Life of Luxury

Chapter Thirty Two

-Haley-
“So this is what he does?” Heather asked and I looked at her and nodded my head, “This is his career?”

“Yes,” I giggled, this was Heather’s first hockey game, it’s was Tyler’s home game against the San Jose Sharks and I smiled brightly, watching what he does best.

It was towards the end of the first period, just a few minutes ago, Tyler had scored the first goal for the Stars and tying the game at one. Not long after he scored, the Sharks scored again and they were up by one. I sighed and then heard the horn go off, saying that it was the end of the first period.

Yesterday Heather and I told our parents that she was pregnant and they basically excluded us from the family, which I was fine with, I felt that a long time ago; however, Heather wasn’t taking it so well. She seemed depressed and to kind of cheer her up and let her a little more into my life, I brought her to one of Tyler’s hockey games before he left to go on the road again tomorrow. They left for California and was going to be gone four days.

Thirteen into the second period, Cody Eakin scored the third goal for the Stars, the game was tied at three, the game was intense. I was watching Tyler skate on the ice, I watched at one of the Sharks came up behind him and checked him into the boards. I jumped up and leaned over the banister to see that he wasn’t getting up.

‘…Tyler…’ I thought and looked over towards Freddy to see him getting up and then looking at the jumbotron.

“He’ll be fine,” he said and I sighed and nodded my head, looking towards the ice to see that the Stars trainer was on the ice and looking at Tyler. We all started to clap when Tyler stood up and was helped off of the ice and disappeared down the hall.

“I’ll be back,” I said to Heather and she nodded her head and I looked at Freddy and Brittany, “Keep an eye on her for me.”

“Ok,” Brittany said and I headed off of the balcony and then out of the suite, moving down the hall pushing the button in the elevator to head down to the basement.

I waited impatiently as the elevator slowly made its way down to the basement. When the doors opened, I ran out of the doors, into the hallway and down towards the locker room. I skidded to a halt in front of the door and hesitated to knock on the door. I argued with myself for about a half a minute and then gave up and knocked on the door. I heard a voice and opened the door, peaking my head in to see Tyler all the way in the backroom, in the Doctor’s office.

I hurried into the room and towards the office, I knocked on the opened door and Tyler looked at me and I saw a sad look on his face, “I’m all right,” he got out before I could even ask. I looked around the office and didn’t see the doctor, only Tyler, “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.”

“I would say it’s all right,” I giggled as I walked into the office and towards Tyler, “But it’s not,” Tyler chuckled and I moved in front of him, looked up at him and ran my fingers through his hair and then laid my hand on his cheek, “What happened?”

“Just landed wrong,” he said and I sighed and nodded my head, “I’ll be back in the third, Doc told me to take a rest since the second is almost over,” Tyler said and I nodded my head. I looked down and then felt Tyler cup my chin and pushed my head up, “Quit worrying,” he chuckled, “I’m all right.”

I gave a small smile and Tyler pushed his lips against mine and then I placed my hands on his legs and moved in-between them, feeling both of his hands cup my face. We pulled apart when we heard whistling and turned our heads to see the guys walking into, the second intermission had begun.

“I guess you’re feeling better, eh Segs?” Benn asked and I blushed and turned my head, hearing Tyler chuckle.

“The fucker only got hurt so he got make out with his girl!” I heard some of the guys chirp and I smirked towards Tyler.

“I better get back up to the suite,” I said and Tyler slid off of the table and wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his forehead against mine.

“See you after?”

“We’ll be going home, but you already know where that is,” I giggled and winked towards him.

“You’re gunna make me walk all the way there,” he groaned and I giggled and placed my hand on his chest.

“You make it seem live anywhere other than across the hall from you,” I teased and Tyler smiled and pressed his lips onto mine and then pulled back, “How ‘bout I wait for you at your place, so you don’t have to walk all the way to my place.”

“Wait for me in bed and we’ve got a deal,” Tyler winked towards me.

“Freddy’s bed?”

“Fuck no!”

“You didn’t specify which bed,” I giggled and Tyler rolled his eyes and push me into him and roughly pressed his lips onto mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Eh! Loverboy! Try not to fuck her here!” I heard and giggled as I pulled back.

