Life of Luxury

Chapter Thirty Seven

“Are you ready yet?!” Tyler yelled from the living room and I growled and finished off the last curl to my hair.

“Hold on!” I yelled back and the sprayed the hairspray and checked over my makeup.

“Come on, Hales, we’re gunna be late,” Tyler said as his voice sounded closer, “Woah.”

I looked up and saw his reflection in the mirror, he was standing in the doorway, looking really hot in his tux. I smiled and winked towards him, “Woah yourself,” I giggled and Tyler smirked and walked over towards me, “Zip me up,” I said and he nodded his head and zipped up the back of my dress and then kissed my neck.

“You look beautiful,” he breathed and then chuckled when he felt me shiver against him.

“Thank you,” I said and ran my hands up his chest and then heard him growl and grab my hands when then traveled dangerously low.

There was a Christmas party tonight that Tyler and I were going to, actually we had a few all this week, tonight was Christmas/ Charity Ball for the Stars organization, then two nights from now was the Stars Christmas Party, were it would be casual and fun at the rink. I was going to be having a Christmas party, and then one of Tyler’s teammates was going to be having an ugly Christmas sweater party. So many parties.

Tyler was dressed in a black and white tux and he looked delicious, I decided on, with the help of Brittany, a long black dress that had long lace sleeves and a giant opening in the back showing off a lot of skin in the back. I decided on wearing my black heels, that made me only an inch shorter than Tyler, light make up with bright red lip stick, and my hair curled and pinned to the side.

It was less than a week before Christmas and time was running out for everything. Tyler had practice tomorrow afternoon, and we both decided that tomorrow night we were going to go shopping for our friends and his family. He needed Freddy, his mom and sisters, I even think he got my sister something, hell, maybe even Brittany. I needed to get Drake, Derek, Colin, Erin, Brittany, Heather, I was even going to buy Eric something, he decided not to go home for Christmas, instead, his family was coming to Dallas and even coming to my Christmas party.

As Tyler drove us to the Ball tonight, I went over everything I needed for my party, ‘… Jackie, Candace, Cassidy, Freddy’s parents, Freddy, Brittany, Drake, Derek, Colin, Erin, Brittany, Heather, Eric, his parents, Tyler invited the Benn brothers and two other teammates, so, one, two, three- There will be about twenty three of us- Shit that’s a lot of food and booze…’

“What are you thinking about?” Tyler asked as his hand slid onto my thigh as he drove through downtown.

“The party,” I said and placed my hand on top of his, trying not to groan as his warm hand was causing electric feelings to wake up down south.

“You’ve got nothing to worry about,” he chuckled, “Christmas is in six days.”

“Yeah, and we’ve got the ball tonight, your team party in two days, my party the night after that, your teammate’s party the night after that, and then BAM! It’s Christmas Eve,” I said and he chuckled and moved his hand high and I bit my lip. I didn’t know if it was a blessing or a curse that I had a high slit in this dress.

“It’ll be fine, we’ll get everything tomorrow night- Look, you’ve got the food catered, right?” he asked and I nodded my head, “Then you’re fine,” Tyler said as we stopped at the stop light, “My practice is at noon, tomorrow morning we’ll go to the store and pick up all of the booze, and then after practice will pick up the little presents that you’re giving to everyone- Plus some Christmas presents.”

“It’s gunna be a long day tomorrow,” I said and Tyler nodded his head and started to drive again, “You ready to shop?”

“As long as I get to unwind in bed after,” he said and I laughed.

“Like you need an excuse to unwind in bed,” I said and then bit my lip again and arched my back a little as Tyler squeezed my thigh.

“We could just skip the ball and unwind here,” he said and raised his hand higher and I moaned as his fingers touched my panties.

“Ty,” I breathed and as he was about to move my underwear aside and grabbed his hand and pulled him away, “Behave.”

“Aw, come on,” he laughed and I shot him a glare, but he didn’t take it seriously because I was smirking.

