Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 25

Autumn woke up her eyes drifted to the digital clock which read a quarter to eleven. She looked over her shoulder at Daryl's sleeping face. One of his arms was wrapped around her waist.

She turned around till she faced him. Autumn sat up on one elbow her face in one hand.

She reached up stroking his bangs back. Autumn sighed softly remembering their talk.

Daryl wanted her to stay with him. She wanted too but she didn't want to live this life of being a vampire with an insatiable thirst and needing to kill in order to live.

She thought about Piper the baby had certainly grown on her. But she also feared for her safety Autumn feared losing control and draining the blood of the innocent child.

She shuddered her attention back on Daryl. Autumn wanted to be with Daryl but not like this. Their lovemaking earlier had been exquisite but she wanted to touch him like he touched her.

Autumn placed her hand where his heart was. She could feel it beating she replaced her hand with her ear smiling at the warm sound of life she heard.

She sat up her hand ghosting down his torso till she got to his scars. The scars were old and looked like they were caused by either a belt or a whip.

Her heart broke thinking about who caused the abuse Daryl's body had sustained. Leaning down she traced each scar with her finger.

She heard Daryl make what sounded like a sighing noise. Glancing up she saw he was still asleep Autumn traced the scars with the tip of her tongue before kissing them softly.

Her eyes drifted to his lower half which was covered by the sheet. Crawling to the bottom and taking a breath she pulled the sheet down her eyes fixated on his soft manhood.

Autumn reached out but was stopped by a rough hand grabbing her wrist. She looked up seeing Daryl wide awake.

"The hell are you doing?" He asked.

"I want to touch you like you touched me Daryl." She whispered.

His eyes widen and he sat up on his elbows. "You don't have to do that."

"But I want to." She said.

"Autumn you don't fuck!" Daryl exclaimed as she took him in her mouth.

Autumn didn't know what came over her she just knew she wanted to please Daryl and satisfy him. So she launched forward taking him.

She didn't know what she was doing really but judging by his breathing and gasps it must've been right.

Autumn hollowed her cheeks and relaxed her mouth allowing her to take him deeper. She pulled him out her tongue twirling over his tip which was leaking pre cum.

Autumn started moving at vampire speed going all the way down to his sack before hollowing her cheeks and going slowly up till his tip remained then took him in again.

She could feel his cock twitch as he started to build up for release. Daryl tried to pull himself out but she tightened her mouth around him keeping him in place as she continued bringing him closer.

Daryl moaned loudly as he emptied his load into her mouth. Her mouth tightened even more not wanting to let a drop of his taste go to waste.

She loosened her mouth and slowly pulled him out licking him clean.

"How was that?" Ske asked.

"Ya nearly sucked me dry." He said with a smirk.

She laughed at the ironic statement before crawling on top of him. Their lips met as they pulled away their eyes connected Daryl held her hips as Autumn held him in place and slowly lowered herself onto him.

Their gasps mingled together as they became one with each other. They stayed still wanting to enjoy the feeling of being one.

Autumn slowly opened her eyes looking into Daryl's she held onto his shoulders and started moving. Daryl grunted as he thrusted himself into her core.

One of his hands traveled down and started to stroke and rub her clit. She moaned as the pleasure soared through her body and increased her pace.

Her greens met his blues as he sat up. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her body. Moans escaped her lips as Daryl thrusted into her coupled with his warm mouth kissing her collarbone and breasts.

As their movements increased Autumn ran her hands through his hair pulling it making him growl slightly. She cupped his face kissing him passionately.

Daryl stopped his movements and laid her in her back. Autumn sighed in contentment as he kissed all the way up her body. He met her eyes.

Autumn pushed his hair back running a hand over Daryl's face feeling and memerizing his features. She traced his lips he sucked her index finger as it pulled his bottom lip down.

Holding her close Autumn moaned in his mouth as he thrusted into her. Daryl bend her leg up till her knee was at her chest allowing a deeper penetration.

Autumn wrapped her arms and her other leg around him wanting to feel him. She tilted her head back as he placed kisses on her neck and collarbone. Daryl groaned as her nails dug into his bare ass.

He pressed his sweaty forward against her cool forehead as they got closer to the edge together. Kisses because sloppy but still passionate as their releases came closer.

Daryl grunted as her walls clenched around him making him release his load deep into her cool core. Autumn moaned feeling his warm fluid feel her making her feel warm and complete.

He collasped on her exhausted from their activities. Autumn ran her hands up his back and stroked his cheek. Daryl held her hand on his cheek.

"This doesn't have to be our last night together Autumn." He said.

"I can't be this way and be with you Daryl." She said. "I just can't."

He sighed she turned his face. "Don't be sad Daryl let's enjoy whatever time we have left."

Daryl sat up and got up going to his tux jacket. Autumn sat up as he pulled something out.

"You swiped this?" She asked taking the bottle of wine from him.

He snorted. "Not like they're gonna drinking it now it was gonna go to waste."

Autumn slowly smiled. "I think we should clean up too while we enjoy this wine."

Daryl grinned at her suggestion. "You run the bath I'll get us some glasses."

Autumn handed him the wine and got up walking to the bathroom.

"Daryl how'd you get those scars?" She asked him from her sit between his legs.

He stiffened. "Got them when I was real young."

"How?" She asked glancing at him.

"By dad that's how." Daryl said. "He was an abusive son of a bitch beat me and my older brother for the littlest of shit and sometimes for no reason."

"Didn't your mom try to stop him?" She asked.

"Couldn't if she wanted too cause he beat her too and she dead when I was two." He said.

"Daryl I'm so sorry." Autumn said facing him.

"Always told myself she's in a better place at least I hope." He said.

"What about your brother?" She asked.

"He was murdered gang violence related." Daryl said solemnly.

She sipped her wine quietly she couldn't imagine going through abuse when you're a child then to have your blood family and your other family killed.

It sounded like her situation except she had been taken from her loved ones and couldn't go back.

She didn't realize she was crying till Daryl wiped her tears away.

"Sorry." She said.

"No need apologizing just let it all out." Daryl said.

The tears came fast as Daryl held her close her body trembling against his.

"We're gonna get that bastard together remember?" He asked her.

She pulled back and managed a smile. "Together."

They finished their bath and got dressed Autumn wearing her outfit that she wore when she first started this mission.

"I'm going for a smoke." Daryl said leaving the room.

Autumn was pulling on her shoes when her cell rang she picked it up seeing an unknown number.

Daryl stood outside smoking his cigarette and thinking about all that had happened. He knew Autumn didn't want to be a vampire but he her being a vampire didn't bother him.

It was crazy he went from pointing a crossbow in her face shooting her to making passionate love to her over a couple of hours.

Even though Autumn didn't want to live after tonight Daryl was determined to change her mind. He wanted her in his life he needed her in his life.

Stomping out his cigarette he walked back into the room to find Autumn running back and forth across the room in a hurry stuffing her bag with weapons.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"He's got Piper." Autumn said.