Status: Love always

The Well Awaited Kiss

Month1: we've only begun

(Y/n) POV

My heart broke for sid. He seemed so upset and it had only been a week since the accident. Even so much as eating was a challenge, and on many occasions I ended up spoon feeding him like a little kid. I knew it wasn't his fault and I would do anything to take away the pain but, the stress was starting to get to me, and I already knew it was getting to him.

Work. Work was the one thing I was constantly doing. Having a job was something I had wanted since I was a little girl. I always had a boat load of ambition and knew that wether I found love or not, I would be able to provide for myself. I had been a small claims lawyer for almost 5 years now and even though some days were better than others, I loved it. At the moment however, it only added to my list of things to do.

My daly routine had been altered. It now went something like this, wake up, make my breakfast, make Sidney's breakfast, help him eat, tidy the apartment, get dressed, go to work, after work grocery shop, come home, make dinner, help Sid eat, help Sid do his jaw exercises as instructed by the doctor, finish any work, shower, sleep, then repeat it all the flowing day. I had no clue how much longer I could last, or how much longer sidney could last.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as sidney strolled into the kitchen. It was Saturday, I finally didn't have to go into work. Sidney's face was still very swollen though his black eye was gone. "(Y/N)" ? He asked. "Yes Hun" I replied. "We need to talk" he said as he sat at the table. "I think you need to take off work, I know how much you love it and it pains me to do this to you but I think that it will help our relationship". I couldn't believe he was asking me to do this, I had no clue if I could even do it either

"Sid that's a lot to ask" I softly replied," I'm in the middle of a large case right now and i could never let my client down, it's not morally correct" I barley said. I could tell he was getting mad, "really (Y/N)?" He spat. "My salary is twice as much as yours and I would take a whole season off for you if I needed". I was hurt, sid new how stressed I was and the fact that he would make a comment on how he was paid more really hurt. I knew my salary was already great as is, and he squashed that right in my face.

With that, tears began to fall from my eyes, and I never cried unless someone dies. At that point sidney knew he hurt me, his eyes softened and he took his hand in mine, I felt butterflies in my stomach and fought every urge to kiss him so hard. "I love you" he whispered into my ear as he pulled me in for a hug. "We're gonna make this work" I replied. Then I gently kissed his neck "I love you to babe"