Personal Goals

Chapter 4

*Vic’s POV*

Honestly, I thought it was kind of funny when Mrs. Quinn told me not to have sex with her son. I was amused mainly because I thought I would have absolutely no problem resisting an un-athletic boy who happened to be a senior in high school.

But then again, she failed to mention that he was incredibly handsome, not to mention incredibly provocative. I was in my third week of working with Kellin and he had already gone down on me three times. I had to admit, I felt a little guilty sitting there as I let him pleasure me. This was totally unprofessional, but goddamn this kid gave good head.

Take this moment for example, I was seated on the edge of one of the weight benches, while he nestled himself between my legs. He didn’t even have my shorts down yet, but I knew what he was up to as he looked up at me with those big blue eyes, that devilish smirk in its usual place.

God, this was so incredibly hot … but also so incredibly wrong. I was technically at work. I wasn’t supposed to be getting blowjobs from my clients.

“I think we should get started,” I said, trying to brush him off. I thought of everything I could to stop the problem in my pants from growing.

“I think we should, too,” he shrugged, grabbing at my shorts. As much as I didn’t want to, I pushed his hands away.

“No, not with that,” I said as he jutted out his bottom lip in a pout. I didn’t think he realized how much his looks messed with my head. How could I say no to a face like that? This guy looked like a fucking perfect doll and I wanted him in every way possible. He was definitely attractive, and when I had the chance to talk to him, I found that I hung off every word that he said. I wasn’t sure what it was, but he was just so interesting. I mean, sure he was quite obviously a spoiled brat, but he had his moments.

“Then with what?” he moaned, lying backwards so that he was on the floor, his black hair fanning out behind him.

“You know what. Today’s leg day,” I told him as he moaned and rolled over on his side.

“Come on, you can do it,” I sighed, watching as he made a scene out of trying to get up off the floor. I wondered if he knew how ridiculous he looked. I doubted he cared, though.

“I already have good legs,” he said, adding a wink as he sat up. I bit my lip. He was totally right, but still. It was leg day.

“Yeah, but they’re weak. And you can’t work one part of your body and not the other. You have to keep things balanced,” I explained. He didn’t seem to like that idea. “Come on, up, we’ll start with something easy.”

“There’s nothing easy about leg day,” he complained, giving me another oddly attractive pout. He stood up reluctantly.

“Squats,” I said, without thinking. I watched as the expression on his face morphed into something a little more exciting. I groaned and covered my face with my hand. Dammit.

“Oh, you mean like this?” he asked, bending down and making sure to stick his ass out a lot farther than he needed to. I rolled my eyes and daringly reached over to push on his but to put him in the right position.

“No, more like this. Like you’re sitting in a chair,” I instructed, trying my best to ignore the sexual tension. It was really a lost cause, though.

“Or on a dick?” he asked, his bluntness catching me off guard. I stepped away from him and cleared my throat.

“N-not quite,” I said, faltering on my words. My heart started beating in my chest faster and faster and the look on his face told me he knew exactly what he was doing to me. That little shit.

He stood up straight and turned to me, this lusting look in his eye as he stepped closer. I backed up until I was almost against a wall. I was cornered, but I also wasn’t exactly trying to get away. As much as I really wanted to stay professional, I also really wanted to bend him over and do him right there.

“Is your mom home?” I found myself asking, in almost a whisper. Kellin bit his lip and shook his head as he placed his hands on my chest. Oh what the hell? I grabbed his arms and spun us around so that he was the one against the wall.

“Are we really doing this?” he asked, this glint of excitement in his eyes. I didn’t know why he wanted to have sex with me so badly, but at this point I really wasn’t complaining. He was hot, and I was getting hornier by the second. I tugged at the hem of his shirt as he helped me pull it the rest of the way off. He was about to reach for my shirt, but I didn’t let him. Instead, I wasted no time in yanking down his little running shorts. He was practically putty in my hands as I gripped the base of his dick.

“Fuck,” he gasped, not expecting me to grab him so quickly.

“You’re so naughty,” I growled. In any normal situation, I would have totally cringed at the way I was talking, but this was about to lead to sex. I wasn’t exactly thinking straight.

“Yes, I am,” he said, still pulling on my shirt as I moved my hand across his member. I felt him shiver underneath my touch, which just turned me on even more. I stopped what I was doing and pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. Just as soon as I did, he practically attached himself to me, hungrily kissing down my stomach until he got to my shorts. I jutted my thumbs under the waist band and pushed them down before kicking them aside. He leaned in again, kissing closer and closer to that sensitive area.

“Nope,” I said, stopping him once he got too close.

