Personal Goals

Chapter 6

I sat in the basement on the floor, nervously tapping as I waited for Vic to show up. He sounded irritated when he hung up on me the day before, and he never answered the text I sent him. Was that too forward? Was he mad at me? Why did I care so much?

I jumped as my phone started ringing. I scooped it up and answered it.

“Hey Vic,” I said into the phone before holding my breath.

“The door’s locked,” was all he said.

“Oh, sorry,” I gasped, hanging up the phone and dashing upstairs. I ran to the door to answer it, and that was probably the most willing I ever was to run. I opened the door and sure enough, Vic was there, dressed as he always was with a duffle bag over his shoulder. His face was expressionless, and if anything he looked tired.

“Let’s get to work,” he muttered, walking past me to walk towards the basement. I bit my lip. Maybe he actually was mad at me. Was it something I said? Shit.

I followed him downstairs as he slung his bag down and started setting up the mats.

I sat down on one, wordlessly starting on stretches. Maybe he’d be in a better mood if I didn’t complain about it. He didn’t say anything though. Instead, he just rolled out his own mat and sat down on it, starting his own stretches. He didn’t even make eye contact, and it was making me really uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry,” I blurted out, suddenly. I couldn’t take the silence anymore. He looked up at me, an eyebrow raised. “I don’t know what I did, but I’m sorry.”

He stared at me a minute and then sighed. “It’s okay, I wouldn’t expect you to know.”

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it,” he sighed, pushing himself up to a standing position. “Arms today.”

“I know- aren’t you going to tell me what I did wrong? Like, I’m so confused here. I didn’t mean to piss you off … Was it that kiss?”

“No,” he said, still not looking at me.

“What was it, then?” I demanded to know. He let out yet another sigh, but more agitated this time.

“Do you really want to know?” he asked. I nodded quickly. “I was surprised by the kiss, but it didn’t make me angry. What made me angry is the text message you sent me. What the fuck is that? You can’t sit there, seduce the fuck out of me, then complain when I give in because shit didn’t happen the way you wanted to, it’s not my fault, okay?”

I was a little taken aback by his outburst, and I wasn’t sure entirely what he meant by ‘not my fault’. What wasn’t his fault?

“I’m sorry,” I said, quickly, looking down. I fought against the swelling in my throat; I wasn’t used to people yelling at me. I certainly wasn’t used to being wrong.

“Just … just don’t do it again, okay?” he asked, a little softer. “I’m not the bad guy.”

“I know,” I shrugged. “I never said- never mind.”

“Hey, stop looking so glum,” he said, taking a step towards my and tilting my chin up so that I was looking at him. Then he got this glint of some new idea in his eye. “If you work hard today, there might be a reward for you at the end. I think you respond well to rewards, don’t you?”

I smiled at that, hoping he meant something of the sexual variety. All the emotional shit aside, I still thought sex with Vic was amazing. He was so firm and strong- damn, he was like a sex god with that toning.

“Sure, what do I do?” I asked, suddenly feeling a lot more motivated. He just chuckled lightly and led me over to one of the machines I had and set the weight and gave me the number of sets and repetitions I had to do. It was really hard, and my arms were shaking towards the end, but I knew it would be worth it. He had me do these other weird exercises with one of the dumbbells and a few push-ups and sit-ups before we finally went back to stretching out.

“How do you feel?”

“Like shit,” I said, shaking out my arms. I felt like someone had dropped a house on them. I lay on my back, trying to steady my breathing more as I looked to the ceiling. Then I remembered something and started grinning like an idiot. “So did I work hard enough?”

“Ah, yeah, I think so,” He said, a sly grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. “What do you want?”

I opened my mouth to say what I wanted, but then I started over thinking it a bit. Was he willing to fuck me again? Or did I completely turn him off to that by whining about it afterwards? I was still avoiding the reasons as to why I wanted Vic to like me so badly, but the fact of the matter was that I did.

“Ice cream,” I said, saying the first non-sexual thing that came to mind. He looked confused.

“Ice cream?” he questioned. “That’s too bad, I was hoping you’d want something else.”

“Like what?” I challenged, seeing if I could get him to be the first to make any sexual advances. He shrugged, trying to act casual.

“I was thinking you’d want me to … I don’t know, fuck you?” he suggested. My eyes widened in anticipation at his comment.

“That sounds better than ice cream, actually,” I said, as he crawled towards me. I spread my legs apart so that he could set himself in between me. I had to remind myself to resist the urge to kiss him; I didn’t want a repeat of what happened yesterday.

He pulled off his shirt, and my heart flipped in my chest as he did. He rubbed his hand against the front of my shorts, getting me harder than I already was. I let out a small gasp at his touch and rocked my hips upwards against his hand. I reached for the top of his shorts and pulled them off in short little tugs, revealing him inch by inch. I gripped his member and started rubbing him up and down, brushing my thumb slowly over the tip each time I made it to the top.

“Damn,” he growled, as he did the same to me, eliciting another moan. “Turn over.”

I nodded quickly and rolled onto my stomach, waiting patiently. I heard the sounds of him fumbling through his bag before I heard the sound of the cap of the lube bottle being popped off. I bit my lip as I felt his fingers rubbing against my entrance before unexpectedly pushing one of them inside me. I let out a strangled moan, partly because of his presence, and partly because I hoped it would turn him on even more.

After he was done stretching me, he grabbed me by the hips, pulling me upwards and towards him so that I was on my hands and knees. He gave my hips a light squeeze before pushing into me.

“Fuck,” I said, almost shaking. He pushed further and further inside me until he hit that one spot that sent a spark of pleasure through my entire body. It was hard to hold myself up as it was, since my arms were so tired. The fact that he was picking up his pace and slamming against that spot repeatedly was not helping my arms at all.

I slid down, resting my forehead on the ground, but keeping my ass in the air so that Vic could still get to me properly. He gripped me tighter, coming in harder and harder. My breathing was staggered and I was so sore, but God, it felt so fucking good.

“I’m so close,” I choked out, feeling like I was about to come undone at any second. He moved his arms upwards so that he could pull me up by the shoulders so that my back was to him. I was still on my knees and he was still inside me as he reached around to grab hold of my aching member. He held me tight with his other arm as he pumped my dick and started thrusting into me harder.

“You’re so fucking tight,” he groaned. “So fucking good.”

“Oh- shit,” I grasped as I reached my climax, pleasure running like electricity throughout my entirety as I came over his hand and onto the mat. He continued thrusting into me as I came down from my high, and soon his thrusts turned jagged and he was finishing as well. He pulled out of me and sat back on his knees, catching his breath as I turned to face him.

“I think I made a mess on your mat,” I said, batting my eyelids at him. He just laughed and tossed me a hand towel from his bag.

“Then clean it up,” he said, trying to be bossy. I took the rag and wiped up the liquid from the mat, before balling it up and handing it to him.

“Sorry, it’s kind of gross,” I said, sheepishly.

“I needed to wash it anyway,” he shrugged, before collecting his clothes and pulling them back on. “Good workout today, Kellin.”

“Thank you, Victor,” I said, pretending to be flattered.

“Vic,” he corrected. I rolled my eyes as he stood up to leave. “I’ll see you tomorrow … I’m starting to think this is one of the best jobs I’ve ever had.”

And with a wink, he was heading back up the stairs.