Life of Luxury

Chapter Thirty One

“Haley, I really don’t want to do this,” Heather whined as she looked at me as I pulled up in front of our parents’ home.

“Too bad,” I said and looked at me sister, “You’re doing it.”

“But Hal-“

“You’re doing it,” I barked as I turned the car off and unbuckled myself, “Come on,” I said and she took a deep breath and followed me out of the car and we both headed for the front door. I rang the doorbell and looked towards my nervous sister; she was holding herself and rubbing her arms as if she was cold. The doorbell opened and my mom answered, ‘…Great…’

“Haley?” she breathed confusion, “What are you do-“

“Hi mom,” Heather said and appeared from behind me and Mom looked at her.

“Heather? Why aren’t you in school?” she asked and I just looked down, knowing this wasn’t going to go over well.

“I ya- I quit,” she said and Mom just looked at her daughters.

“I’m sorry, you quit?” she growled, probably for the first time ever showing negative actions towards Heather.

“I didn’t like it there, I didn’t like school, so I quit,” she said and Mom moved out of the way and looked around, I knew that she didn’t want to have this conversation outside.

I took a deep breath and then walked into the house, Heather behind me and I took in the familiar sight, other than some furniture moved around, nothing had really changed about it. We walked into the kitchen when Mom was getting ready to cook dinner, Dad walked up from the basement, after Mom had yelled down to him; the basement was his ‘Man Cave’.

“Haley? Heather? What’s going on?” he asked surprised when he saw his daughters sitting at the kitchen table.

“Heather quit school,” Mom barked and Dad’s eyes widened.

‘…Oh, don’t you worry, there’s more news than that…’ I thought and looked towards Heather to see her looking down, I almost felt bad for her, almost.

“Young lady, you can’t just up and quit school!” Dad yelled as he sat down and gave his youngest daughter a hard look.

“I can, and I did,” Heather said and I just looked down.

“Why are you here, Haley?” Mom asked and I looked at her, “Thought you didn’t want to see any of us every again?”

“I’m not here for you!” I growled and they looked at me.

“Then what? You gunna lay it on us that you’re knocked up or something, by all of those guys-“

“There’s only one guy, Mom! There’s only ever been ONE!” I barked and Mom just looked at me, “And I’m not pregnant.”

“I am,” Heather said and we all looked at her, “I’m pregnant.”

“What?!” Dad growled, “With Richie? Where is he? I’ll kill the fuckin’ bastard!”

“He left me, Dad,” Heather said and Dad just stopped and plopped back down on his chair and ran his fingers through his hair. Mom just looked shocked and she looked like she wanted to cry.

“Are you happy now?” Mom breathed and she was glaring at me, “You turned your sister into a slut like you.”

“None of us are sluts, Mom,” I growled and jumped up, “Heather’s pregnant, not a slut, she didn’t sleep around, she was with one guy- I’m with one guy,” I defended and Mom just looked at me, we were in front of each other.

“Well then, if you’re defending her so much, then you can stick together- I don’t want any sluts in my family,” she growled and I heard Heather gasp, “You both had sex before you were married-“

“Welcome to the twenty first century, Mom,” I growled and she went to slap me, but I quickly grabbed her wrist and she jumped in shock, “What did I tell Rosa about hitting me? Don’t think I won’t do the same to you, Mother.”

“All right, all right, enough!” Dad yelled and Mom flinched when I put more pressure on her wrist, just wanting to cause her pain, but not brake it, “Let her go, Haley,” I glared at her and threw her arm down, she instantly brought it back up and grabbed it, holding it close to her and backing up, “Are you sure you’re pregnant?”

“I took three tests and Haley took me to the doctors,” Heather said and dad shook his head.

“Get out!” Mom growled and I looked at her, “Get. Out.”

“Sit down, dear,” Dad ordered and Mom looked at him.

“I want them out-“

“I don’t want to lose both of our daughters,” Dad said and Mom shook her head.

