Life of Luxury

Chapter Seven

Two weeks had passed since the small party, since Chet’s appearance and I was happy that he didn’t reappear. I found out that night that Brittany slept with Freddy, thank god it was at Tyler’s apartment. Colin and Drake said something to Tyler and now he was acting weird, like weirder than before, he was always around. Tyler has been my neighbor for seven weeks, and I’ve seen more girls leaving his apartment in the morning than I’ve ever seen in my life. Preseason for Tyler would be starting in a few days, so he was going to be on the road a lot, and somehow he’s convinced me to watch over Marshall while he was on the road.

I woke up the next morning to my landline going off. I sighed and grabbed it, looking at the caller id and seeing that it was my parents. I groaned and answered it, not knowing why I did and definitely regretting it, “Hello?”

“Were you still sleeping, Haley? It’s almost noon!” she yelled and I looked at the clock and saw that it was about ten minutes to noon.

“I was up late,” I said and looked around the room and saw Laya lying on her bed in the corner of the room.

“Were you with that boy again?”

“What boy?” I asked and then yawned.

’What boy’? Have you had so many that you can’t even remember their names?!” she barked and I sighed.

“Yes mother, I’m such a slut, sue me,” I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed, “Is there a reason for this lovely phone call?”

“Your father and I are coming into town, we’ll be there tomorrow, we’ve already told my sisters that we’ll be staying with you,” she said and my eyes widened.

“Well gee, thanks for asking me!” I snapped and walked into the bathroom and got the tub ready for a bath.

“We’re your parents, Haley, we had you under our roof for twenty years, now it’s time to return the favor,” she said and I growled, hating when she pulled the guilt trip.

“What time tomorrow?” I asked and then sighed.

“We’ll be there around noon, maybe a little after,” she said and I sighed.

“I’ve got work until three,” I said and then heard the front door open and close quickly. I walked out into the hallway and into the living room, seeing Tyler leaning against my front door looking out the peep hole, only wearing his boxers, “Uh, mom, I’ll call you back.”

Tyler jumped and turned around and looked at me, giving me a nervous wave, “Haley-“

“Talk,” I barked and he sighed and looked at me and then looked back through the peep hole, “Another one of your girls?”

“Yeah, she doesn’t fuckin’ want to leave,” he growled and I snickered, “It’s not funny!”

“It is actually,” I said and he growled.

“I mean she was awesome in bed and she gave a fuckin’ amazing blow-“

“OK!!! Please do NOT finish that sentence!” I said and Tyler snickered, “You want me to get rid of her?”

Tyler snapped around and looked at me suspiciously, “What do you want?”

“Nothing,” I said and rocked back and forth of my feet.

“Haley,” he said knowing I was lying.

“Just need you to be around a lot tomorrow and the next few days,” I said and he looked at me confused, “You know, the typical thing, parents kind of invited themselves to stay for a few days.”

“Your parents?” he asked his eyes wide and I nodded my head.

“Yeah and we can be doing each other a favor- Ya know, you rub my back, I’ll rub yours,” I said, leaning against the wall.

Tyler smirked and walked over towards me, trapping me against the wall, “You can rub something else of mine-“

“Yeah, that’s not happening,” I growled, knowing that I walked right into that one, “It’s bad enough my mom thinks I’m sleeping with every guy in Dallas.”

“Well, you could be sleeping with at least one guy,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“Move so I can get your whore out of your place,” I said and then sighed.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked and I smirked towards him.

-Tyler-
‘…Why did I have to go back to my place? I’m trying to get away from place…’ I thought as I sat in the kitchen and watched as the girl cooked breakfast, ‘…What was her name? Tina? Tammy? Tara? Something with a T, I remember that…’ there was a knock at my front door and I jumped up, ‘…Please be Haley…’

I ran over towards the door and opened it, “Hey baby!” she smiled and walked into the condo and I looked at her confused, “Are you cooking something? It smells really good in here?”

“Uh,” I looked at her confused.

“Tyler?” I heard and cursed, knowing that she was coming.

I was surprised when Haley grabbed my face and my eyes widened when her lips were on mine, ‘…Holy shit…’ I thought, not believing that Haley was kissing me. I might had pushed it a little too much, but I placed my hands on her hips, pushed her against the wall and kissed her back, ‘…Fuck her lips are soft…’ I felt her hands move to my chest and she was pushing me a little but I heard my name again and felt Haley’s hands tangle themselves in my hair.

“What the hell?! Tyler!” the girl yelled and then I felt her push me and the front door slam.

‘…Score…’ I thought, but still didn’t pull away from Haley. I smirked and pinched her side and she moaned, I tangled my tongue with hers and felt her stiffen and push me back, ‘…Fuck…’

“Well, probably could have done without your tongue down my throat,” she muttered and I smirked, “That’s the last time I’m doing that for you, Tyler.”

“Oh, I highly doubt that,” I chuckled and took a step towards her, my hands on her hips, she pushed me back and glared at me.

“Oh no, I know it is,” she growled and then walked out the front door, slamming it behind her.

I threw back my head and groaned, ‘…Fuck, I ruined that…’ I thought and then walked back into the kitchen and plopped myself at the counter and saw bacon on the table. I grabbed it and took a bite, “Damn that’s good.”

I got up and headed for my bedroom, I needed to change the sheets and wash the other ones. I sighed and just looked at the bed, thinking about the kiss that I shared with Haley and then starting to thinking about what it would be like to have her in here, in this bed, doing things to her that would make a catholic nun blush.

-Haley-
I slammed my door closed and then leaned against in, closing my eyes and sighing, ‘…Why the hell did I kiss him? There were many other ways that situation could be handled….’ I thought and then brought my fingers to my lips and touched them, ‘…He’s lips were surprisingly soft…’ I thought and then knew that I was blushing because my face was hot, “Stop thinking about him like that, Haley! He’s a fuckin’ manwhore, you don’t need that.”

I growled and then walked down my hallway and toward my bedroom, I saw Laya looking at me from her bed, I smiled towards her and then stripped my clothes and walked into the bathroom, getting into the tub full of water, I was happy I turned the water off before I left. I breathed a loud sigh and laid back in the tub, feeling the warm water hitting my skin and making me smile.

But my smile didn’t last long when I just went back to thinking about why I kissed him and then it made me think about how far could it have gotten if I didn’t push him back. I shifted uncomfortably in the tub as I began to think about things that could have gotten on and finding myself surprised that part of me almost wanted it to happen.

‘…He’s a fuckin’ manwhore! Stop it, Haley!...’ I thought and then closed my eyes and sighed, ‘…A fuckin’ gorgeous hockey playing manwhore…’ I thought and shook my head, ‘…With soft lips, beautiful eyes, beautiful abs, cutest laugh, fuckin’ huge ass hands that could- UGH, STOP IT!!!...’

I let out a frustrated cry and shook my head, I sighed and heard the phone going off and groaned, knowing that it was my mom again, I answered it, hoping that it would stop be from thinking about Tyler.

“Haley?” mom called when I didn’t say ‘hello’.

“Yeah, I’m here,” I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose and listened to my mom go on and on and on about their plans while they were staying in Dallas and the whole time I was wondering where my little sister was in this whole mix, but I never asked.

“Haley? Are you still listening?!”

“Yes mom, I’m still here,” I said and sighed, “I’ll see you tomorrow, everything will be fine, stop worrying,” I said and then shook my head, “Talk to you later.”