Life of Luxury

Chapter Twenty One

-Tyler-
I was in the locker room in San Antonio; we had a game against the Panthers again tonight. I was quiet on the bus; I just wanted to keep to myself. I had my headphones in and I looked out the window during the four hour drive from Dallas to San Antonio.

I was putting my gear on when I felt someone tap my arm; I turned my head and saw Roussel looking at me, “So when were you going to tell me that you had a thing for Haley?”

“Thought you were going to figure it out on your own,” I mumbled and he looked at me and shook his head.

“Man, I’m not goin’ after your girl, we’re just friends,” he said and I looked at him, he was lacing his skates.

‘…Friends? Just friends?...’ I thought and just looked at him; he knew I was looking at him.

“I heard what you did, Segs,” he said and I frowned and looked down, “That was a shitty move.”

“I know,” I said and sighed, going back to putting my skates on.

“I’m surprised that she puts up with your shit and still has a thing for you,” he said and I sighed and glared at the floor.

“I know,” I growled and felt Roussel pulled on my arm for me to face him.

“I don’t think you do,” he said and I just looked at him, “She came all the way here to cheer for your stupid ass. She’s pissed at you and she came all the way here to make up with you.”

“Wait- What?!” I asked, my eyes wide.

“You’re an idiot,” he said and then stood up, grabbing my jersey and pulling me towards the door. Our teammates were watching us, no one said a word, I knew they were just as confused as I was, “Talk to her!” Antoine yelled and then pushed me out into the hallway and closed the door.

“Tyler,” I heard, barely above a whisper.

I turned around and saw Haley leaning against the wall, she looked nervous and wasn’t looking at me, “Haley,” I breathed and walked over towards her. I was taller than her before, but with my skates on, I was even taller, “What are you-“

“I’m sorry,” she said and then looked up at me and I saw the sadness in her eyes, “I shouldn’t have gone out with Antoine,” Haley said and I just looked at her, “He was nice and everything and I had fun,” she sighed, “But the whole time I was wishing that it was you.”

I looked at her and saw her looking down, “I’m sorry,” I said and she looked up at me, “I wish I never hurt you,” I said and she rubbed her neck, “I shouldn’t have kissed that girl- I was drunk and angry that you were flirting with my teammate- I shouldn’t have slept with that slut- I was pissed that you went out with him,” I said and she nodded her head, “Hales,” I cupped her chin and pushed her face up to look at me, “I’m sorry I introduced you as only my friend,” I said and shook my head, “Because I want to be more than just your friend.”

“Tyler,” she breathed and she bit her lip.

“Please let me be more than you friend,” I said and she gave a small smile.

“You’re an idiot,” she said and I chuckled.

“I’ve been told that a lot lately,” I chuckled and then cupped her face and pressed my lips against hers.

I held a hand against the wall as I moved my other arm down, wrapping it around her waist and pulling her close to me, wishing that I didn’t have this gear on so that I could feel her against me. I felt her mouth open I slid my tongue in and battled with hers for dominance. I felt her hands on my face and I pushed her against the wall and moving my hand to her hip, slipping the hand under her shirt and moaning at the feeling of her skin against my hand.

“All right Segs, keep it PG out here!” I heard and I broke the kiss and looked towards the door to see Jamie, Antoine and Rich Peverley, my teammate from the Bruins smirking towards me, “You’ll see her after the game!”

“I’m gunna go to my seat,” Haley giggled and I looked down towards her and I nodded my head, “I’ll see you after the game.”

“It won’t be long, we’re heading right to the airport to head to St. Louis after,” I said and she nodded her head sadly.

“I’ll still see you after,” she said and I smirked and nodded my head, “Good luck,” Haley said and then kissed my cheek and I backed away from her and watched her head down the hallway, towards the elevator and disappearing.

I sighed and just looked at the closed elevator door, that is until I felt a hand slam on my back and I jerked forward a little, “Come on ya little shit!”

“Fuck Segs, I thought you were gunna start takin’ her clothes off right there!” Jamie yelled and I chuckled.

‘…Probably would have tried if you guys didn’t come out…’ I thought and then headed back into the locker room and finished getting ready for the game; I was feeling pretty good now, ready to get on with this.

-Haley-
“Hales! What time is he gunna be here?” Brittany asked from the couch, I was in the kitchen baking some chicken.