“It’s all right, we were just leaving anyways,” I said as I stood up and looked at Heather, “Ready?” Heather’s eyes were teary, she had some that feel from her cheek, she nodded her head and then stood up, “Have a nice life.”

“Heather,” Mom called and we stopped and turned, “Are you having fun living with Haley? Living the life of luxury?” Heather didn’t say anything, “I hope Haley takes care of you, I’ll be sure to start sending your bills to your new home.”

“She’ll be just fine,” I stated and moved Heather along, “Unlike you.”

-Tyler-
I was sitting in my living room when I heard my front door opened and saw Haley walking in, looking around. I jumped up and she saw me and walked over towards me. I pulled her into a hug, I knew today was hard for her; she needed to face her parents.

I pulled away from Haley and started to look her over, she giggled, “What are you doing?”

“Checking for any cuts, bruises, blood,” I said and she giggled and placed her hand on my chest and moved closer to me.

“Well you’re not going to find any,” she said and I looked at her, “Are we alone?”

“Yeah, Freddy’s out with Britt,” I said and Haley smiled, “How’s Heather?”

“Tired,” Haley said and I nodded my head, “What? Are you finished checking me over already?” she asked with a smirk on her face, “Pretty sure you didn’t look under my clothes.”

I smiled brightly and moved my hands behind Haley’s back and down to her ass; I squeezed it and heard her groan against me. When she breathed my name, I felt myself twitch to life under my sweats, when she grinded her hips into mine, I almost lost it right there. I wasted no time, pulling Haley along towards my bedroom.

I pushed her against the wall and roughly pressed my lips against hers, feeling her hands on my shoulders, I moved my hands up her sides, then back down and grabbed her shirt. We had each other’s clothes off in no time, Haley stood in front of me, her back against the wall. I kissed her neck, and trialed down her body, when I was on my knees kissing her stomach, Haley’s fingers slipped into my hair. She let out a shaky breath when I trailed my fingers up her thighs and moved in-between her legs.

“Quit playing, Tyler,” Haley growled and I shot up and pushed her against the wall, my hands on the wall and I stared at her.

“You don’t want to play anymore?” I asked a smirk on my face.

“No,” Haley breathed and then grabbed the back of my neck and pressed her lips against mine. I picked her up and moved her over towards the bed, throwing her down and then flipping her onto her stomach. She groaned when I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up.

“Then we won’t play,” I breathed against her shoulder as I leaned against her bent back.

Haley’s ass was in the air and I moved my hand around her waist and in-between her legs, she gasped when I rubbed her pleasure button and then felt her wet and ready for me. I smirked and then we both groaned when I slid into her, she was so tight it felt so good.

I pounded into her, occasionally grabbing or slapping her plump ass, pulled her hair a few times too. When I grew bored of that position, I flipped her onto her back and quickly slammed into her, Haley let out a cry and then the arched her back, bucking her hips to my pace and moaned.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, I was close and needed to make sure that Haley came before me. Her breathed seemed to hitch with I rubbed her button with my thumb while pumping into her. I smirked when I knew she was close, Haley was gripping the sheets tight, her breathing became rigid and her moans were faster and louder.

I leaned against her again, moving my hands up her bent thighs, the same thighs that were wrapped around my waist. I felt Haley’s hands on my back as I kissed her neck and listened to her moan and call out my name. I wrapped my mouth around her breast and started to play with her, growling when I felt her nails digging into my back.

Haley came first; I followed not too long after. She giggled when I collapsed onto her, Haley wrapped her arms around my neck and I rolled us over, wrapping my arms around her waist, so that she was on top of me. She pulled her head back and looked at me; I stared into her light brown eyes, tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and just kissed her.

There were three little words that I wanted to say to her, but I was scared, I didn’t want to say them and scare either of us off, ‘…But I seriously think that I am…’ I thought and just stared at Haley as she fell asleep next to me, her head on my shoulder, her arm draped across my stomach while the other laid at her side. I kissed her head and leaned mine against hers, ‘…I think I love you…’