We arrived at the party, sat at our table, listened to speeches, at food, listened to more speeches, clapped to a lot of things I wasn’t paying attention to, drank, and then danced. I met his team, spoke with a lot of people, I really got a long with Kate, Jamie Benn’s girlfriend and I was happy to find out she was coming to my Christmas party, which added one more person to the list.

Tyler and I were dancing on the floor when Tyler turned his head and we stopped, “Mind if I cut in?”

I smiled at the sight of Antoine, Tyler nodded his head and moved back as Antoine took his place and danced with me on the floor, “How are you, Toni?”

“I’m good, how are you?” he asked and I smiled brightly, “That smile tells me that you’re happy.”

“I am! Are you coming to my Christmas party?” I asked and he smiled and nodded his head, “Wonderful, I’m happy you are! Tyler told me that the Benn brothers and two others were coming, but didn’t tell me who.”

“I believe myself, Val and Cody are coming,” he said and I giggled.

“Maybe three more! The more the merrier!” I said and we laughed and spoke some more.

By the end of the song he kissed my hand and walked me back to Tyler who was talking with Jamie and laughed about something. I came up behind him and placed my hand on his back and he looked at me and smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

By the end of the Ball, Tyler and I decided that we were going to leave, people were still there, but were wanted to go, we had a long day tomorrow, and Tyler wanted to have some fun when we got home.

As soon as we walked through my doors I kicked my shoes off and started to undress Tyler, I was happy to not hear a sound in my apartment, which meant that no one was here. No Freddy, no Brittany, no unexpected walk ins, no Heather, no one. I could tell on just how rough Tyler was being that we weren’t going to make it to the bedroom.

Tyler pushed his pants and boxers down, kicked his shoes, socks and pants off, I pulled his jacket off and he unbuttoned his bow tie and dress shirt as I knelt down and grabbed a hold of his hard on. Tyler groaned and then let out a breath as I ran my tongue up his length.

“Fuck, Hales,” he gasped as his fingers slid into my hair and he moaned loudly as I slid my lips over his length and worked on him.

-Tyler-
Haley was good with her hands and tongue, I had to have her stop because I wasn’t going to last much longer and I needed to be inside her. I pulled her away, stood her up and turned her around to unzip her dress. When she let the gown fall to the floor, I almost came right there at the sight of her in a red lace push up bra, matching panties and black thigh highs with her heels. I ran to my pants, pulled out my wallet and grabbed the condom, Haley took it from my and slid the rubber magic onto me and I grabbed her hips and spun her around, pushing her against the couch and leaning her over.

I was in perfect view of her heart shaped ass; I grabbed it roughly and heard Haley groan. I smirked and pulled on her panties and ran my fingers over her stomach and cupping her sex, sliding a finger under panties to feel how wet she was.

“Ty,” Haley whined and went to stand up straight, but I pushed her down against and ran my fingers down her spine and then grabbed her underwear again and pulled it down. She kicked them away and I spread her legs and then ran my hard on over her folds and heard her moan again. I was turned on when she screamed out when I slammed into her hard and didn’t stop pounding into her, “Oh God!” Haley held onto the back of the couch and I had a tight grip on her hips as I continued my pace, “Fuck! Yes! God, Tyler! Yes! Right there! Oh!”

I was close to coming undone, but I couldn’t go without Haley going first, I slid my finger over her stomach and began to rub her little pearl. My breathing was heavy, I was leaning against Haley’s back, she yelled out when I felt her come undone and then moments later I bit down on her shoulder and came.

We were both breathing heavily, I stood up and watched as Haley stood and turned to face me, she smiled and leaned against me, her hands on my chest, “Fuck Ty, that was amazing.”

I smiled and pressed my lips against hers, grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me, “And you know what?”

“What?” she breathed.

“You called me God,” I laughed.

“What?” she asked confused.

“I clearly heard you calling me God Tyler,” I smiled brightly and she scoffed.

“Comma! There’s a comma in there, God comma Tyler!” she said and I laughed, “I don’t need your ego to be getting any higher.”

“Well, then, I guess God Tyler, needs to step it up,” I smirked and cupped her sex.

“Shut up,” she giggled and pushed me away and started to head towards her room, but I managed to slap her ass because chasing after her.