Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 24

Daryl slowed down turning into the motel parking lot. He drove till he got to his truck stopping and parking the bike next to the truck.

He killed the engine as Autumn jumped off the bike. They walked to the room Autumn opening the door and walking in.

She walked over to the bed and sat down as Daryl closed the door.

"Don't know about you but that was one killer party." He said loosening his tie and throwing it off.

Autumn laughed softly as she took off her boots. "It was but the host was such a mess at hosting."

Daryl chuckled. "And the guests were dead on their feet."

Autumn laughed and shook her head. "These are such outdated phrases we're using."

"Can't think of anything else." Daryl said.

Autumn leaned back cracking her neck. "You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah just a cramp in my neck." She said.

Daryl came over and sat next to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and started pressing down and rubbing that area.

"Better?" He asked increasing pressure.

"Much better." She said closing her eyes enjoying the massage and the feel of his hand.

Autumn sighed as he increased his pace. "You're really good at this." She said opening her eyes.

"It ain't nothing." He said. "Just something I learned when I met Carol."

Autumn sensed his sadness. "Daryl how long have you been hunting Shadows?"

"About three years now." He said. "At least I think it's three years don't stay anywhere long enough to keep up with time."

"Don't you get lonely doing this by yourself though?" She asked.

"I'm not doing it by myself now and I'm not alone right now." Daryl said.

Autumn looked into his blue eyes sensing what she felt at that moment. Desire.

She moved in as Daryl did the same their lips brushed before pressing against each others.

His lips were warm soft against hers. Hers were cool but felt like silk to him.

Daryl cupped her cheek while Autumn had her hands on the back of his neck.

His tongue tried to pry her lips open. Autumn smiled into the kiss and nipped his lips teasingly which made him growl.

"Don't tease me woman." Daryl said huskily.

Autumn laughed softly before opening her mouth. She sighed as his tongue invaded her cool mouth.

Their tips touched making Daryl shiver from it. They slowly pulled away as her hands slid down to the top bottom on his shirt.

Her hands went back around his neck before sliding back down to the top button.

Looking into his blues she began to unbutton his shirt. She went all the way down going to the bottom button.

Autumn gasped softly seeing scars on his abdomen. Her eyes met Daryl's who looked at her solemnly.

She ran her hands slowly back up his torso feeling his abs and his scars. Her hands now on his shoulders Autumn pulled his shirt down he tossed it off.

Autumn leaned forward kissing his collarbone. Daryl closed his eyes his lips parted slightly.

She went down till she got to the scars. He gasped feeling her tongue tracing a scar.

When she was done tracing his scars Autumn came back up their lips meeting again.

His lips left hers kissing her neck. Autumn moaned softly as he bit where her pulse would be.

Her eyes dilated and her fangs came down. She gently pushed him away trying to control herself.

"Do you wanna...

"No." She said quickly. "I don't want to stop just give me a minute."

She inhaled deeply her fangs retreating and her eyes going back to normal.

Daryl cupped her face his thumbs rubbing her cheeks. "You're not a monster Autumn stop thinking that about yourself."

Autumn saw compassion and love in his eyes. "Daryl please help me with my dress."

"Glad too." He said kissing her before getting behind her.

Autumn gasped as Daryl pulled her hair to the side kissing the back of her neck.

He held her arms keeping her in place. His hands traveled up to the zipper of her dress.

He unzipped her dress revealing the beautiful pearly skin underneath.

Daryl pulled her sleeves down Autumn pulling the sleeves along with the upper part of her dress down.

She sighed feeling his warm breath on her back as he kissed at the top of her spine. He placed open mouth kisses all the way down her spine.

Daryl came back up and stopped seeing the bite mark on her shoulder and neck.

He felt her tense as he touched one. Daryl held her in place and kissed both marks.

Autumn opened her eyes feeling his soft kisses which felt caresses.

She turned bringing his face to hers. Daryl wrapped an arm around her waist and carried her to the top of the bed.

They kissed again but Autumn pulled away when she felt him messing with bra.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

She looked away and closed her eyes. "They marked me all over."

Daryl stroked her cheek she opened her eyes. "You're still beautiful to me woman." "You've seen my scars let me see yours."

Autumn laid her arms out Daryl pulled off the rest of her dress.

"Jesus." He whispered seeing the marks. "Autumn...

"I don't wanna talk about it." She said. "Right now I want you."

"Still." He said kissing her. "I'm sorry this happened to you."

She closed her eyes as he wiped her tears away. "I'll make it better."

Daryl's hands were on her shoulders he slid them down till they got to her wrists. He lifted her right one up kissing the mark tenderly.