“I’ll see you later,” I breathed and Tyler nodded his head and then watched as I walked out of the office, blushing as I walked passed all of the shit grins that looked at me from all over the room.

-Tyler-
I was so happy that we beat the Sharks, Alex Chiasson had managed to score the goal in the shootout after Benn and I had missed. I quickly finished up in the locker room and then rushed out of the rink and towards the garage.

“Whoa! Slow down loverboy!” I heard and turned around to see some of my teammates, “Some of us are going out-“

“Sorry, I’m gunna head home,” I said and they chuckled.

“I can tell, your already gettin’ a hard on- You headin’ to fuck your girl?” Ray Whitney said and I rolled my eyes and I shook my head.

“Fuck off,” I chuckled and then turned around, “See you on the bus tomorrow, gentlemen.”

“Make sure she can’t walk!” Benn yelled and I held up my hand and laughed.

“That’s the plan!” I yelled as I walked to my car and drove home. I was so excited to get home; when I was in the elevator I was already taking my tie off and unlacing my shoes. I got off on my floor and took off my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt, Haley’s door opened and Brittany’s head popped into the hallway.

She just looked at me and smirked, seeing the fact that I was already undressing myself, “You look like you’re on a mission.”

“Hales already here?”

“Oh yeah,” Brittany smiled brightly, “Should I wear headphones?”

“Probably,” I smiled and then walked into my place and looked around. I threw my jacket, tie, button up shirt onto the couch, kicked off my shoes and then pulled my undershirt over my head and then pulled my pants down. I headed towards the room; I smirked when my bedroom door was cracked open. I placed my hand on the door and pushed it opened to see Haley sitting on the end of the bed, my eyes widened and I gulped as I saw her in a little red lace nighty, ‘…Holy fuck…’

I smirked as I walked into the room, closing the door behind me, walking over towards the bed, Haley uncrossed her legs and I felt her hands on my sides as I leaned over her, pressed my lips against hers and pushed her back onto the bed. I was in my boxers; she was in this red nighty that I couldn’t wait to tear off. When Haley breathed my name as I nipped at her neck, I went into a full blown hard on because the sound was just so sexy.

I pulled back and looked down at Haley, looking at this cloth covering her from my prize. The red lace nighty was tied in the front, I looked down at the ribbon that was tied in a bow at the top, “You like?” she asked and I smirked towards her and nodded my head.

“Like it better on the floor,” I said and she giggled and just looked at me.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked and I smirked placed my hand on her side, moved it up her body, feeling her warm between the material.

I moved my hand to the tie and gave it a little tug and watched the bow pull apart. I placed a kiss on the skin that was above the nighty and then pulled on the ribbon, watching it slid through the all the buckles and then come out the top. I grabbed the back of Haley’s neck and pressed my lips against hers and then pushed the nighty off of her and pulled her body to mine, happy to feel her skin on mine.

“Tyler,” she breathed and her hands were on my back.

“You’re beautiful, Haley,” I said as I looked down at her, she giggled and I kissed down her lips, her neck, shoulder, chest, space between her breasts, down her stomach and then moved back up and pressed my mouth around her breast and heard her gasp. She grinded her hips into mine and I groaned against her and started to roughly grab her other breast and then moved my other hand down her stomach and under her laced underwear. Haley’s back arched and she dug her nails into my skin as I rubbed my finger against her pleasure button.

-Haley-
I groaned, coming down from my high and looking up towards Tyler to see him finishing and pulling himself out of me with a pop. I looked up towards my tied up hands, he had taken the ribbon that was attached to my nighty and tied my wrists to the headboard. Tyler crawled up my body and pressed his lips against mine and I felt him untie the ribbon, my hands fell and I moved them to Tyler’s head and tangled them in his hair, feeling his hands wrap around my waist.

“When I come back from my trip on Monday, I’m gunna tie all of you up and have my way with you,” Tyler breathed against me and I smirked and looked at him.

“Sounds exciting,” I groaned and Tyler chuckled and kissed my neck, ‘…Fuck this guy- It’s too soon, but I think I’m falling for him. Shit, do I love Tyler?...’