Status: Active!

Whisper

The Set Up

Honey had been acting suspicious for a while now and Mori was beginning to get worried over the childish boy. What could he be doing? He’s never acted like this before, had he been too hard on Honey and upset him? Surely not, Honey would have made it clear if he was upset with the tall stoic young man.

Mori found himself watching Honey take off immediately after classes had finished, Mori tried to inform the young boy not to forget they had the Host Club lunch to attend too but the smaller boy was already out of sight.

Having enough of Honey’s mysterious disappearances Mori ventured off to follow the childish boy, keeping him in sight but making sure Honey wouldn’t see him if he looked back.

Honey went down the flight of stairs and toward the double doors that lead out into the courtyard where he stopped suddenly then spotted something or someone and giggled, running over and flinging his arms around someone.

Mori slowly approached to get a better view before his brown eyes widened in surprise at what he was seeing. Honey was hugging a girl, she was taller than Honey but still short compared to Mori himself. She had dark hair that fell gently around her beautiful, soft face, framing it nicely.

Mori gasped in surprise, had Honey found a girlfriend?

Mori’s heart raced and he wondered if soon enough Honey wouldn’t bother hanging out with him at all. The thought made Mori’s heart hurt, he cared so much for the childish boy, he knew one day he’d have to learn to share his affections when the time was right but he hadn’t realized it would be so soon.

The tall male hadn’t realized he had been approaching them when Honey glanced up and spotted Mori, Honey’s eyes brightened at the sight of Mori and the boy waved his friend over while keeping a hold of the girl’s hand.

Mori slowly neared them but couldn’t bring himself to look at neither Honey nor the girl.

“Takashi, join me and Kiyomi-chan for lunch!” The small boy exclaimed, before pointing to the nicely packed bento boxes sitting beside the girl called Kiyomi.

“I-I’d hate to interrupt.” The tall boy stated, quietly.

“You aren’t interrupting Takashi! In fact your timing is perfect, right Kiyomi-chan?” The small boy confirmed, giving the girl his best puppy dog eyes and the girl blushed, turning away but nodding her head.

“See, Takashi!” Honey cried, after jumping up and running over to Mori, he tugged the tan boy over to sit beside the girl before grinning widely.

“Let’s have lunch now, oh, I’ll be back! I have to go use the rest room!” Mori opened his mouth to protest but Kiyomi had beaten it to him as she stood up from beside the seated male.

“H-Honey!” She exclaimed, her face was bright red but the young boy waves her worry away.

“I’ll be back in a jiffy Kiyomi-chan, don’t worry Takashi won’t bite!” He reassured her, a wicked grin present on his face before turning and running off.

Both Mori and Kiyomi watched his retreating form but only one knew the childish boy's real intentions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this idea for a Mori fanfiction for a while now and I'm excited to finally start it, I'm not sure how many chapters this story is going to have but I hope you enjoy it none the less!

Thank you for reading! :)