“Um, he won’t be here until early in the morning, I think he said he’s flight lands at like five or something,” I said and Brittany and Freddy got up from the couch and they walked over towards the counter. I was in the mood to cook and Brittany and Freddy were in the mood to eat, so they were going to eat with me for dinner.

It’s been a week since I saw Tyler, they ended up winning against the Panthers that night in San Antonio and after the game, I waited for Tyler. I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to see him long, he needed to catch the flight to St. Louis because they had a game against the Blues the next night. When Tyler came out of the locker room, he pulled me in for another mind blowing kiss and I was so happy that he didn’t have his gear on, because I was actually able to feel his chest.

We talked on the phone while he was away; I made sure to tell him that I was stealing his dog everyday and taking Marshall and Laya to the park to play. He reminded me every phone call that he couldn’t wait to see me, that he was sorry and that he was an idiot.

After dinner with Freddy and Brittany, they left and I saw that it was getting late. I sighed, cleaned up around the place and then decided that I was going to head to bed. I relaxed in the tub for a little bit before actually going to bed.

It was a peaceful sleep until I was woken up by Laya barking and someone telling her to be quiet. I shot up and turned the nightstand light on and saw Tyler in the room. I looked at him sighed and then laid back in my bed, smirking and shaking my head.

“So much for the smooth surprise approach,” Tyler said and I giggled.

“I know I lock that door,” I said and looked at him, watching him climbing into the bed, “How the hell do you guys get in?”

“We have our ways,” he smirked and I rolled my eyes and then sat up and looked at him, “I missed you.”

“You have too many clothes on,” I said and Tyler chuckled as I crawled closer to him, “What time is it?”

“Six,” he said and I groaned and leaned against him, “Go back to sleep.”

“No,” I muttered against his neck and then pulled back and felt his hand on my neck.

Tyler pressed his lips against mine and then pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. I moved my hands to his tie and started to undo it, he was still in his suit. I pushed his jacket off of him and then started to unbutton his shirt. I groaned when Tyler started to kiss my neck and felt him grind his groin into my hips. I breathed his name and pulled his tucked in shirt out of his pants, I pulled the button shirt off of him and we parted long enough to get the t-shirt off of him. All the clothes were being tossed onto the floor and I smirked when I sat up and pushed Tyler up. He was on his knees and I was working on his belt and then his pants. We were both moving fast, but neither of us wanted to stop. Tyler grabbed the back of my neck and pressed his lips onto mine and then kicked his pants off and I moved my hands around his well built chest.

“Now who’s got too many clothes on,” Tyler chuckled against my neck and I moaned when his hands went to my sides, under my tank top and he pulled it over my head, smiling at my bare chest. Tyler kissed my neck and I arched my back and wrapped my arms around his head, digging my fingers into his hair.

I was only in my boy shorts underwear and Tyler was in his boxers. My knees were bent at his side and I felt his hands move up my legs, up my thighs and to my hips. His lips trailed down my neck, my chest, in-between my breasts, my stomach and then I felt his lips wrap around my breast and I gasped and arched my back, breathing his name.

-Tyler-
I sucked in a morning breath and opened my eyes, my left arm was asleep and I had hair in my mouth. I looked to my side and saw that Haley had her back cuddled up next to me and her head was laying on my arm, one of her hands were linked with mine while the other hand was ticked under the pillow. I smiled at her bare back and sat up a little. The sheets were around our waists and her one arm was covering her breasts.

I looked at the time and saw that it was almost noon, the sun was out and it was probably time to get up. I sat up a little, moving my hand from my stomach and gently gliding it up Haley’s side and I kissed her shoulder, feeling her stir against me.

“Mhmmm, morning,” Haley groaned and I chuckled and watched as she moved to her back, her arm draped around her chest.

“Morning,” I said, moving my hand to the back of her neck and leaning down to press my lips against hers. Haley turned around and pressed her chest against mine placed her hands on my shoulders.

I pulled back and felt head on my shoulder, “Meh, do we have to get out of bed?” she asked and I chuckled and kissed her neck, her shoulder and then her lips again.

“No, never, we’re never getting out of this bed.”

“But what if I have to pee?”

“Never leaving this room,” I said, seeing the door to the bathroom across the room.

“But what if I’m hungry?”

“Haley,” I groaned and she giggled, “Fine, we’re never leaving this condo.”

“But what-“

“Shut up!” I growled and pressed my lips against her to silence her.