Life of Luxury

Chapter Seventeen

“Come out with us, Hales,” Tyler begged and I looked at him, “Please!”

“I’m just gunna head-“

Pleeeeease!” he begged and I looked at him to see him smirking.

“You should come out with us,” I heard and saw Antoine smiling towards me.

I sighed and smiled towards him, “Sure.”

“Good,” he nodded his head and I looked back towards Tyler to see that he was looking at his teammate and he had a weird look on his face.

“Let me go home and change,” I said and Tyler looked at me, “I’m not wearing clubbing clothes.”

“You look fine,” Tyler smirked and looked be up and down, “Pretty hot,” he smiled brightly and I rolled my eyes, “You bring your car or bike?”

“Bike,” I said and he nodded his head and I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing black converses, jean shorts and a short sleeve button up shirt that was tucked into my shorts and a thick brown belt wrapped around my waist. Most people would say that it was dangerous to wear this while riding a motorcycle, too much skin exposed, which they were right, but I was confident in my abilities, “So where are we going?”

“To the one bar downtown- I forget what it’s called, I’m just following everyone,” he said and I nodded my head.

“So you’re coming?” Antoine asked as he came up to use and I looked at him and nodded my head, “You wanna ride with me?”

“Uh, thanks, but I’ve got my bike,” I said and he nodded his head, “I’ll see you there though.”

“All right,” he said and I looked towards Tyler to see he was looking at his phone.

-Tyler-
‘…Why the fuck are they flirting in front of me?...’ I thought angrily as I looked back and forth at Haley and Antoinne.

“See you soon then,” Antoine said and then walked off, being sure to pat my shoulder before leaving.

“What’s that look for?” I heard and looked at Haley.

“What look?” I asked and she looked at me confused.

“That angry look?” she said and I shrugged my shoulders, “Tyler.”

“You’re flirting with him,” I stated and she just blinked.

“So?” she said and I was a little surprised by her answer and then she just gave me a hard look, “We’re just friends after all.”

I watched as Haley walked away and I sighed, ‘…Fuck…’

I followed after her and found her to be walking to the parking garage. We both walked out and I saw the boys and Brittany already there, Derek was gone, the bus had come and picked him up to bring him back to my place, he didn’t go out to bars anymore after his accident, Nick went back with him to keep him company. Trevor, Eric and Brandon got into my car and I watched as Freddie and Brittany walked to her car and Haley walked to her bike that was parked next to Brittany.

I turned my car on and saw Haley turning her motorcycle on and backing up, I watched as she looked towards me, I was waiting for one of my teammates because I had no clue where we were going. I watched as Haley lifted up the visor of her helmet, Brittany’s head was sticking out the window.

“That your teammate?” I head Trevor ask from the front seat and I looked to see Antoine pulling up beside Haley in his car.

“Yeah,” I said and put my car in drive, “Guess we’re following him.”

I watched as Antoine drove forward and Haley looked over towards me and waved me over. I pulled up beside her and rolled my window down.

“Hey baby,” Trevor yelled as he smirked towards Haley and she giggled, “You give fun, me love you long time.”

“You’re an idiot,” I said and heard the guys laugh.

“We’re heading to Alexis’,” Haley said and I looked towards her, “I know where it is, ya’ll can just follow me, Brittany’s gunna follow you because she doesn’t remember how to get there.”

“All right,” I said and she pulled forward and we all drove out of the parking garage.

We drove a few blocks until we stopped at a red light, Haley was in front of us, her foot on the ground, balancing her bike and she was sitting up, “Fuck she’s hot dude!” Brandon said and I smirked and nodded my head, “You honestly did tap that yet?”

“Not yet,” I said and the guys laughed. I heard my name, my window was down, I turned my head to the side and saw my Captain next to me, his windows were down, I saw teammate, Alex Goligoski in his passenger seat. They were pointing towards Haley, she was bent over again and my friends were staring at her ass. My teammates gave me a thumbs up and I smirked and shook my head.

-Haley-
I was in the bar with everyone, standing in front of Brittany and Freddy waiting on our drinks to be served. I wasn’t going to have more than two drinks tonight because I was on my bike, I knew that I shouldn’t have any, but I didn’t exactly have time to go home and change to my car.

“Hey,” I heard and smiled when I saw Antoine standing behind me smiling at me, “I buy you drink?”

“Uh, I’ve already got a beer coming,” I smiled, “Next one,” he chuckled and nodded his head. I looked around; I didn’t see Tyler anywhere, or really any of his other friends. My beer was placed on the bar and I grabbed it and walked over towards the one table and hopped up onto the stool.

“So how long have you been in Texas?” Antoine asked as he had a beer in his hand and he sat in the stool across from me.

“All my life,” I said and he smiled, “How long have you been in America?”

“Uh, well, my family and I moved to Quebec in 2005,” he said and I nodded my head, “I started with the Providence Bruins in 2010, then the Chicago Wolves, Texan Stars and then here,” he smiled and I giggled.

“I’m not gunna lie, I hoped you would have stayed in Chicago,” I said and he shrugged his shoulders, “I’ve been a big Chicago fan for a while.”

“So you know hockey?”

“I know sports,” I said and he smirked and nodded his head, taking a swig of his beer.

“I like girl who likes sports,” he said and I giggled, “Where your friend? Segs?”

“Uh, I’m not sure, lost ‘em when I came inside,” I said and then took a swig of my beer, ‘…Probably fuckin’ a girl in the bathroom…’ I thought angrily and then felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head to see Brittany, “Hey girl.”

“Hey, uh, sorry to interrupt,” she said and I nodded my head, she looked at me awkwardly and then bent down and cupped her hands around my ear, “Tyler’s kind of getting into an argument with someone.”

“What?” I asked and she nodded her head, “Where?”

“On the back porch,” she said and I sighed and stood up.

“Everything all right?” Antoine asked.

“Your teammates an idiot,” I grumbled and watched him stand up, “Where?” I asked Brittany and she took my hand and pulled me through the ground and to the fenced in outside area. There was a crowd and an empty area in the middle, they were going to fight. I pushed my way through the crowd, turning my head towards Antoine and telling him to get his teammates, ‘…You fuckin’ idiot, you just got traded to Dallas for shit like this!...’

I pushed my way to the front and saw some guy who looked like he was in a frat club push Tyler back. I sighed and went to the middle, I looked towards Tyler, Trevor and Freddie were holding him. I looked back towards the frat guy, he was looking me up and down.

“Move, bitch,” he grumbled.

“How ‘bout you go home, bitch,” I snapped back and he took a step towards me, but Tyler walked passed me and shoved the guy back and onto the ground, “Stop it, you idiot,” I growled and shoved him back towards his friends, “Don’t be stupid.”

“Calm down, Segs, she’s just trying to help,” Freddie said and I turned and saw people pushing through the crowds, I knew it was his teammates.

I turned back towards the guy and he stood up and tried to go after Tyler, but I braced myself and shoved him back, “Whatever he did, forget about it, ya’ll are both drunk!”

“He was fuckin’ makin’ out with my girl!” the guy yelled and I winced.

“Well then obvious you need to dump your girl, not fuckin’ get into a fight and get yourself in trouble,” I yelled and glared at him, “Get going!” he tried to move for Tyler again and I shoved him back, “I’m stronger than I look, ya wanna try that again?!”

“Haley,” I heard and saw Antoine come up behind me with Jamie and a few other Stars.
I looked towards the guy and saw eyes widened and I nodded my head, ‘…Yeah, looking at five hockey players, not so tough, are ya?...’