Life of Luxury

Chapter Twenty Four

“So how long have you and my brother been a thing?” Candace asked as the two of us sat on the balcony, looking down at the ice because the Stars were about to play the Capitals.

“Uh, well we met when he first moved in, been friends and then we’ve been in a relationship for about a week or two now,” I said, not looking at her, just looking at the ice and watching the boys warm up

“You know, I didn’t call it a relationship for a reason,” she said and I looked at her, “Tyler doesn’t do relationships,” I didn’t say anything; “Tyler fucks girls, parties hard and lives his own life unattached to another person. I don’t mean to sound harsh or mean for this to hurt you, but that’s what usually happens to the bunnies that go after him and his money-“

“You think I’m with Tyler for his money?” I asked, giving her a hard look, “First off, I’m NOT a bunny, a bunny goes after any player- I’m not that! And Second, I could care less about Tyler’s NHL status or his money- Have you seen where I lived?!”

“How are you able to live there? Tyler said you work at a coffee shop part time? I doubt you make much there,” she said and just looked at me as if she knew she was winning whatever this was.

“How I’m able to afford to live where I do is my business and mine alone,” I barked and sat up straight, “As for my job, I only got it so I wouldn’t be sitting at home bored all day.”

“So what was it? Inheritance? Grammy die and leave you everything? You shack up with some old man and then divorce ‘em for all his money?” she asked and I glared at her, “Because there’s NO WAY that you worked enough to afford the luxury life that you have.”

“Again, explain to me how it’s any of your business?” I asked and she just looked at me.

“I don’t like you,” she said and I rolled my eyes.

“That’s all right, I’m not goin’ to lose sleep over it,” I said and looked at her, “Guess it’s a good thing that you’re only visiting.”

“You’re very secretive- I don’t like that!”

“I’m not secretive! My business is my business and I choose who I tell my business too,” I said and she scoffed, “You’re brother knows, Freddy knows- To me, at the time, that’s all that important. And I’ll let you in on a little secret; you’re not the first person that I’ve met who doesn’t like me.”

-Tyler-
I smiled brightly, we had won our game against the Capitals, the final score was two to one and I had managed to assist in our first goal in the first period. After the game, I showered, changed, and then headed out of the locker room and up towards the suites to see my family and friends.

I walked through the door and was attacked with hugs from my mom and Cassidy, I chuckled and hugged them and then saw Candace walk up to me, she had some kind of look on her face and I asked if she was all right and she nodded her head, I shook it off. I looked around the room and saw Freddy and Haley sitting out on the balcony and they were laughing at something. I smiled and walked out, Freddy was sitting in the first seat, he stood up and hugged me and then walked into the suite.

“Hey,” Haley smiled and then walked up to me and hugged me, “Good game.”

“Thanks,” I smiled and then cupped her neck and pressed my lips against hers. I smiled and pulled back and pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her, “Did you have fun up here?”

“Your sister and I had a lovely conversation,” she said and I chuckled knowing that she was talking about Candace and I knew how she could be.

“I’m sure it was,” I said and kissed her head, “About me?”

“You, me, money- Oh and she thinks that Freddy’s shackin’ up with me,” she said and I looked at her, “Yeah, it’s news to me- But apparently Freddy and I are something on the side.”

“Oh really?” I laughed and she just shrugged her shoulders.

“Sorry Seguin, I’m just not a one guy type of girl,” Haley said and I chuckled and then pressed my lips against hers.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck and she tangled her fingers into my hair, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. When I pulled back she was smiling brightly at me, “I think I can change that.”

“You might not, but your lips and body might,” she teased and I rolled my eyes.

“I see how it is, you’re just using me,” I smirked and Haley threw back her head and let out a laugh, our arms were still around each other.

“Shut up, Tyler,” I chuckled and she kissed me again.

“Are we ready?” I heard and turned to see Candace in the doorway.

“Uh, yeah,” I said and felt Haley’s hands slide to my shoulders, “Let’s get some food, I’m starving.”

-Haley-
I heard my bedroom door creak open and instantly shot up from my bed and saw the light and a figure walking into my room, “Tyler?”

“Yeah, did I wake you?” he asked and I sighed and turned the lamp next to my bed on.

“It’s fine,” I yawned and then saw Tyler climb into my bed, “Now, I know I locked that door! Are you ever going to tell me how you boys get into my place?”

“Nope,” he chuckled and then looked at me, “I couldn’t sleep,” he said and I giggled and watched him crawl up to me and then pressed his lips against mine.

“Mhmm, you can’t sleep, so you want your booty call?” I giggled and Tyler smiled.

“Maybe,” he said and I then climbed on top of me and pressed his lips against mine.

I groaned and when he pushed me deeper into the bed and slid his hands under my tank top. I had a hand on the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped when he grinded his groin into mine and I felt his growing hard on.

Tyler pulled back only long enough to pull my tank over my head and was happy to see that I didn’t have a bra on. He was nipping at my neck when I felt his hand slide down my stomach and under my shorts. I groaned and arched my back, closing my eyes and sucking in a breath when I felt his finger rub my pleasure button. His name breathed from my lips and I felt his lips trail from my neck to my stomach, giggling that his growing beard tickled my skin.

Tyler kissed the area above the hem of my shorts and I sucked in a breath when if felt them start to move down my legs. I picked my legs up and Tyler tossed my underwear and shorts off to the side and then leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I moved my hand down his back and grabbed a fist full of his shirt and pulled it up, Tyler pulled back and I pulled the shirt over his head and ran my hands across his chest.

I wrapped my legs around Tyler’s waist and then pushed up off of the bed and rolled over so that I was straddling his waist. He groaned when I started to kiss his neck and then trail down his chest and to his stomach. Tyler sucked in a breath when I grabbed his hard on through his boxers. He groaned when his boxers started to slip from his hips and gasped when I blew on him.

“Hales,” he groaned and I smirked.

-Tyler-
I smiled brightly down at Haley as I saw her wearing the cowboys t-shirt, she had her hair in a low ponytail that was flipped across her shoulder and had a cowboys hat on.

“Someone’s ready for the game,” I said and she giggled and wrapped her arms around my chest.

“Are you sure that you should be going?” she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m going, so- Yeah!” I said and she giggled there was a knock at Haley’s front door. I went to grab it while Haley walked down the hallway and towards her room so she could grab her sneakers. I knew it was either my mom or sisters because everyone else just walked right in. I opened the door and saw Candace standing there, “Yeah?”

“You sure you don’t want to go to the beach with us?” she asked and then walked into Haley’s place.

“I’m sure,” I said and then watched as my sister looked around.

“So this is her place?” she asked, this was the first time she was in here, “You were right about liking sports.”

“Yeah,” I said and watched as she walked over towards the couch, “Look, Freddy and Brittany will be here soon, we’re gunna head out as soon as they do.”

“Where is Freddy?”

“He stayed the night with Brittany at her place,” I said and then saw Haley appear from the hallway.

“Oh, uh, hi,” she said when she saw my sister.

“Hey,” Candace said without looking at Haley and I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“I hear you’re going to the beach today?” Haley asked and Candace just nodded her head, “Well have fun.”

“Yeah, ok,” she said and then left the condo.

I looked at Haley to see her throwing her hands in the air and shaking her head, “Sorry about her,” I said and Haley shrugged her shoulders, “She can be a bitch sometimes.”

“I don’t care,” Haley said and I walked over towards her and wrapped my arms around her neck.

“Yeah well, I do care,” I said and kissed Haley’s forehead, “I’ll talk to her later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Love you all!