Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 6

Autumn yelled in surprise as she was thrown through a door and stumbled hitting the bed before sitting on it. All the guys and the woman named Michelle entered the room.

Her breath because unsteady as she saw Rev close and lock the door behind him. Autumn scrambled onto the bed pulling her legs up to her chest.

"Try to relax sweetheart." Michelle said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Autumn scrambled over. "Please don't do whatever y'all are planning on doing."

Zacky laughed. "Sweetheart you have no idea what we've got planned for you."

"Please I don't wanna die." Autumn pleaded sobbing.

"No one ever wants to die." Johnny said. "But no one ever has a choice whether they did or not."

"I've done nothing to any of you." She said. "Please I'm a good person and I won't say anything."

"The line between good and evil isn't as thick as everyone thinks." Brian said.

"Please I've got my whole life ahead of me." Autumn said.

"We know you do Autumn Nicole Chandler." Matt said. "Was a honor student in high school, graduated at the top of her class, and attending college to become either a doctor or a baker."

"How did you know all that?" She asked.

Matt chuckled. "Had to do research on the woman who shunned me last night."

"Is this what this is all about?" Autumn asked angered. "Me rejecting you?"

Everyone laughed. "Oh honey it is much more than that." Zacky said.

"Then what the hell do you freaks...

Autumn was silenced by a punch to the face which threw her back.

"Enough talk let's do this already." Matt said.

Through her hazy blurred vision Autumn could see him unbucke his belt. He unzipped his pants pulled them down and advanced on her.

"No no no!" She yelled trying to crawl away only to be pulled back by him.

Matt turned her over and slapped her. "Stop being a baby about this." He said.

"Please don't do this." Autumn said.

"We haven't even begun." Matt said ripping her pajama pants and panties off.

Autumn screamed as he thrusted into her breaking her hymen.

"She's a fucking virgin." Matt grunted as he continued.

"Makes it even better." Brian said coming over. "Mind if I taste her while you fuck her?"

"Go ahead." Matt said grabbing her hips and ramming into to her.

Autumn cried as he pounded his massive manhood into her making her sore. Through her vision she could see Synyster take her arm.

She pulled back and smacked his face. He growled striking her then grabbed her arm biting her wrist.

Autumn screamed as pain shot through her arm she looked seeing him lapping up and sucking the blood from her wrist.

"You're so tight." Matt grunted ripping her shirt off.

Autumn started to scream but was silenced by Zacky covering her mouth. Her scream was muffled as he bit her other wrist.

Through the pain Autumn could tell an unfamiliar feeling stirring in her belly. This made Matt pound harder into her.

"I'm about to cum in you." He said in her ear.

Autumn watched as his mouth went down and bit her right nipple. Her body lurched forward as he fed and he came within her. Her walls clenching around him.

Her vision became more blurry the only sounds were of them sucking and feeding off her.

"Shadz let me have a turn." Jimmy said.

Matt lifted his head licking her bloody nipple before getting off her. Autumn whimpered as she was turned on her stomach before screaming from being entered from behind.

"Fuck." Rev said holding her in place before quickening his pace.

Autumn tried to thrash her legs in an attempt to get him off. But she was held down.

As she felt his manhood pulsating in her pain shot through her as he bit into her shoulder. Autumn's mouth was covered by him as he rode through his orgasm feeding off of her.

He drank long big gulps of her. She started to gasp from losing unconscious.

"Rev don't drain her completely I haven't gotten a taste." Johnny said.

Jimmy fed a few more seconds before coming up with a gasp licking his lips.

"She's unbelievable." Rev said getting off her and smacking Johnny's chest. "She's all yours."

Autumn whimpered as she was turned onto her back spent and weakening. She felt tapping on her leg as Johnny was trying to decide where to bite her.

"Hurry up Christ we've got to go." Brian said.

Johnny caressed her stomach before biting into it. Autumn let out small noises as she started drifting away. He pulled up with a gasp licking her hell before getting off.

Matt came over his face leveling with Autumn's who spit into his face. He wiped his face angrily before slapping her again.

"Let's finish this." Matt said to the others who came over.

Autumn screamed as Rev bit into her thigh, Johnny bit into her ankle, Zacky bit into her inner thigh, Synyster bit into the area just above her womanhood, and Matt bit into her neck drinking large amounts of her blood.

Autumn's breath slowly became small gasps as her vision became to fade and she began drifting further and further away.