young girl, if you’d like to hear it,” mom said and sipped a bit of tea from a cup that had been standing on the table. “It looks like you’re in love,” mom said. “It feels like I am in love too, but I don’t really know her do I? I’m probably just in love with her looks,” I said frustrated. “What’s wrong with that? Even though most people fell in love with their mind first, it’s the same thing,” mom told me and smiled a bit. She always knew how to cheer me up. Everything wasn’t as confusing anymore. I kissed my mom’s cheek once again and walked into my room to do my homework.