“Are you fucking kidd-“ he started to say, but I clasped a hand over his mouth. I leaned closer to him so that my lips were near his ear.

“You need to let be dominate here, or I swear to god, I’ll walk right out that door,” I warned, though I was definitely bluffing a bit. I wouldn’t have been very happy, but I probably wouldn’t have left. He nodded quickly, his eyes lighting up once more. There we go.

I pressed my lower half against his, grinding him against the wall as he let out a moan.

“G-god,” he breathed, leaning his head back against the wall. I pressed myself against him further, lightly sucking at his neck as he gripped my shoulders. My intention was to draw this foreplay out as long as I could, just to get back at him for being such a tease, but I really couldn’t wait any longer.

I broke away from him momentarily so that I could go back over to my gym bag. HE was about to protest again, when I shot him a look and motioned for him to sit down on the mat I had set out earlier. He nodded shyly and went to sit down as he watched me curiously.

“I had a feeling this would happen one of these days,” I said as I pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube. Hey, at least I was prepared, right? He bit his lip and nodded as I moved over to him, joining him on the mat. He leaned back on his hands and spread his legs open for me. I noticed his eyes scanning me up and down, before concentrating on my dick in anticipation.

I squirted some of the liquid into my hand before pressing a finger against his entrance. He let out a little gasp as I entered him. I moved my finger around a little bit before adding another, causing him to squirm.

“Too much? Should I stop?” I teased.

“Fuck no,” he said, a little strangled. I smirked and removed my fingers before unwrapping the condom and rolling it on. Kellin propped himself up on his elbows watching me as I positioned myself in between his legs, his mouth parted in this really sexy way.

I gripped his hips firmly and pushed in slowly, eliciting moans from both myself and Kellin.

“God, you’re so fucking tight,” I moaned, as I maneuvered myself all the way inside of him. His breathing hitched, but he still managed to speak.

“I told you I needed stretching,” he said, still managing a smug little grin even when while I had my dick up his ass. I returned the gesture and slid back out before coming in just a bit faster. The faces he made were so orgasmic, that I really couldn’t take this going slow thing for much longer.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard,” I growled, holding myself over him as he reached up to grip my shoulders.

“Please,” he begged as I pushed into him as fast as I could. I started up a quick, but steady pace, thrusting in and out of him as he gripped my shoulders tighter and tighter. His breathing became more and more labored the harder I went.

Fuck, he just felt so good. Who knew that some spoiled kid could be such a good fuck? I felt him wrap his legs around my waist, allowing me to go deeper. I picked up my pace until I felt the pooling of pleasure at the pit of my stomach, threatening to explode out of me.

“I’m close,” I gasped, my thrusts starting to falter as my breathing became more labored. I pushed into him one last time before I came undone, waves of utter pleasure washing over me I did so. I reached in between us and pumped at his member once more, so that he was finishing not long after I was. After we were both done, I moved to the side, collapsing next to him.

I crossed my arms in front of me and rested my forehead against them as I lay on my stomach. A few seconds later, I felt Kellin next to me, closer than he probably should have been. I lifted my head up and turned to see him smiling up at me, slowly snaking his arms around my waist before …

Kissing me. He just kissed me. On the lips. Out of nowhere.

“I have to go,” I said, hastily, as I pushed myself up and off the ground. I walked across the room and pulled my clothes back on after quickly cleaning myself up. I checked my watch. Shit, I needed to leave.

“You’re leaving already?” Kellin asked, sounding a little hurt. I looked down at my watch again. What was he talking about? If anything, we’d gone over out time today with his protesting, and our um, activities.

“Yeah, I have to go. I’ll see you on Wednesday,” I told him. I felt like an asshole for brushing him off like that, but I really needed to get my head clear. He muttered a weak ‘okay’ before I gathered up my things and left. I walked briskly through his house and out the front door to my car. I threw my bag in the passenger seat as I started driving off.

My phone started buzzing in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes and let it go to voice mail, knowing that it was probably Jenna calling to bitch at me for being late for the drop off. I swore one of these days I was going to end up going off on her for being such a stuck up bitch about everything. Like she really had any right to complain about me being late coming home because I was working- it wasn’t like she had ever lifted a finger a day in her life. She had her dad doing everything for her.

I pulled up to my apartment building and parked. Sure enough, there she was, the little girl held against her chest and the diaper bag slung over her shoulder as she glared at me from where she stood. She wordlessly handed her and the bag off to me.

“I’m sorry I was late, I-“

“Shut up,” she spat, before turning on her heel and marching off towards the car that her dad was waiting for her in. I sighed, trying to just shake it off as I turned to the little girl I was carrying and kissed her forehead.

“Hey there, did you miss daddy?”