Status: In Progress

Childhood Sweethearts

Chapter Six: Awkward Plane Rides

Cesc watched as Daniella ran around the room, flinging her clothes into her suitcase. The two were going on a romantic one-week vacation in Paris and it seemed as if Daniella had packed for a month there. "Dani, why so much clothes?" Cesc asked his girlfriend. Daniella huffed, "I want to look my best for Paris and Instagram photos." she said, bending back down to make sure her clothes wouldn't get too wrinkled in the large suitcase.

"But it's just a week." Joseph chimed in. Daniella glared at her youngest son, "Joseph, hush. Maria, come help your madre. Men don't understand." Daniella hissed. Maria sighed and got off the bed before helping her mother pack. Cesc looked at his small suitcase on the side of the bed, it looked tiny compared to Daniella's suitcase and everyone on the FC Barcelona team and on the Spain national team said that Cesc wasn't one to pack light.

Joseph and Maria were being sent to London so that they could spend time with their father, Eli Taktouk, while Daniella and Cesc went to Paris. It was a pretty low blow for Daniella to just dump her kids on her ex-husband, especially with only a two-day notice. Eli had to clear out most of his schedule so that he could pick his kids up at the airport and look after them.

Cesc sighed and leaned back on the bed, rubbing his face with his hands and wondering why he put up with Daniella sometimes. Most of his teammates didn't like her. Gerard didn't like her. The first time they met, Gerard was nothing but polite but Daniella wasn't up for it. She just clung to Cesc and her iPhone. Shakira didn't like her either, neither did Antonella or Anna or Nuría or even Yolanda, but they tried to put up with her whenever Daniella came to any games. "Cesc!" Daniella called. Cesc sat up and looked at Daniella who was holding up two dresses, "What?" he asked. "Pick one!" Daniella urged. Cesc sighed and randomly picked one. "No, but I like the other one." Daniella murmured, "Then take the other one." Cesc grumbled. "You know what, I'll take both." Daniella murmured, putting both dresses in the suitcase.

Cesc sighed and closed his eyes, feeling a headache coming on.

-Samantha
"Are you excited?" Andrea asked me as she helped me pack. I nodded, "Yeah! Of course. I can't believe I'm modelling for Chanel." I squealed as I jumped up and down. Andrea giggled and helped me zip up my suitcase. Tomorrow, I'm going to go to Paris for a photo shoot. I'm going to be the new face of the new Chanel fragrance, Chance. I was super excited since I've never modelled for Chanel and it's my first time professionally modelling in Paris.

"I'm so happy for you," Andrea smiled. "Thanks, Andrea." I grinned, hugging her tightly. This trip was going to be great!

-

Daniella grumbled when Cesc told her that they would be sitting separately on the plane. "It's not my fault, Dani." Cesc sighed as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Daniella sighed and flipped her hair behind her back. "I'll see you after the flight, okay?" Cesc said, kissing Daniella's lips.

They split ways and Cesc sat down in his seat while Daniella sat in hers two rows behind Cesc. After a few minutes, the person who would be sitting next to Cesc finally showed up. Cesc looked up expecting a hairy fat man but instead he saw Sam.

Beautiful, kind, funny Sam. "Sam?" Cesc gaped, staring at the model. Sam felt her eye twitching in nervousness, "Uh…this is my seat." she said nervously, pointing at the seat beside Cesc. She knew that there was no way he would be travelling to Paris alone, Daniella had to be here somewhere.

Cesc nodded and Sam said down beside him. "Where's Daniella?" Sam asked. Cesc turned and pointed at Daniella who was staring at Sam. "Oh, crap." Daniella sighed, rubbing her face with her hands. "Why? What's wrong?" Cesc asked.

Before Sam could open her mouth to say anything, Daniella went up to the man who was sitting nearby Sam and Cesc. "Excuse me, sir. Do you think I could sit here? I've just recently sprained my ankle and there's a lot of leg room up here in the front." she lied, batting her eyelashes. The man smiled at Daniella and nodded, standing up and grabbing his bag before switching seats with Daniella.

Daniella smirked at Sam. This was going to be a long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Daniella, Cesc and Sam are stuck together on a flight! Xx