Life of Luxury

Chapter Eighteen

“Make sure he gets home,” I told Freddy and he nodded his head as he threw Tyler into the back seat of his car, “We’re fuckin’ here like an hour and he’s bombed.”

“He was doin’ hard core shit,” Brandon slurred and I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll see you guys later,” I said and looked towards Brittany, she had Trevor and Eric in her car and Freddy was going to drive Tyler’s car with Tyler in the backseat and Brandon in the passenger.

“You all right to go home?” I heard and turned to see Antoine walking over.

“Yeah, I never got to finish my first beer,” I said and he nodded his head.

“Sorry it turned into a shitty night,” he said and I smirked.

“It’s all right,” I said and looked up towards him, “Give me your phone,” I said and Antoine smiled and nodded his head and handed his phone to me, I went into contacts and typed my name in and smiled as I handed the phone back to him, “You can make it up to me another time.”

“Definitely,” he said and I nodded my head, “I’m free tomorrow, I thought I was going to be nursing a hangover, but it looks like we’re all heading home early.”

“Tomorrow?” I giggled, “I’ve got work until three, pick me up after, we’ll go to lunch or something.”

“All right,” he smiled and walked me to my bike, I climbed on and held my helmet, “I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Antoine said and then leaned down and kissed my cheek and then quickly turned around and walked away.

I watched as he walked away, knowing there was a blush on my face. I giggled and then placed my helmet on my head and turned my bike on, backed out of my parking spot and then headed for the road, driving home.

I walked out of the elevator on the twenty ninth floor and looked to see that Tyler’s front door was opened. I sighed and shook my head as I walked over towards his condo and looked inside. I heard my name and turned to see Freddy coming out of the hallway, I walked in and saw Brandon, Trevor, Nick, Derek and Eric in the living room.

“How is he?” I asked and Freddy running the back of his neck.

“Drunk- Passed out,” he said and I nodded my head, “Uh, thanks for lookin’ out for him today.”

“Wouldn’t have to if he wasn’t an idiot sometimes,” I said and then turned around, “Night.”

“Yeah, uh, night,” he said and I walked over towards my door, opened it and saw Brittany in the kitchen, she was grabbing a water.

“Hey,” she said and I gave a small smile towards her, “You all right?”

“Fine,” I said and placed my helmet on the counter and rubbed my face.

“So what’s with the whole flirting with Mr. French?” Brittany asked and I took a seat on the stool in front of the counter.

“Can you hand me a water?” I asked and she nodded her head and threw my one, I opened it and took a sip, “I don’t really know, he was nice, I know we were both flirting.”

“I thought you and Tyler were a thing?” Brittany asked confused.

“Me too,” I said and sighed, “But we’re just friends,” I said and Brittany sighed and nodded her head, “I’m not into that friends with benefit shit.”

“Did you like him?” she asked and I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know, I liked his company, but there could have been something there,” I said and she nodded her head, “Whatever, it doesn’t matter; I’m having lunch with Antoine tomorrow.”

“Mr. French?” Brittany asked and I giggled and nodded my head, “He’s cute.”

“I know right,” I said and we laughed.

“Well, I’m gunna head home, call me tomorrow after your little date,” Brittany said and I nodded my head and watched as she walked towards the front door and I watched her disappear.

I looked down at Laya who was sprawled out on the floor and giggled, “Come on girl, let’s go to bed,” I said and she jumped up and we headed back towards my bedroom.

I stripped from my clothes and just threw a tank top on and climbed into bed. I laid on my stomach and pushed my face into the pillow and then cursed, the whole bed smelled like Tyler and he only slept here one night. I got up, stripped the sheets from my bed, headed for the laundry room and threw them into the basket; I was going to do them tomorrow. I grabbed a new set of sheets and walked back into my room and made my bed.

-Tyler-
I winced when one of my friends slammed their bowl onto the counter; my head was pounding from too many shots the night before, “Dude, quiet.”

“Oh! I’m sorry!” he said loudly and I groaned and heard my friends laughed.

“Dude, you have like no food in here,” I heard Trevor say.

“That’s because he uses that as an excuse to go and bother Haley,” Freddy teased and I rolled my eyes.

“Then let’s go bother Haley!” Derek said and I chuckled and stood up.

We all walked out of my place, across the hall and I went to open the door, though I found the front door to be locked.

“It’s locked,” Brandon said and I nodded my head.

“Don’t worry, we know another way in,” Freddy said and I smirked, “Wait here.”

“What’s he doing?” Derek asked and I smirked.

“You’ll see,” I said and the guys snickered.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and Freddy revealed himself with a big smirk on his face, “Dude, this is totally breaking into her place,” Eric said and I shrugged my shoulders.

We all walked towards her kitchen and I watched as the boys raided her fridge and I sat at her counter and laid my head down. The boys were eating some cereal when I heard one of the whistle a cat call. I looked up and gulped, Haley was walking into the room; she was in mid stretch, making the tank top she had on ride up, showing off some stomach. We were all smirking though at the fact that she was in a pair of boy shorts underwear.

“Damn, that’s a nice sight to see in the morning,” Trevor said and I smirked.

“What the hell are you- I know I locked that door! You’re eating my food!” she yelled and I winced from the headache, I smirked though, she was unaware of her standing in front of us in her underwear.

“Babe, if you wanted to serve me dessert first, we should take it back to the bedroom,” Nick smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Nice undies, Hales,” Freddy said and Haley looked down and I smirked when her face turned red and she disappeared into the hallway, hearing the sound of our laugher.

“I see why you want to tap that, Segs,” Nick chuckled.

“I told you she was fuckin’ hot,” I said and smirked.

“Yeah, well, I don’t know if you’ll get a chance to tap that,” Freddy said and I looked at him confused, “Britt texted me saying that she’s got a date with Mr. French today after work.”

‘…Fuckin’ serious?!...’ I thought and I stood up and headed down the hall hearing the yells cheering and telling me to ‘get it’. I walked into Haley’s room without knocking and saw her standing in a pair of jeans and her bra, she was about to put a shirt on.

“Tyler? What the-“ I walked over towards her, wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed my lips against hers. I cupped her neck and felt her arms on my chest.

I pulled back, my forehead leaned against hers and she was looking down, “Don’t,” I said and she looked at me, “Don’t go on a date with him.”

“Who told-“

“Don’t do it!” I said and she pulled back and my hand slipped from her waist.

“You can’t tell me what to do, Tyler!” she yelled and I winced at the loudness.

“Haley, you can’t!”

“I can and I am,” she said and then threw her tank top on that had the coffee shop logo on it, “Besides, we’re just friends, Tyler.”

“What if I told you that I don’t want to be just friends with you?” I asked her and she pulled her hair up into a pony tail.

I took a step towards her, wanting to pull her in for another kiss, but she backed up, “Then I would tell you that it was too late and to go find that girl that you made out with last night.”