She opened her eyes as he hitched his thumbs under her strapless bra. She lifted her arms letting him remove it.

Anger briefly flashed in his eyes seeing her bitten nipple. He rubbed it with his thumb.

Autumn moaned as his warm mouth enveloped it. She looked down her hands in his hair. He twirled his tongue over the scarred bud.

"Daryl." She moaned as he finished.

He sat up running his hand over her flat stomach. Daryl kissed the mark there too her skin was cool and looked like polished marble.

Daryl hitched his fingers in her panties pulling them down. She saw the look of sadness and anger on his face seeing not only bite marks but her bruised vaginal area.

She gasped as Daryl threw her leg over his shoulder. He kissed her ankle then ran a finger over her lips.

Autumn held his hand in place as he inserted a finger. He added another and began a rotating motion.

"Feel good?" He asked.

"Amazing." She said followed by another moan.

Daryl increased his pace and added another figure which made her back arch off the bed.

He could feel her cool walls start to contract around his fingers which made him moan. Just as she was about to release...

"Daryl stop." Autumn said.

He pulled his fingers out. "What's wrong?"

"I don't trust myself not to hurt you during." She said. "I can barely control myself now."

"Any ideas how we can fix that?" He asked.

"There's one thing." She said getting up and going to her bed.

Daryl couldn't see what was in her hand till she came back over.

"Handcuffs?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just in case for things." She said with a slight blush.

Autumn laid back down. "Mind cuffing me?"

"Okay." Daryl said kissing her as he raised her arms above her head and handcuffed her to one of the posts of the headboard.

"Comfortable?" He asked.

She moved her hands. "Yes now get rid of those pants."

"Yes ma'am." Daryl said standing up.

Autumn looked with wide eyes as he removed his pants and boxers.

"I'll be gentle I promise." He said.

Autumn though touched by his concern couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not made out of glass Dixon vampire remember?"

"Right." He said with a chuckle. "I just haven't done this in a while."

"Just do what feels right." Autumn whispered. "Let's see how it goes."

"Alright." Daryl said positioning himself.

Autumn rubbed her nose on his hand inhaling his scent. He sat up on his elbows never losing eye contact as he entered her.

Both gasped Autumn from his heat invading her Daryl from her cool crevice enveloping him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Fine." She said kissing his wrist which was near her face.

Daryl slowly began to move wrapping her legs around his waist.

Autumn closed her eyes at the sensations she was feeling. He kissed her shoulder she kissed his face as best she could.

She moaned as he increased his pace she moved her hips in time with his thrusts.

Daryl's head fell on her shoulder kissing her neck while she kissed his face.

Autumn's closed eyes opened revealing them dilated as her fangs came down.

She pulled with all her strength breaking the handcuffs and flipping Daryl onto his back.

He gasped seeing her ready to feed. Autumn leaned forward smelling Daryl while he stayed still.

His breath hitched as a fang ran over his jugular. Autumn ran her tongue over it and opened her mouth.

Daryl waited for it instead he felt a tender kiss on his neck. He opened his eyes seeing Autumn her fangs still out but in control.

She cupped his face kissing him as she resumed where they left off.

Autumn leaned over Daryl his mouth closed over her nipple making her moan.

Daryl grunted as she pinned him down moving her hips. She let him go placing his hands on her hips.

Daryl gripped her tightly moving and bouncing her. His hands traveled up.

Autumn gasped as his large rough yet soft hands cupped her breasts.

Their eyes met she interlaced their fingers as she continued to bring them to orgasm.

She could feel he was close by the twitching of his manhood she could also feel herself clench around him.

Autumn gasped in surprise as Daryl laid her gently on her back and pulled himself out then thrusted a final time.

Both their faces were masked in orgasmic bliss. Autumn's dilated eyes turn a darker shade of green.

Daryl held her body close before collapsing on her wanting to feel her cool body against his hot and sweaty body.

Autumn laid on Daryl running a finger around his nipple as he ran a hand up her arm.

"Autumn I was thinking." He said.

"Bout what?" She asked.

"About you wanting to die by the end of tonight." Daryl said.

She froze. "You heard my conversation with Shadows?"

"I'd just got out the shower and these walls ain't thick." He said. "Autumn if you had something to live for would you still want to die tonight?"

"Everything I lived for ended the night they killed me." She said. "I have nothing to live for."

"Yes you do." He said. "You have me and little ass kicker to live for."

"But I would always want blood and I won't always have the serum Daryl." She said. "And there's only so much I can control myself."

"Autumn...

"Daryl please let's not talk about it." She said. "Let's worry about what's happening now."

He sighed reluctantly letting it go. "Alright."

Autumn gave him a small smile and kissed him before they settled down for some rest.